Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Excuse my ignorance on that matter but how strict is that technical limit? I have surely seen bigger mods.

I mean, would some extra props really make the size that big? I dont really think anyone would complain if the mod was like 10 megabytes bigger because of new props

Problem is, ofc you can tell me to go make my own mod, and I could, but we all know warband doesnt have that big of a playerbase, let alone the Persistent World mod. Creating something new and making it popular is nearly impossible, so editing something already popular would be the only way for the community to enjoy something new. In my opinion at least.

İts all up to vornne in the end though.

Comrades in arms,

I cannot spawn into the game on server "NA_Free", can somebody help me troubleshoot this problem? When I enter the game and click "Join Game" it takes me to spectator mode. When I click escape to bring up the menu, no option for joining the game appears, only the spectator mode is available. The administrators do not know how to solve this. My ping is great (about 40), I have left the game and re-entered many times to no avail. I re-downloaded PW 4.5 and created new characters to no avail. This is a newly populated server sporting a great map and I'd really like to play. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Spadroon.

Spadroon said:
Comrades in arms,

I cannot spawn into the game on server "NA_Free", can somebody help me troubleshoot this problem? When I enter the game and click "Join Game" it takes me to spectator mode. When I click escape to bring up the menu, no option for joining the game appears, only the spectator mode is available. The administrators do not know how to solve this. My ping is great (about 40), I have left the game and re-entered many times to no avail. I re-downloaded PW 4.5 and created new characters to no avail. This is a newly populated server sporting a great map and I'd really like to play. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Spadroon.

If the server is using scripts, tell them, to delete your account entry in the database.
Clearly Entry Point issue.

Hello, I do not know this is the right place to post, but I'm having a server error and I'm grateful for everyone's help.

This is erro: Calf reveals a money pouch containing a 0

20180722133617_1.jpg

calf are not born in the stables, players can not buy calf to be born, even if they have to have money and be serf.

Another important issue I would also like a detailed help on how to change the prices of items and when players leave the map do not lose their items, in my case the players leave and lose only the horses, they log off and lose the horse items such as armor and bank money become normal.

Version PW 4.5.1 dedicated server
script mentalrob_scriptler

I thank the help of all.

Back
Top Bottom