Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Udniweca The Great said:
It has been already reported many times before, that there is a "gloves and boots bug", that i am also having and which kinda ruin my game experience... anyway, i wanted to ask you beacause it is written on the mod details on the downloading page of Europe 1200 Beta6, that "Arrows, bolts, gloves, helmets and boots no longer dissapear from merchants' stock after a few days.".

Hi,
First of all; thanx for a great mod - love to play it.
Im running WB 1.43 and 1200 beta6, and Im as others, experiencing the dissapearing arrows from the merchants. Are there ANY ways to fix this for a saved game, or is that game lost?
Best regards...

PanzerHue said:
Hi,
First of all; thanx for a great mod - love to play it.
Im running WB 1.43 and 1200 beta6, and Im as others, experiencing the dissapearing arrows from the merchants. Are there ANY ways to fix this for a saved game, or is that game lost?
Best regards...

I used command "cheatmenu" and then in camp menu I found some boots and ammo but I think that there are fewer things than there should be. I found only 1 mail boots there or you can loot them but the probability you get boots/gloves is very low I've found 2 mail boots so far (day 180)

Guys - it's been said many times here - that bug is a bug! And anoying. And it's being worked on and hopefully it will be fixed with the 0.16 release. So for now the only chance is, like qwe5 suggested: Use the cheat menu and you can bring up any item you want. Not pretty - but possible and armouring.  :wink:
Hope you enjoy the mod anyways!! Who needs boots?  :mrgreen:

Coast bugs
Along italian  coasts In Genoan and Venceia republics lots od farms and caravans  blocked on coasts,  near Istria (near Peruzzo town if I remember) an whole army is blocked

Ettore53 said:
Coast bugs
Along italian  coasts In Genoan and Venceia republics lots od farms and caravans  blocked on coasts,  near Istria (near Peruzzo town if I remember) an whole army is blocked
Check out the solutions on the first page of this thread.
If that does not help, reinstall the game.

Ettore53 said:
Coast bugs
What WB version are you playing with? My problem was solved by installing 1.151.
(And using "search" is always good before reporting an old bug.  :wink: )

MMm well thank you  I have 1.43, I update it

other bug: 1) I noted that boots, gauntlets, arrows and bolts despaired in every store after  begin, helmets are still in game. Is this happened only to me?
                  2) Locations window shows  only first half of locations

Ettore53 said:
MMm well thank you  I have 1.43, I update it

other bug: 1) I noted that boots, gauntlets, arrows and bolts despaired in every store after  begin, helmets are still in game. Is this happened only to me?
                  2) Locations window shows  only first half of locations
Well - cough, cough - about a dozen pals already reported that and Mihailo and Korinov responded:
1) is going to be fixed for the next update (Hopefully)
If not: please search the pages before in this thread: You can use cheat mode and get any item such as boots and arrows via the camp menu then. A cheat- yes  :evil: , but in this case OK  :grin: as it is a beta with bugs...  :smile:
2) is being worked on
Which means as far as I see it: 2 has not the highest priority (and Korinov is working hard on his studies I guess), which means you need to use some tricks to find the places... Hints were given in this board. Not too good I agree, but well...  :neutral: - There are things that are very well done in this mod! You maybe need some patience.

You can always check the changelog thread - and @ Korinov: I think it needs a little update....  :wink:

I resolved  in camp menu  but I noted that there are no boots, only  a leather+10 and an unuseful  a metal +1
However thank you for suggestions

You have to be in a scene, like town or castle... and then press ^ or whatever it may be on the top left of your keyboard. then enter "cheatmenu" without "" in the console. After that if you go to camp menu you should see CHEAT MENU.Click that and then "find item". I think that's the way....

I have encountered strange bug, after my renown passed 1000 the party limit decreases with more renown ?!!!

1000 = +53
1100 = +52
1250 = +51

Is Bremen a custom scene? Because it doesn't work for me, neither for sieges nor for walking around the streets; it either freezes or crashes the game.

I know I have some problems with custom scenes, that's why I'm asking. The thing with Dollwydellan castle I reported a while back is still there in the Beta 6 release (there's no castle in the siege scene just some hills and trees, but no structures) but it seems I'm the only one who's encountered this particular bug.

Alex_S said:
Is Bremen a custom scene? Because it doesn't work for me, neither for sieges nor for walking around the streets; it either freezes or crashes the game.

I know I have some problems with custom scenes, that's why I'm asking. The thing with Dollwydellan castle I reported a while back is still there in the Beta 6 release (there's no castle in the siege scene just some hills and trees, but no structures) but it seems I'm the only one who's encountered this particular bug.
Well, I did the Bremen scene. And some people tested it. And well only Korinov had problems. It is pretty huge. What are the specs of your machine?
And the problem with Dollwydellan castle is new to me. It was done by Darth Elludater. But I can check it as soon as I have time. Maybe he just forgot to make the siege scene... as I said I'll check it.
And with Bremen - I am utterly devestated, but as I said it worked fine for others during testing. Maybe someone else can post his experience....

qwe5 said:
I have encountered strange bug, after my renown passed 1000 the party limit decreases with more renown ?!!!
1000 = +53
1100 = +52
1250 = +51
Odd...
quapitty said:
Maybe he just forgot to make the siege scene... as I said I'll check it.
I think I once defended Dolwydellan Castle, and everything was alright in a siege scene.

Yeah, for Bremen it's prly my computer; I'm using a 4 yr old laptop. But I was planning on getting a new one some time this summer, so it's ok, I'll get to see it :smile:

As for Dollwydelan, Mihailo tested it when I first reported the issue and it worked fine for him so it's only me :sad: and this one can't be blamed on the laptop I'm afraid, can't imagine what could be wrong.

Alex_S said:
Yeah, for Bremen it's prly my computer; I'm using a 4 yr old laptop. But I was planning on getting a new one some time this summer, so it's ok, I'll get to see it :smile:

As for Dollwydelan, Mihailo tested it when I first reported the issue and it worked fine for him so it's only me :sad: and this one can't be blamed on the laptop I'm afraid, can't imagine what could be wrong.
Yeah, well for Dollwedylan - I tested it and it works fine... The strange thing is that you are encountering an open field. That means something got messed up with your game. Did you try to reinstall the mod?
My machine isn't very new itself. Maybe you should try to adjust the perfomance in the options menu. I'd really like to know if that helps.
See what I got:
Motherboard:
CPU Typ                                          Unknown, 2700 MHz
Ram                                                3200 MB                                     
Graphic                                            GeForce 9600 GT

quapitty said:
Yeah, well for Dollwedylan - I tested it and it works fine... The strange thing is that you are encountering an open field. That means something got messed up with your game. Did you try to reinstall the mod?

yes, I did, reinstalled when I moved from beta 5 to beta 6, no change. What's even stranger is that when I use the walk around courtyard option I get a native castle, only get open ground for sieges. Thankfully it doesn't seem to be a wide-spread bug.

quapitty said:
My machine isn't very new itself. Maybe you should try to adjust the perfomance in the options menu. I'd really like to know if that helps.
See what I got:
Motherboard:
CPU Typ                                          Unknown, 2700 MHz
Ram                                                3200 MB                                     
Graphic                                            GeForce 9600 GT

I got
CPU:        Intel Core 2 Duo, 2000 MHz
Ram:        2048MB  (this seems to be the source of most issues I experience)
Graphic:  ATI Mobility Radeon x1600

Lowering the performance did the trick for walking around town; don't know how well it would work for sieges where there are also a lot of characters walking around.

But I gotta say the scene is great, must of spent half an hour running around town and I never usually do that; this kind of scening does a lot for immersion.
Btw, did you know there's a round tower on the river side that you can "float" around the last floor? It looks like it was designed to have a wooden walkway around (it's also visible in the roof that ends quite abruptly) but it somehow got "lost" from the visual matrix. Hate it when that happens. Speaking of towers, I didn't forget about that square tower I promised I'd model for you, just got caught up with work for a while and got frustrated with some bugs when trying to get it in the game. I'll get back to it soon (I hope).

Yes, that tower....  I know. But apart from that it looks very cool. I think Al Mansur made it and he also made another one with exactly that wooden walk around you are mentioning. So maybe something got messed up there. But I have to say I can live with that. Thanks for the praise - it's very nice the scene made you walk around. Did you find the remains of a sad tragedy?  :razz:
And yeah, RAM is a very underestimated three letter word. Sometimes it works wonders to upgrade.
Well - back to bugs. I seriously don't know what may cause that Doddellwyddellan castle bug with your game. As long as no one else has it - there is no other way than to see it as very bad miracle - sorry. Unless some else has an idea. Or did you play around with editing scenes or the scenes.txt maybe?
Ah - I just saw that Dolwyddelan maybe really is a native castle. It is just called castle_11 which makes me wonder... But then it should work even better.... Maybe mighty Cruger forgot to implement the new scene? Anyway - if I enter the castle courtyard from the main castle screen everything works fine. It might be a problem if you enter the courtyard from the lord's hall or something else. I wrote an essay about that here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200478.0.html
And yes - don't feel pushed. I am looking forward to your tower. Maybe someone reading this is good with re-texturing? In that case it would be cool to simply change some textures for native scene props to have more variety. (My opinion - if someone wants to know...)

Back
Top Bottom