Bug reports! Please look at the first page before reporting them!

Users who are viewing this thread

On getting the capture the spy and spymaster quest at Colchester from the Saxon king the game hung.  Alt-tabbed out, and got this:

RGL error

unable to position party Unremarkable Travellers at (327.43, 152.89).

Good job I always save before getting quests.  ****ing great mod so far, keep at it mate :thup:

That's a native quest. 
I never fiddled with module quests, so I don't think I could fix that.

i reloaded and tried for another quest, got told to bugger off.  So I amused myself raping Franks then came back 6 days later.  Got the spy quest again, and no crash this time.

Can't confirm if the quest works, I was told to wait and I'd be notified when the spy left the city.  So I went to the pub, and 4 days later either I was a little the worse for wear, or the notification never came.  Ah well.

There's something wrong with the animations.When I try to hold my attack, ie press the left mouse key down it looks like my character is going to use a throwing weapon, I was using a club. First my character looked as if he was going to throw an axe and then in the next animation it looked as if he wasgoing to throw a javelin. When I release the attack it goes to the correct animation.

I'll update when I get a chance to start a new game. I just haven't encountered anything like this before.

Ronan said:
There's something wrong with the animations.When I try to hold my attack, ie press the left mouse key down it looks like my character is going to use a throwing weapon, I was using a club. First my character looked as if he was going to throw an axe and then in the next animation it looked as if he wasgoing to throw a javelin. When I release the attack it goes to the correct animation.

I'll update when I get a chance to start a new game. I just haven't encountered anything like this before.

Dey are dem new animations

Not sure if this qualifies as a bug, specifically, but the padded tunic series of armors clips with any and all boots I've been able to find.

Ruthven said:
Ronan said:
Don Doggy said:
Dey are dem new animations

But they make no sense
It makes battles look much better, IMO. Instead of everybody doing the same thing. It's more brutal.

Gawd.

I am in agreement here with Ruthven. Having the new animations makes the battles and sieges a little more interesting. Id defin keep them implemented. The same left/right, thrust/overhead swing only feature is boring, plain and simple. With the new small animations it switches it up a little, same concept of course but its not so bland.

The only thing Ive seen, its randomly when a conversation dialog opens up the characters at times appear with the default armor that native starts out with, then loads up the armor after your character makes a reply back to them, may bot be a bug really but jus something I notice randomly.

Maeglin Dubh said:
Not sure if this qualifies as a bug, specifically, but the padded tunic series of armors clips with any and all boots I've been able to find.

Yep, you're right, and it's a shame.  I can't decide weather to remove them and just use the native tunics, or keep them for the sake of creativity.

Hello everyone sorry for my bad English I found a minor bug about my kingdom I cant recruit in my villages i think it is need a small amount of script editing and this mod is great keep up the good work Dudro

Modify:I found that in my castle every guard is a mercenary i check it again after i change my culture maybe we cant recruit in our villages because the culture system doesn't work

No I double check my garrison. it is full with roman troops I don't have any mercenary I also try to join the Romans back and the guards finished up as roman troops I still insist that it is about culture system

I'll look into all of this, but I can't promise anything, it's been a while since I've worked on this at all.

Back
Top Bottom