Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Users who are viewing this thread

I searched the thread for this bug but I could not find a reference to it so my apologies if this has been brought up before.

I am playing the 0.13 version of Europe 1200 with 1.143 of Warband and every single town and village has for sale about 80% dyes.  This is pretty much ruining the economies of the land and strangling my trade!

is there a fix I can do myself or is there a mod/script that does this for me?

Thanks!

Gannish said:
I searched the thread for this bug but I could not find a reference to it so my apologies if this has been brought up before.

I am playing the 0.13 version of Europe 1200 with 1.143 of Warband and every single town and village has for sale about 80% dyes.  This is pretty much ruining the economies of the land and strangling my trade!

Thanks!

And I thought this was some bug related to the inclusion of Hungary in 0.14 (which is still on testing grounds)...

To be sincere, I don't know if it's a glitch caused by last Warband patch (which happens to be a bit buggy, looking at the complaints I've already seen). I've looked at the mod's module_system files and so far I've been unable to find anything wrong about economy issues. Just hope the devs release next patch soon and fix the whole mess (if it's really due to it).

Hi everyone 

I really like the great mod europe 1200 but i have a major problem. Whenever i play the game after 2-3 battle at the end of the battle where it says abandon items in the pool i press the button to abandon the items, the game crashes.!!!! it doesn specify any reasons for why it crahses though only that windows will notify whenever the problem will be detected and so forth.

CAN ANYONE HELP I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE IT!!!

thank you very much

aristotle333 said:
Hi everyone 

I really like the great mod europe 1200 but i have a major problem. Whenever i play the game after 2-3 battle at the end of the battle where it says abandon items in the pool i press the button to abandon the items, the game crashes.!!!! it doesn specify any reasons for why it crahses though only that windows will notify whenever the problem will be detected and so forth.

CAN ANYONE HELP I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE IT!!!

thank you very much

Read the first post of this same thread.

I've been having some trouble with the game crashing when i tried to save it. I noticed i happened after i upgraded some units, all of them from norway, maybe some problem with them? Anybody had that kind of issue?

ganso said:
I've been having some trouble with the game crashing when i tried to save it. I noticed i happened after i upgraded some units, all of them from norway, maybe some problem with them? Anybody had that kind of issue?

Read the first post of this same thread.

aristotle333 said:
sorry but it didn't help me at all it doesn specify anything about my problem!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

PLEASE HELP ME?

/facepalm

He was pointing to the fact that if it doesn't work you should try reinstalling.
Also, the mod is still unstable, It's got alot of stuff and it's yet to be finished. If reinstall doesn't work, then either your computer of your version of M&B is broken. That's as close as I can get

/double facepalm

Look at the title of the thread: Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post). What part of solution to crashes in first post you don't understand? I mean, have you even tried it first before complaining (the "1257AD method", that is).

I've tried the "1257AD method", it seems to be working well now, and sry for the post, i didnt check the link before

Korinov said:
Gannish said:

Thanks!

And I thought this was some bug related to the inclusion of Hungary in 0.14 (which is still on testing grounds)...

To be sincere, I don't know if it's a glitch caused by last Warband patch (which happens to be a bit buggy, looking at the complaints I've already seen). I've looked at the mod's module_system files and so far I've been unable to find anything wrong about economy issues. Just hope the devs release next patch soon and fix the whole mess (if it's really due to it).

Thanks for the response, Korinov.  I believe that the the patch before this last patch messed up the economy and the latest one repaired it but the engine is still susceptible to going south when mods are introduced.  From what I've tested in 1200, it seems that dyes are the easiest for the towns/villages to make so that's all they'll make.  A few places like Tolosa will produce a lot of wine, once it gets cheaper than the dyes, and Leon will produce Iron, again once it gets cheaper than the dyes.

If I knew how, I'd find a way to set the dyes either being really rare for a town to produce or pretty expensive.  What this would do for how much you could earn from having a dyer in the town, I'm not sure of.

I'll keep plugging away at this and see what I can dig up.  Its just a little frustrating when your army is low on food and the tenth village you've visited in a row only has dyes for sale.

im not sure if its necessary but i can confirm the overall abundance of dye. running around in iberia there is enough dye on the markets to paint the world over, twice :smile:

Fjoelsvider said:
im not sure if its necessary but i can confirm the overall abundance of dye. running around in iberia there is enough dye on the markets to paint the world over, twice :smile:

Yeah, it's a bug in the mod. It will be fixed soon, give the time they actually get to it.

Ok, not sure If it is a bug or not but post just in case.  After creating the Order of Saint George the King appoints an NPC as Grandmaster, regardless of which option I chose. Char at the time had a little over 900 renown and 100 honor, and had relation to the king at 68...that took a while. But yeah, any ideas?  Sorry if posted and already known, also made a post a couple ago under a different topic, wrong place so Sorry! :cry:

is it WAD that pitfights disappear after a while? at first they are all over europe, but at some point they cease to exist.
and no i didnt join a faction or anything

this is not by any chance such an easy fix that it would be possible for myself to do it with a short instruction? or that maybe a hotfix would be not much of a hassle?
im a really new player and i struggle getting money, so if i could have pitfights it would really help me out :grin:
if its a big thing though then never mind my impatience.

Back
Top Bottom