Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Users who are viewing this thread

I've noticed very annoying bug with tournaments in 2.54a. After winning around 10 tournaments, getting more than 600 renown and 11 companions, I no longer fight any participants other than them. Also random fighters and lords don't get any off-screen points, so everyone except me and my companions have 0 all the time. I set difficulty to 4x8 to fix this - in next round I fought supernatural fighters with generic names and models of lords (banners too).

Can you reproduce that in a new game? Did you do any savegame tinkering? Tweakmb use? None of that may have caused it, i.e. its possible to be a legit bug with the tournaments, but if so its quite rare as you are the first to report it (which means we need tons of info and potentially your savegame to be able to track it down).

Duh said:
Can you reproduce that in a new game? Did you do any savegame tinkering? Tweakmb use? None of that may have caused it, i.e. its possible to be a legit bug with the tournaments, but if so its quite rare as you are the first to report it (which means we need tons of info and potentially your savegame to be able to track it down).

I'm using TweakMB and one manual TXT tweak, but nothing affecting tournaments.

Seems like I fixed this issue, but setting difficulty to 4x6. Participants are once again properly randomized.  I guess supernatural fighters are a feature.

I'm afraid I overwrote that save, so I can only give you info on settings I had:

15 companions
Around 10 tournaments won
Difficulty - 4x3
Renown scaling - on (600-700 renown)
Level scaling - off

I think it's likely related to having as much companions as tournament participants.

EDIT: I switched it back to 4x3 and I fought only companions again.

Warband. You need a full, legit install of it. No cracks, no patches.

Alternatively you can turn off our tournaments in the ingame Mod options (in the camp menu).

Duh said:

For what its worth I had this pop up in my game too. It seemed to start when I went through and selected gear for all my companions in the tournament setup screen. I've done a fair bit of tinkering with my game but I haven't touched the companions or tournament stuff.

Also I wanted to say thanks for all the hard work the floris team has put into this mod. I'm absolutely loving it.

Where i can
Native troop trees:

Reworked troop trees:

Expanded troop trees:

In game ?? i cant found it

Where i can view that upgrading tree all troops i can look only foto on forum, but wheres is in game ?

Raves said:
Where i can view that upgrading tree all troops i can look only foto on forum, but wheres is in game ?
Open up reports when on the campaign map and then select upgrade trees and then you should be able to view them.

While tinkering with the dev suit I noticed cf_reinforce_party sets up using a bunch of different reinforcement templates but then when it checks what to use only 2 or 3 can actually get used. My cf_reinforce_party has the following block for which reinforcements to use:
        (try_begin),
          (this_or_next|eq, ":party_type", spt_town),
          (eq, ":party_type", spt_castle),  #CASTLE OR TOWN
          (try_begin),
            (lt, ":rand", 65),
            (assign, ":party_template", ":party_template_a"),
          (else_try),
            (assign, ":party_template", ":party_template_c"),
          (else_try),
            (assign, ":party_template", ":party_template_d"),
          (else_try),
            (assign, ":party_template", ":party_template_e"),
          (try_end),
        (else_try),
          (eq, ":party_type", spt_kingdom_hero_party),
          (try_begin),
            (lt, ":rand", 50),
            (assign, ":party_template", ":party_template_b"),
          (else_try),
            (lt, ":rand", 75),
          (else_try),
          (else_try),
          (else_try),
            (assign, ":party_template", ":party_template_f"),
          (try_end),
        (else_try),
##diplomacy start+ Reinforcements for patrols
(eq, ":party_type", spt_patrol),
(try_begin),
(assign, ":party_template", ":party_template_a"),
(else_try),
(else_try),
(else_try),
(try_end),
  ##diplomacy end+
        (try_end),

Well is there fix for minimap in battles ? When i press backspace in battle , i see the map but not the game and i have to take minimap of by pausing game. 

I have been away for long time and this is new problem for me , but maybe not for other ppl.  So how to fix it ?

Tipsu94 said:
Well is there fix for minimap in battles ? When i press backspace in battle , i see the map but not the game and i have to take minimap of by pausing game. 

I have been away for long time and this is new problem for me , but maybe not for other ppl.  So how to fix it ?
I think you need this

Dienes said:
While tinkering with the dev suit I noticed cf_reinforce_party sets up using a bunch of different reinforcement templates but then when it checks what to use only 2 or 3 can actually get used. My cf_reinforce_party has the following block for which reinforcements to use:
I believe the others may be called elsewhere, and that's also something I've been trying to figure out. Because the troops in the other templates do get recruited, and AI lords don't upgrade stuff by themselves so the troops have to have come from there somehow.

In Floris Gameplay 2.54 Imperial arrows (no other arrows) have penetration ability just like bolts.
P.S. Thanks monlamar for figuring out the cause.

xezdo said:
In Floris Gameplay 2.54 Imperial arrows (no other arrows) have penetration ability just like bolts.
P.S. Thanks monlamar for figuring out the cause.
It seems like piercing mongol arrows and bodkin arrows also have this ability.So i'm not sure about this anymore

Being Archer is pretty hard , as it is hard to mark your arrow flying route as i can't even see those arrows. I can see first 15 - 20 m  but then i can't see it anymore. Do i need Wse or something to be able to see it better ?

WSE doesn't help with that. A bigger monitor and higher resolution might help, but in reality it's supposed to be kinda hard to see (just like IRL).

I generally don't try to aim at targets more than about 80 meters away. I tell my army to hold its fire too, usually. I might loose arrows on them from that distance or greater if I'm trying to suppress them, especially disorganized skirmishers like bandits or horse archers. But I generally hold until they're well within our kill range.

Back
Top Bottom