Bug Reports for Version 2.5

Users who are viewing this thread

shades_o_grey said:
The same currently applies to Manor Trained Troops. It doesn't matter what culture you select, the manor trained troops will be Swadian Scouts.

That is good to know and makes sense.  The manor troops and the professionals have similar code in that they are selected from the faction troops.  The default faction for the player as king is Swadian.  Changing the kingdom culture does not change the faction of those troops.  I am experimenting with code for version 3 that will make the manor and professional troops take the culture of the player king.  I am not sure how to do this just yet but have looked at some of the coding that makes the interior castle guards have the same culture as the player king and I might be able to modify that code to work with the said recruits.

The plus side of the coding as it is now is that when the castle or village changes faction ownership, the troops change to reflect it.  I just hadn't considered what happens if the player is king when I wrote the code.

Another option I have considered is to allow the player to designate his default faction at game start rather than have the regular coding set it to Swadian as default.  That way the player would know that when he become king, his troops will be aligned.  This won't count for the regular village recruits though, who will retain their original culture and troops.

Skorpion1974 said:
Redleg said:
Skorpion1974 said:
Redleg said:
Skorpion1974 said:
When is v3 scheduled to be available?

I am thinking early January 2019.  Before Bannerlord, most likely.

Ahem!  :grin:

It's still early January according to my calendar!  Perhaps I should have just said "January."

Hi February ! :smile:

It is indeed.  I have made good progress.  Keep your knickers on.

Hey! Great mod you're making. (This is my first post here)

During a rescue prisoner mission in Aderkan, the game glitched out when I entered the prison and my character ended up in a gray void just outside the cells.

In another rescue mission (a Sarranid castle, not sure but probably Jameyyed or Teramma. It was close to Durquba), I could not make progress because there wasn't a usable door to the prisons. There was a guard though.

Jeremus the Manslayer said:

During a rescue prisoner mission in Aderkan, the game glitched out when I entered the prison and my character ended up in a gray void just outside the cells.

In another rescue mission (a Sarranid castle, not sure but probably Jameyyed or Teramma. It was close to Durquba), I could not make progress because there wasn't a usable door to the prisons. There was a guard though.

Thanks for letting me know.  I will check into Aderkan.  Let me know if you can recall the name of the other castle. Aderkan and the other castles use mods made by others so I don't know exactly what's going on. 

Redleg said:

Thanks for letting me know.  I will check into Aderkan.  Let me know if you can recall the name of the other castle. Aderkan and the other castles use mods made by others so I don't know exactly what's going on.
I just rechecked, it's Jameyyed Castle.

Redleg said:

I just rechecked, it's Jameyyed Castle.

Thanks for the info.

The prison in Ashford is also glitched out. You can enter but not leave, as the door leads to the freaking sky and "exiting" will cause the player character to bounce back.

The prison in Ashford is also glitched out. You can enter but not leave, as the door leads to the freaking sky and "exiting" will cause the player character to bounce back.

I will check into it.  It seems the problems exist with some of the modded towns I used (but not modded by me) so I will need to do some scene editing to see what is going on. 

Later: I checked the three and did see some weirdness.  The Jamayed castle glitch is just as you said.  There is a guard by a door and you can only get in by asking the guard.  Leaving the prison puts you about 30-40 paces outside the door and down in the ground level of the fort.  I don't know whether it is a native glitch or a modder's glitch (the siege pack that I am using).

The Aderkan glitch is strange- you can enter but not leave the prison.  The Ashford glitch allows entry and exit (if you find the hidden entry point) and does have an opening with open sky.  Weird.  I will see what I can do to fix at least the Aderkan and Ashford ones for the next version (v. 3).

Redleg said:

I will check into it.  It seems the problems exist with some of the modded towns I used (but not modded by me) so I will need to do some scene editing to see what is going on. 

Later: I checked the three and did see some weirdness.  The Jamayed castle glitch is just as you said.  There is a guard by a door and you can only get in by asking the guard.  Leaving the prison puts you about 30-40 paces outside the door and down in the ground level of the fort.  I don't know whether it is a native glitch or a modder's glitch (the siege pack that I am using).

The Aderkan glitch is strange- you can enter but not leave the prison.  The Ashford glitch allows entry and exit (if you find the hidden entry point) and does have an opening with open sky.  Weird.  I will see what I can do to fix at least the Aderkan and Ashford ones for the next version (v. 3).
I wanted to continue playing,but that glitch dissapoints me,can not acquire lord relation mission,and if cheat with relation,eeeh.fix it please.

GreenLight7 said:
Redleg said:

I wanted to continue playing,but that glitch dissapoints me,can not acquire lord relation mission,and if cheat with relation,eeeh.fix it please.

The prisons are fixed in the forthcoming version (v.3).  Which version are you using?  I may be able to provide a fix for that version as well.  Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom