Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Users who are viewing this thread

Filou said:
Windyplains said:
Sorry, we missed that one folks.  Looks like the new background was inserted in one too many places.

Due to the nature of that bug we'll be creating a quick fix version to repair it so now is a great time to hunt for as many bugs as possible to also include into the 2.55 fix.
Do you have an eta on that fix?  Hours, days, weeks?
Depends on how well you guys test and report entirely. We dont want to patch 1 issue and then have to fix one that was overseen. Around a week if all goes well.

When you edit tournament options (percent chances for weapons, which arena's you want to use) it doesn't set for all locations despite that being tabbed. You have to edit it for every single tournament you do.

Edit: Answered here. - Windyplains

Guys i got an missing item for this mod how can i fix this?! it says can't find item mesh we_vae_bow_imperial.... if some one could help me out it would be appriciated.!

Duh said:
Were you actually able to pick up this money or i.e. is it part of the assets or is it shown under balance?

Yes, I am able to pick up the money every 2 weeks. It has been several months since I sold the land. It does not show up under the balance section, but it does display under assets each time it pays out.

Hey there, I'd first like to congratulate you on an excellent mod, the game is much more good looking now, has a bunch of cool options, most of them I have yet to discover.
My first issue is that the game always keeps crashing at the same point... When you are supposed to fight the looters and find out the information regarding the whereabouts of the Merchant's brother. (The Very first quest) The screen freezes as soon as you encounter them. (At the 'chat screen')
it shows some sort of a RW error or something, usually I have to restart the computer, it completely freezes.
Do you know how can this be fixed? I'm guessing it may be a memory issue? But the game doesn't lag, or at lest it's not noticeable. (It's not really optimal performance, but t's hardly much of a hindrance on gameplay)
I'm running it all maxed out at 1680x165060HZ, AA at 2x.
My computer specs are: NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600GT with 512mb of VRAM, 2gm (2x1gb Transcend sticks), AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual core processor 4800+ and Microsoft Windows XP SP3. I don't think the specs should be the issue, I've run games with better graphics on high settings...
Also, does this mod make combat harder???!!! I don't k now whether I'm tripping or not, but I could swear that it's quite harder now... I'm not even playing it on hardest difficulty... I can't kill anyone in a battle. :razz: @ arrows and I'm done for.

The crowd cheering sound didn't quit after a tournament ended, and just kept on as background noise until I quit the game.

This doesn't always happen so not sure what the hell was up with that.

Edit: Answered here. - Windyplains

kelban said:
Duh said:
Were you actually able to pick up this money or i.e. is it part of the assets or is it shown under balance?

Yes, I am able to pick up the money every 2 weeks. It has been several months since I sold the land. It does not show up under the balance section, but it does display under assets each time it pays out.
You are several months into a 2.54 game? Or are you reporting this from your 2.53 game? If so could you check whether the savegame is still bugged and whether a new game is bugged as well?

@Bremmel, thats not a bug, but a crash. We need an rgl log to debug it as his game may just have lagged out (system problem) or there could have been a faulty item (that would be a bug then).

Filou said:
Windyplains said:
Sorry, we missed that one folks.  Looks like the new background was inserted in one too many places.

Due to the nature of that bug we'll be creating a quick fix version to repair it so now is a great time to hunt for as many bugs as possible to also include into the 2.55 fix.
Do you have an eta on that fix?  Hours, days, weeks?
Probably 1-2 weeks to we can catch any oddities that need fixing in one shot.  Hopefully that makes 2.55 the last 2.5x series.

Jrandstrom said:
Guys i got an missing item for this mod how can i fix this?! it says can't find item mesh we_vae_bow_imperial.... if some one could help me out it would be appriciated.!

In Expanded, Gameplay or Basic? And did you upgrade your previous version, or did you do a fresh install?

Another one, more a strange thing than a true bug:

I tried to buy Iron for 400 denars and immediately sold it, before closing the trade screen. I could then rebuy it for only 394 denars. And so on...
Are the traders as stupid as the Fable ones?

I think I read something on this board about that...

Edit: Answered here.  - Windyplains

monnikje said:
Jrandstrom said:

In Expanded, Gameplay or Basic? And did you upgrade your previous version, or did you do a fresh install?

[i did do an fresh install and i did install all the versions and its missing in all the versions. But i only play the gameplay mod so id really want it fixed for the gameplay mod. could someone like sen me a link where to download the bow or something?

With improved tournaments, the faces of the fighters are randomly generated. If you change from "Tournament standings" to "Round standings", the faces change.
Is it normal?

(Just look for Obizzo, the first one)

(Yeah, I got knocked out in two seconds. Didn't see the lancer.)

Jrandstorm: Here is all I found about your file, placed in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\Textures
http://www.partage-facile.com/FV5IL2DQ01/min_itm_weapons_vae_bow_imperial_spec.dds.html
http://www.partage-facile.com/891RCQM8LL/min_itm_weapons_vae_bow_imperial_normal.dds.html
http://www.partage-facile.com/UB4TDH6NPL/min_itm_weapons_vae_bow_imperial.dds.html

Just noticed you play the gameplay while I play the expanded... But I think the textures are the same?

I'd like to report that Klethi refuses to draw a weapon and fight in tournaments. I made her arm herself with a horse and a 1-handed weapon. She simply stared into nothing until I knocked her of her horse and then she attacked me unarmed. Don't know if she does the same thing when armed with other equipment or on the battlefield...

Edit: More info needed per this post.  - Windyplains

I was at tavern and there was drunkard , i said him apologies and normaly he would attack (if i remember right , only '' dont you know who i am'' makes him not to attack?) but now he just started to follow me and didn't attack me with sword and i tried to kill him but my sword just sliced him like air , making no damage...  Im not sure if this is bug but seems weird in my opinion.

Xenomion said:
With improved tournaments, the faces of the fighters are randomly generated. If you change from "Tournament standings" to "Round standings", the faces change.
Is it normal?
Yes, this is normal.  The images shown are actually copies of random lords within that troop's faction.  I originally had an image of each participant specifically, but we could never remove an issue of them sometimes showing up naked in these images.  The use of the lord's images fixed that, but did leave that quirk.

(Just a very little and a bit annoying thing:

Your mouse can pass over 2 menu options at the same time.)

I have Floris 2.54 Expanded installed over 2.53 Expanded using the patch version, and WingCutAngel's Normalmaps Minimod.

When doing the tutorial for Archery, the bow and arrows don't show up on the table.

Played for 100 days with Floris Expanded 2.54 (installed it apart of 2.53), travelling from tavern to tavern to get drunk trade, never seen Sigmund.
I ever had this bug on 2.53.

On the wiki, they say it was corrected for 2.54...
Trying the text tweak.

Edit: Cannot find the line "540 3 360287970189640336 3 2 540 3 360287970189640336 12" in 2.54...

Back
Top Bottom