Bug reports thread

Users who are viewing this thread

It's rather simple: do not go naked.
The M&B engine is limited in some areas. And to keep the Knight from running around in the heaviest armour, Chel took limited athletics. Same thing with some weapon proficiencies, but those are limited by weight only IIRC.

naked knight was only example... i think it should be like give to 2 skill points, or more, to get one athletics point. what do you say? :???:

I like it the way it is. :wink:
You lose your horse? You're screwed!

But hey, maybe Chel thinks differently. However, it's not a bug and thus does not belong into this thread.

I keep crashing to desktop, and I think it may be this mod. I tried several tests like removing GE 2.5 and HDR, but that didn't work. I've read its cause of the settings in game is maxed out, that causes the crash? I run my game at a stable 60 fps 50 vs 50 or does that not mater? If it is  :???:, that really sucks that you can't run the game in full glory without it crashing. Also tried reinstalling but that didn't work as well. Says a problem has caused the program to stop working or something like that.

I get an "Unable to lock Vertex Buffer" every battle. It is usually right in the middle of it too, could it be the unlimited corpses I have on? (The battles are usually like 500 guys total fighting)

Got a lovely NEW pair of crashes for you!  :grin:

FIRST:
I do not crash in battles.  Ever.  I have that much down pat.

But in every EGIII game I've played (and it's my current fave, so I play it a lot), there comes a point after I make level 7 where I will get an "unknown error" CTD when trying to capture enemies or recruit liberated prisoners. 

It triggers when I click "hire" or "capture" after selecting a troop type, and on restarting the game and refighting the given battle, trying to select the same troop type will trigger it again.  I've found I can "nibble around" the affected troop type, but once these crashes start happening they become endemic to most (but not all) battle aftermaths.  So I end up fighting most battles twice.

And it's never the same troop type twice...it's entirely random.

SECOND:
And just to top all that off, I just had another weird crash which is entirely unique...I got red-code text during a battle aftermath, but was still able to select and hire/capture troops.  I discovered that my character appeared in both the "Party" and "Prisoner" tables (though I could not "hire" myself).  My captures began appearing as blank one-troop slots in my party rather than be assigned to my prisoner roster. 

I exited that screen, played normally for a while, then went to save...and crashed to desktop.  Restarted the game, tried to restore...CTD.  Which happened when I tried it again.  So whatever this particular bug is, it corrupts the game save.

Enjoy!  :mrgreen:

Aah, that should be a easy one!

mb3.jpg

mb4.jpg

mb5.jpg

mb7.jpg

some corpes are stuck in their animation :/

when they get killed, they still are reloading/sitting?/standing

and they are dead, u cant hit them anymore and they just, do nothing

PrinceGhaldir said:
Aah, that should be a easy one!

Well if it's easy, no one's bothered to try finding a fix yet...and, no, it has nothing to do with the situation shown in your screenshots. :roll:

What I meant was that the fight was easy...
Or do mean something completely else?

About your crah when hiring prisoners, is your installer 377 mb, or 381 mb? You should have 381 mb.

I have no idea...I didn't keep the installer since I can always download a new copy with my key if I need it.

Right now, my only "fix" is taking the game off Realistic mode and saving regularly in alternate slots.  That way, when the game inevitably explodes and corrupts the save I'm playing on, I can at least go back to a functioning one.

Well, you can always try to reinstall M&B (I give this a 95% chance of getting rid of the error), make sure to make a copy of your modules folder.
Your savegames are stored in My Documents, when uninstalling make sure to keep those, a pop up should ask about it.

Reinstall M&B, and copy the mods to the modules folder.

Minor bug at arena in Praven [ver.095e]:
At the tournament one knight got stuck behind the palisade after dismounting his horse and I couldn't kill him (my AI teammate too). He couldn't kill us too.

i think its not a bug, but still, its weird
i tried to play with female character and when she attacks, she growl like a macho man  :razz:
maybe you should add new sfx or somewhat for the female character

Back
Top Bottom