Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay. I will read the next pages for sure, but actually I'm on page 19 and I only discovered 2 Posts with this annoying little bug, which drives me crazy, though.

Sometimes your Archers, Heroes (companions) C and H units are flagged to another troop selection.

This means. Your expensive cavalry is flagged as an Infantry.
They won't follow your cavalry commands and only do what you command your infantry (even while mounted).

Same goes for Archers. There is really nothing more painfully as seeing your A5-A6-A7 unit flagged as an infantry.

Version: The newest version in the download selection, I also update my Steam M&B always.

Tests: You can mark your archers or Cavalry units as Infantry when without ammo / being unmounted. Toggled them off and on in the mod options won't fix this issue

Info:
Even my companions which I placed in a separate troop-selection (4 unnamed) are sometimes flagged as infantry. Kinda weird when you see the Hero Floris not flanking but sitting on a horse to act like an infantry unit.

Posts from the last pages:
User: Xenomion, on Page 6

Re: Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]
« Antwort #77 am: September 24, 2012, 06:08:51 Nachmittag »
Zitat
From time to time, one of ma cavalry units is an "Infantry" for the game, meaning I can only control it by pressing "1" and not "3".
The weird thing is that, even if I have 35 C4 Khergit Kipchak, one of them will be recognized as "Infantry" while the others will be recognized as "Cavalry".

I don't use the split troops system.
It happened 5 or 6 times in 200 days of active bandit hunting so it's quite rare, but extremely annoying to watch a unit suiciding alone.

Edit: Just happened with two C5 Torguu.

------

User: Filou, Page 11

Re: Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]
« Antwort #151 am: Oktober 20, 2012, 02:52:44 Nachmittag »
Zitat
There are a few units that are not assigned to the correct command group by default.
I don't remember them all as I usually changed them and forget, but here are a few that I noted:

-I4 Rhodok Provisionato are set to 3-Cav group
-A4 and A5 Nord Ascoman and Heimthegi 1-Inf group

Info:
This bug is there in every second battle and I only realize it in the latest version. (Was playing the old version for over 1000 hours).
I don't want to lose my archer units like this.

Hello, I do not know this is the right place to post, but I'm having a server error and I'm grateful for everyone's help.

This is erro: Calf reveals a money pouch containing a 0

20180722133617_1.jpg

calf are not born in the stables, players can not buy calf to be born, even if they have to have money and be serf.

Another important issue I would also like a detailed help on how to change the prices of items and when players leave the map do not lose their items, in my case the players leave and lose only the horses, they log off and lose the horse items such as armor and bank money become normal.

Version PW 4.5.1 dedicated server
script mentalrob_scriptler

I thank the help of all.

One of the largest issues with pikemen units in the expanded troop tree in v2.54 is that quite often, they don't spawn with pikes! I tend to have a seperate section for pikes so that when i fight Swadia they are up and in front braced for the charge. Unfortunately most of them don't have pikes, just swords, and they fail to stop the charge, Like as many as 5 out of every 10. Can you guys please make it so every Rhodok troop in the  Recluta troop tree is guaranteed to spawn with a pike? And the mercenary Landsknets as well? If I wanted swordsmen I'd have gone Novisio and then Fante instead!

Droidekafan made a modification that solved precisely this, read the post and you will see that it is not difficult to add it yourself, the bad news is, it is not compatible with saved games, you will have to start a new game. You can always export the character and start from there.
If you have any questions, please comment.

Happy looting!!

I enlisted with Duke Klargus and have requested leave several times. Two times I've had an entire troop stack disappear from my party. One time it was a single Swadian Vougier and one time 9 Swadian Militias. (I have a quest to raise some Piquiers). Also it seems that my Crossbow skill lowers when I rejoin his party, or it did once anyway. It dropped by around 20 so I used some saved up proficiency points to raise it from 106 to 120. Next time I took leave it jumped up to 142.

Also, Deshavi seems to have trouble returning from spreading word of my claim but maybe she just needs more time.

Filou said:
Gameplay 2.54 patched over 2.53
Pressing Backspace in battle to bring up the minimap shows a background that hides the battle.

I have to press escape to bring up the menu and close it to see the battle again.
mb1ln.jpg

Hello, I know it is an old post, but has this issue been fixed? Cause I am playing it now and still experiencing this issue. Can't have a proper battle if I have to go through all this everytime I wanna look at mini map. Is therea new version with this bug fixed? Thank you :smile:

fallentrojan said:
Filou said:
Gameplay 2.54 patched over 2.53
Pressing Backspace in battle to bring up the minimap shows a background that hides the battle.

I have to press escape to bring up the menu and close it to see the battle again.
mb1ln.jpg

Hello, I know it is an old post, but has this issue been fixed? Cause I am playing it now and still experiencing this issue. Can't have a proper battle if I have to go through all this everytime I wanna look at mini map. Is therea new version with this bug fixed? Thank you :smile:
I have the same problem. I solved it by permanently showing up the minimap through the mod options. You can set it really small in the right upper corner.

Sorry for my English... There was a problem, during the game on the battle screen instead of a transparent background, a picture appears, you can remove it only by pressing ESC and return to the battle. How to fix it?

Attachments

• mb2.jpg
    mb2.jpg
    588.7 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom