Bug Reports and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Kadoken said:
That 800 requires a war of attrition
i know but for some reason it sometimes takes like only 2 weeks after they are out of food and some times it takes 2-8 in game month and sometimes they just never surrender so attrition is not a reliable way to take these back

http://axiaterraartunion.deviantart.com/art/Wounded-in-Battle-508213612

Been trying to figure out how to make the Armour on the far right. could do a retexture of the Milanese Armour. hmm. also, amazing art :grin:

Hey, Long time since i came on this forum
I just started playing version 2 again and I noticed whenever I go to the factions menu I always get a white block. Is it intended or are the faction banners supposed to show?
Cheers

EDIT: does the AI have drummers in they're armies?

The AI doesnt have drummers, only the Sayaznid have working drummers infact. You can add them to the AI armies by putting them into the upgrade tree though and lowering their level so that the ai will choose normal troops over them. That way you will have just a few drummers in each army.

I've found several bugs of varying severity in my new Imaz Ishtar game, some of which might have already been brought up earlier in this thread:

1. Tabbing out after speaking to certain Guild Masters causes the game to crash, something about being unable to 'position party' and 'enemies killed'. Off the top of my head, this always happens to me in Taqqir & Lumdaz Re.

2. The Alhandra Guild Master is literally unreachable - I can see him almost immediately after entering the streets, but can't physically reach or talk to him.

3. Speaking of unreachable characters...the Village Elder in pretty much every Imazid village I've visited is nowhere to be found, and certainly nowhere near the buildings of the village.

4. When 'hunting dissidents', I get trapped on the town choices ('go to castle', 'walk the streets', etc.) map after getting the result of my hunt, choosing to leave the town just brings me back to the choices screen. I've only been able to fix this by re-clicking on the 'hunt down dissidents' option and then choosing to do nothing when I'm prompted to choose between gathering evidence or just ordering a purge.

5. When I'm working for Imaz, even though they're at war with the Revolutionaries and Ishtari Rebels I am on friendly terms with both factions when they spawn, even after I choose to condemn the revolutions every time such an event crops up. This has resulted in one city I'm ruling as an Imazid lord, Taqqir, falling to the Revolutionaries in a siege while I can't do anything about it since I haven't picked a fight with any Revolutionary party yet, even if I am waiting in the city as they assault it.

6. Imaz is at times mentioned to have had its protectorate status degrade into a conventional alliance, and at times goes to war...with the Zanjids. It never fights Ishtar, nor has it stopped being an Ishtari protectorate even after I conquered Kasthind and took everything up to Ashmanna for it, which made it big enough to trigger that 'termination of protectorate status with the Zanjids' event every now and then.

7. When asking the Captain of the Guard to recruit troops, choosing to recruit 'Ishtari' troops results in the recruiters hiring Imazids, 'Imazid' gets Zanjid troops, and 'Zanjid' gets Ishtari ones.

Edit: Oh, and also: 8. Building Ishtari Temples produces 'Sengahid Temples' instead.

9. Ishtari ladies' hair doesn't appear to be firmly fixed on their heads, I can see it floating just above their scalp in the case of Imazid ladies at least.

Will you add the Manage split troop assignment thingy from other mods at some point? So that you are able to for example form multible "tercios" (not really tercios but its obvious what I mean).

Will the resources released by ExParrot recently be introduced? The animations from Blood and Iron are now free for anyone to use, which work really well for more modern sabre fighting and breach loading rifles.

I've been having issues with version 2.0; this may just be something that's part of the mod, but it might not be. A number of units in-game are missing textures for their arms and legs, appearing to be invisible - not only that, but they spam the message log with error constantly as long as they're on screen. There's a bunch of different variations, but this is what popped up when I entered the tavern at the Keiha Citadel after just starting a new Ishtar character:

Code:
Unrecognized opcode 2750.; LINE NO: 7:
At script [732] item_add_skin.
Unrecognized opcode 2756.; LINE NO: 8:
At Script [732] item_add_skin.
Unrecognized opcode 1964.; LINE NO: 105:
At Item Kind [325] itm_sayazn_ishtar_dress_lady_4_Trigger [0].

It did the same thing for several other items, including itm_sayazn_beylik_robe_b, itm_sayazn_beylik_robe_c, and itm_azzar_robe_a. Other than the item name / number, the error is always the same. Occasionally it would pop up

Code:
Unrecognized opcode 2751.; LINE NO: [variable]:
At Script [714] assign_minor_npc_clothes.

With the line numbers being 69, 70, 81, and 82 only, with 70 always having two of the At Script sections.

The invisible body parts are annoying, but not game-breaking - however, the message spam makes it almost impossible to play! Is there anything I can do about this, or is it just a problem this mod has?

The possibility exists that this is just a problem on my end; I'm running this using WSE 3.2, because running the game through steam isn't actually working for me, for whatever reason. Just doesn't open the game for me. I don't know if that would factor into it or not.

Edit: Uh, nevermind. It cleared up at random? I didn't actually do anything, but everything works just fine all of a sudden - both my game launching woes and this mod's textures not appearing. If I use WSE, it still causes these errors, but it works fine in the steam launch.

I'm glad it works, because this mod is great! I just wish I knew why.

Here is an elite provincial footguard. I wanted to make the provincial army's have something to give compared to the main Sayaznind army. this shield guard is a rare but powerful tool to be used against the foes of the empire to the north as well as Ishtar to the east. It is used to counter the pikes of opposing foes but still can easily get killed by muskets.

PdHEQsY.jpg

This is an older bit of work where I made an armored provincial Carabiner. they are basically the best soldiers the provincials can train. their stats are just about the same as the Guard Cuirasser.

up8YuP6.jpg

and here is an updated look of the Black rider Mercanary. they work both as a special squadran in the Khasthind army. and as a merc.

DwXdjUy.jpg

How different do you want the Provincial Army to be? Slightly lighter to represent them being colonial forces and better able to counter what is presumably border skirmishes? Or do you want them to act the same, but look different?

Hazzardevil said:
How different do you want the Provincial Army to be? Slightly lighter to represent them being colonial forces and better able to counter what is presumably border skirmishes? Or do you want them to act the same, but look different?

Lighter to represent them being colonial and better able to deal with border skirmishes. but have the armor go to guard regiment that the nobles pay out of their own pockets to show off and whatnot. do you have suggestions? I mainly do this for fun. xD

Back
Top Bottom