Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Users who are viewing this thread

warband version: 1.166 and 1.167 from taleworlds - no steam (and no, its legal and registered with a key)
floris version: 2.55

symptom: when joining the tournament the game crash.

I think TPE needs to be updated. I reinstall now and test again

If you search this board or google for that problem you'll probably find the solution. Not trying to be a smartass but there's a bunch of solutions actually and you need to find the one that suits your problem the most.

My first guess is your system is bugging out with TPE, and you may need to turn it off in mod options. Just having a good computer isn't always enough. The file system and rendering methods in Warband aren't particularly great, and even good computers can have weird problems that they just don't get in other games.

I have a problem with the respawn rate of lords. I just defeated Kumpina less than a day and a half ago in game time. I haven't even recovered my health past 60%, he is back 100% strength, 177 troops, and is raiding my village again.

I have a male charcther And I didint met the Sultan Hakim  :???:

up5uSYf.jpg

Hates keyboard

Someone PLEASE HELP
In my weekly budget it says my Tax inefficiency is 3% but it is hitting me for like 20k...which makes no sense.  If this was the case my income would be really really high, and after my soldeirs I should be making bank!! But instead I am usually red by a few hundred denars or so!

Its like something got massively screwed up with the tax inefficiency so it is saying 3% but its actually like 80% or something...

IS this a known bug???  Is there any fix???

nah...whatever did it I just found a way to edit the presentations file to completely eliminate inefficiency alltogether...
kinda lame but what I have found is a lot of things that are funky/buggy/quirky...the quickest way to right them is to just cheat around it.  Self-polishing it I guess.  Inefficiency was a mechanic I was OK with but it just broke...so I did the only thing I could without starting the game from scratch.

Floris: 2.55 Gameplay
Warband: 1.168

I know that this has been posted here quite a lot, but so far I still haven't found the solution... When I enter the arena from the town menu, I spawn in the middle of an empty field with a Tournament Master and two fighters... The game also does this when I join a tournament and attempt to play in the next round with the Native arena option on. Is there a fix for this at all? I've reinstalled both Warband and Floris, the issue is still there.

crapple said:
Floris: 2.55 Gameplay

I know that this has been posted here quite a lot, but so far I still haven't found the solution... When I enter the arena from the town menu, I spawn in the middle of an empty field with a Tournament Master and two fighters... The game also does this when I join a tournament and attempt to play in the next round with the Native arena option on. Is there a fix for this at all? I've reinstalled both Warband and Floris, the issue is still there.

Random question that might not have anything to do... but... Is 2.55 really worth it? it takes ages to download from Nexus, so i just stuck to 2.54 since i could use the torrent....also...is 2.55 compatible with 1.168 or is it still 1.153

There's a few bug fixes on 2.55 yes. It was worth enough to release it as sorta a hotfix. 2.54 was supposed to be the last official version but the bugs needed to be fixed.

Still compatible with 1.168. Anything 1.153 and up really. There have been no significant updates since then, with all the little updates actually being things like allowing Linux compatibility and stuff like that. Nothing that should vastly affect mods written for 1.153 as far as we can tell.

I'm not sure if this is a known bug, but, as a female character, if you marry someone when enlisted in an army, the selection to take personal leave or retire is no longer visible. Currently using 2.54

Floris: 2.55 Expanded

Some swords when you unsheathe them the sword gets duplicated and it stays in the scabbard but another one comes out, it breaks immersion, can anyone fix it please?

I have a very frequent crash occurring atm.

The game will (seemingly at random) hang on certain screens, after pressing a button or dialog option. Then crash.
The most common example I've run into is the Inventory screen. Selecting the inventory button on the map causes a hang and crash. It's gotten to the point where this happens maybe 1/4 times I try to visit the screen.

Loading up the game again doesn't resolve the issue, either. When I load my save (multiple save slots, too) there is a 50/50 chance that it will crash immediately if I press the inventory button (or sometimes character). Between random crashes on dialog screens, after battles, and now the inventory screen, the game/mod is effectively unplayable.

I'm using Floris 2.55 with the most up-to-date build of M&B:Warband (Steam version) on Linux. Can provide logs if needed.

''Modules/Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54/Resource/min_env_materials.brf''  Hatası alıyorum, çözümünü yazmışsınız ama ne yapacağımı anlamadım yardımcı olur musunuz?

Hey! I just started playing the mod and I notice that when you ask your lord "commander" for personal leave and then press on the button to return to the army you get + 1 in relation with that lord. I've actually been pressing the leave & return button frequently without having to leave the conversation and gained for about + 40 in relation in less than one minute. I believe that's one way to exploit/cheat the game? at least you won't have to run errands or gift lords anymore when you can just press the button up to 100 times and you've maxed your relation with them.

Now is it possible to add an limit to this?
I do prefer to role-play in my play-through but not everyone can withstand the temptation to "cheat" or at least make things easier for them. 
Is this already an known issue? I'm to lazy to search through 48 pages  :iamamoron:

If you own your faction, Several lords are not garisoning the towns and castles you gave them.
Followers promoted as lords will always do the job but lords joining your faction not always.
If you are manualy garisoning a town or a castle the owner will imediatly fire all or some of the newcomers.

If you have a quick fix for this issue i need it bad.  :neutral:

This could be a general Warband issue, but I have a gut feeling about the culprit....

Basically, I have been playing a save for ~2700 ingame days.
On the overworld map, every ~4-6 seconds of traveling, I will get get a ~4-6 second freeze.
Travelling is also extremely laggy when trying to "SPEED" travel [Shift + Space]. Freeze happens here too.

I notice this only with this savegame, all other savegames on Floris are smooth.

I am thinking because of all the ingame days, so many manhunter parties were able to develop, or perhaps just another memory issue with running a game for so long?

Best

Drakken said:
If you own your faction, Several lords are not garisoning the towns and castles you gave them.
Followers promoted as lords will always do the job but lords joining your faction not always.
If you are manualy garisoning a town or a castle the owner will imediatly fire all or some of the newcomers.

If you have a quick fix for this issue i need it bad.  :neutral:

This is a miserable problem for me, too.

Tournament, Stopped the Game.. My Version 1.168 and My Game İs Original.
(Bad English)

Back
Top Bottom