Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

Users who are viewing this thread

Arctic_Howler said:
Andrix said:
My game lags when I speed up when traveling on the map by holding Ctrl + Space... or was it Shift + Space xD

Anyhow, is there any way to fix this?

P.S. In Native I can speed up without any problems.

This may be related to all the activity that goes on in this mod, I'm not going to suggest anything for certain, but you may want to consider that... does it happen on other mods, or just this one?
It happens in ACOK as well.

Andrix said:
Arctic_Howler said:
Andrix said:
My game lags when I speed up when traveling on the map by holding Ctrl + Space... or was it Shift + Space xD

Anyhow, is there any way to fix this?

P.S. In Native I can speed up without any problems.

This may be related to all the activity that goes on in this mod, I'm not going to suggest anything for certain, but you may want to consider that... does it happen on other mods, or just this one?
It happens in ACOK as well.

Ah... I don't know that one from first hand, not a fan of Game of Thrones based stuff, let alone the show/books/etc... so someone else would need to compare the mods and see if it's actually world map activity overload or something else...

I know similar bugs have been posted here but still I can't find a solution.So,I am posting it hoping for a quick solution:

I dont seem to find any way of defeating Order of the blazing hand.I took all their castles but it still occupies Dracwald and Oldpond.
How am I supposed to defeat them?

jungli said:
I know similar bugs have been posted here but still I can't find a solution.So,I am posting it hoping for a quick solution:

I dont seem to find any way of defeating Order of the blazing hand.I took all their castles but it still occupies Dracwald and Oldpond.

You can't really defeat them unless you just capture them all and store them in a castle... as it stands certain villages are not properly attached tow towns/castles, so you can't 100% defeat every faction.

jungli said:

You can defeat them, but due to a weird bug (I supposedly already flattened for the next version) some villages are bound to another castle or town as the one they are supposed to, this would mean in your example that maybe a khergit or vaegir nearby castle or town is supporting that blazing hand village, If you or the AI conquer that castle or town, the faction WILL be defeated.

So i purchased a ship in Yalen but for whatever reason, it doesn't let me enter the ocean. the ship appears in the overview map. I click on yes to embark but it does nothing except spawn more boats

jat said:
So i purchased a ship in Yalen but for whatever reason, it doesn't let me enter the ocean. the ship appears in the overview map. I click on yes to embark but it does nothing except spawn more boats

I've had luck entering the boat and exiting it and sort of nudging it in the direction of water till it goes. But yeah, that has to be a bug.

ShaneRoach said:
jat said:

I've had luck entering the boat and exiting it and sort of nudging it in the direction of water till it goes. But yeah, that has to be a bug.

I'll check that out and see if the boat boarding can be improved somehow.

guspav said:
jungli said:

You can defeat them, but due to a weird bug (I supposedly already flattened for the next version) some villages are bound to another castle or town as the one they are supposed to, this would mean in your example that maybe a khergit or vaegir nearby castle or town is supporting that blazing hand village, If you or the AI conquer that castle or town, the faction WILL be defeated.

Thanx for the reply... :smile:

Are anyone else's thrown spells discharging the vast majority of the bolts about 45-degrees below the crosshair?
At least with MM & Missile Storm I get one or two bolts where I'm aiming & the rest go into the ground.
Occurs about 80% of the time, maybe more, & the exact degree seems to vary.

GrizzlyAdamz said:
Are anyone else's thrown spells discharging the vast majority of the bolts about 45-degrees below the crosshair?
At least with MM & Missile Storm I get one or two bolts where I'm aiming & the rest go into the ground.

Are you raising your power throw at all and your throwing proficiency?

Arctic_Howler said:
GrizzlyAdamz said:

Also, are you moving while discharging?

GrizzlyAdamz said:
Power-throw's at 5 or 6, throwing's at 220.

Most of the time yes, but iirc it occurs while standing still as well.
I'm mounted 100% of the time.

I'd venture a guess and say it's the mount... Though I don't know for sure. But I am never mounted, and only have stray missiles when moving.

Edit:  :grin: I guess it is not the mount, afterall. (see post below)

Ulvebane said:
Arctic_Howler said:
GrizzlyAdamz said:

I also had had that same problem.It always misfires most of the bolts.

But when you hold the the click for a moment before throwing it will go as it should.
So, hold your click for a moment(not sure exactly how much) then throw the spell.
It seems holding the click increases the accuracy of the missiles.

I hope it helped... :wink:

jungli said:
Ulvebane said:
Arctic_Howler said:
GrizzlyAdamz said:

I also had had that same problem.It always misfires most of the bolts.

But when you hold the the click for a moment before throwing it will go as it should.
So, hold your click for a moment(not sure exactly how much) then throw the spell.
It seems holding the click increases the accuracy of the missiles.

I hope it helped... :wink:

I found that you need to hold down the mouse button, aim, not move your mouse for around half a second or more, then release the mouse button, to throw the additional missiles accurately.

If you make any quick adjustments before you release the mouse button, the additional missiles tend to fly off in a different direction.

Back
Top Bottom