Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kolovrat said:
I have bug with Serbia, when i search for princess Jefimija everybody say that she is in Ras, but she is never in castle.

That's not a bug, it's the same in native, you can only meet princesses during feasts and visit them if they ask you to, you can't find them otherwise.

pan-boroda said:
tell me what you can do with units getting stuck on the map while trying to cross water obstacles ... especially in Denmark and England? :???:

USUALLY it's easily fixed by

1. Starting a new game
2. Exiting the game
3. Move your saves out of the Save folder (My Documents/Warband Savegames)
4. Move the saves back into the Save folder

The fact that all the Baltic coast simply impassable ... ferried from Germany to Scandinavia is not possible ... personally I have the whole Danish army stuck in Lubeck ....

Ok. One thing that I'm just nit-picky about is that if you zoom out all the way you can see the skybox through the water. A bit of an immersion-breaker but, like you said, doesn't affect gameplay.

That's not the skybox, it's just excessive reflection on the water material, it's mostly bothersome on the max zoom out because of the out of scale feel it has (well, technically it's always out of scale but it doesn't look that bad when on max zoom in). However, realistically, you never get such clear reflections on the sea and ocean, usually reflection on these surfaces is limited to some color change, you don't get to see clouds and such. Now I don't know how the game handles this but if it leads to performance issues I'd say loose the effects, it makes it look more like glass anyway. That said however, I haven't been able to discern a decrease in performance on the world map so far.

The upgrade system for companions seems a bit buggy. My companions only upgrade their torso armor and those companions I equipped with crossbows throw their bolts away everytime I tell them to choose equipment from the item pool (each is set to equip bolts in the slot they have them in).

Yeah, the auto-upgrade system does not work very well... I really wonder if it's even worked well once. I've never used it outside of testing purposes in any case, and do not recommend to use it at all. It's not like you lose that much time manually assigning each companion his/her gear. I even like to do it.

If some Lord ask you to change religion to town/village and u refuse there is no answer in meny, so u have to restart game...

Hidole555 said:
munjaki said:
If some Lord ask you to change religion to town/village and u refuse there is no answer in meny, so u have to restart game...

I've had this bug too. Consider it doubly reported.
I just press the Tab key and i exit out of the dialogue.

Yourself said:
The upgrade system for companions seems a bit buggy. My companions only upgrade their torso armor and those companions I equipped with crossbows throw their bolts away everytime I tell them to choose equipment from the item pool (each is set to equip bolts in the slot they have them in).
For the "bolt" bug, it seems to only appear when there are "-1 damage value" bolts in the item pool. Place them in your inventory before letting your companiopns auto-upgrade and they will correctly upgrade their bolts.

I already earlier done quest 'Reveal assassination plot' but now after this http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3/1M/3v44QGqh/mb4.jpg when I click left mouse button nothing happens, I tried several times.

one more, what about tournaments? have you check error I reported?

Tommygunz said:
Getting the water crossing bug with version 0.20, i've done both the things suggested in the title post of this thread but it doesn't fix it, I wasn't able to find any other solutions here either. When I start a new game the water crossing still doesn't work, and it continues not to work when I load my old game again. Is there any other way I can try to fix it? This is rather unfortunate as I am now stranded on the island of Hvar and can't go anywhere.

I had the same problem. Fixed it by doing it in this order (some of these things might be unnecessary, this is just the steps I did):
1. Backup your save folder Europe1200, then delete it.
2. Start a new game, water crossing should work now.
3. Save the new game in the same slot as the save that got bugged.
4. Quit without saving.
5. Stay on the main menu, alt-tab and copy the backup save to the save folder. Overwrite if necessary.
6. Load the game and the water crossing should work.

I'm having the watercrossbug too (near Venezia). Already tried with starting new game, but that didnt work. Will try the steps above sometime.

Taien said:
Tommygunz said:
Getting the water crossing bug with version 0.20, i've done both the things suggested in the title post of this thread but it doesn't fix it, I wasn't able to find any other solutions here either. When I start a new game the water crossing still doesn't work, and it continues not to work when I load my old game again. Is there any other way I can try to fix it? This is rather unfortunate as I am now stranded on the island of Hvar and can't go anywhere.

I had the same problem. Fixed it by doing it in this order (some of these things might be unnecessary, this is just the steps I did):
4. Quit without saving.
5. Stay on the main menu, alt-tab and copy the backup save to the save folder. Overwrite if necessary.
Thanks a lot for that! I'd suggest to put that on first page of this thread, Korinov. It's very clear to understand.

Taien said:
Tommygunz said:

4. Quit without saving.

Thanks for your help! I've managed to fix it eventually by doing what you wrote here but it seems you might have to try several times to do it. When you fix it though, it'll occur again after a while and it becomes tiring to do this each time. I hope they'll find a way to fix the bug completely.

Back
Top Bottom