Bug Reports for Version 3

Users who are viewing this thread

I get a bunch of errors when switching to Others troop tree in reports..
yNZsBGt.jpg

I get a bunch of errors when switching to Others troop tree in reports..
yNZsBGt.jpg
I will check into it. Thanks for the info.

I checked the BRF for that armor and everything is as should be. It could be a temporary glitch of some sort. Let me know if it persists.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's persistent. Throws up RGL errors in separate windows too, but those are identical to what's written ingame.

I'm going to try to redownload it, see if it persists. Also, what program did you use to make the compressed archive? Just to avoid any possible reason for corruption....

Edit: redownloaded and extracted via WinRar this time. Same problem.

Last edited:
I will check to see if the problem is in the compressed file. I will report back.

None of the users on the ModDB site are reporting these texture errors. I haven't checked the file compression yet. I use Peazip to compress. It's free- you might try it to see if it works.

Last edited:
I have posted a re-compressed file of the mod over at ModDB. This should take care of your texture issues. Let me know that it works.

redownloaded, extracted with Peazip, still the same.

I guess something is messed up on my end. I'll investigate and let you know if I discover something.

One of the shields used by Sarranid veteran skirmishers has messed up LOD, and appears with totally different texture at certain distance.
sGadlUk.jpg

Thanks for letting me know about this. I will try to compress with a different compression application and see what happens. Will upload later today.

I have uploaded a new re-compressed version (using 7-Zip) at ModDB. I tested this by playing the extracted mod, saw no errors in textures. I also fixed the Sarranid shield LODs that Sarin noted.

Problem still persists after downloading the new file.

Are you using the file uploaded 06 March or the previous one?

Do you mean the missing textures still occurs or the bad lods for the Sarranid shield?

I am at a loss for what is happening. I am getting no texture errors. Which version of Warband are you using? I am using 1.168 but know that the mod works on higher versions as well.

I am using the latest version that you uploaded, the recompressed one.My game version is latest one available on steam.My problem is the missing textures.
I found the problem. For some reason, I had copied the padded_cloth_b_scale_dimgrey textures to my main Warband Textures folder. That is why they were working on my PC but not yours. I will upload an update for the 3 missing textures on ModDB.

Another few minor bugs:
Kelton Champion Shield (or at least one of them) is way too reflective.
qZc1g4E.jpg

And in Aderkhan arena, there is a spot near blue spawn where horses get stuck:
L9qQgHy.jpg

Another few minor bugs:
Kelton Champion Shield (or at least one of them) is way too reflective.
qZc1g4E.jpg

And in Aderkhan arena, there is a spot near blue spawn where horses get stuck:
L9qQgHy.jpg
Thanks for bringing to my attention. Will check into these.

The Kelton shield has not been modified at all. It resides in Common Res in shields_b. I have made no changes to the materials setting for these shields.

Last edited:
I still get this:
xrDxh.jpg

I downloaded the mod more than a week ago and it had 2 838 files in the Texture folder.
Re-downloaded it just now and it has 2 839 files. Yet this error pops up.

Should I re-download it for the third time to reach 2 840 textures?))

Back
Top Bottom