Bug Reports and Player Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

I've recently installed this back after some months..and I still can't quit a battle normally after losing :???:

I have to retreat everytime, or is this somewhat intended?

I almost forgot. In siege where siege towers are used, the tower won't move ever even if I get every single people in the attacker team near it.
Also, when in combat with the drunk guy in the tavern, I can see some error msgs appearing at the start of the combat.

about siege tower bug. I did a fix, just look in "Siege tower [temporary] fix", the tower still dont move, but now you can at least take the castle with your sword.

Hello, im quite busy in real life (so cant test it if it still works) but a few version ago i joined a faction, left the faction , joined Dark Knights. and Lady Larktin held a feast with 1% hp with ended up with the easiest XP farm i have ever seen.  but like i said im not sure if this has been fixed already because i dont have time to test it out atm.

i whana ask, about a problem that i have, when i made my battle sizer bigger, my unit stop getting estra experience after a day pass

Hello i have a bug when im at war.
shown as below
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008645586/screenshot/858353438102678352

I tried to upload the savefile but the link is not working.

No idea if you still read this, but...
After an unspecified amount of days (usually 100+) the Dark Knights (originally set to NEVER INVADE) take up arms and join Calradia anyway, they join different factions and they're quite hard to beat.

Hi everyone, ive made an account specifically to write this. Ive found some bugs but before we start, I use the lastest warband and the latest native expansion not modified in any way. So lets get started.

1st insignificant bug is a script error when speaking to guild masters (i try to screenshot it when it happens again) - occurs rarely
2nd after killing everyone in desert bandit lair I get the message that they one by one fall to my trap. What should happen next is you get a loot screen but you go straight back to the map and the lair is still present. It is fixable by visiting the lair several times. After that the screen appears and everything is alright.
3rd kinda annoying bug is when youre a target of assassins in Bariyye you cannot find the third one so you cannot kill them all. I was running around and found out that i can hear him scream when I am next to castle hall. Hes probably stuck somewhere in the wall in that region.
4th is maybe just my stupidity but i cannot find the option to recruit the saranid super troops from house of swords. I have all the restict... options off and the town is again Bariyye.
5th Is the most important one. Actually I am writing all of this because of this bug. I have a companion with engineer skill lvl 10. I own Bariyye and when I try to build anything i see that the companion is lvl 10 and it takes xy days and costs xy denars. But after I claim another castle or city it says that the highest engineer is my companion (statement is correct) but only at LVL 5. I check her skills and she is clearly lvl10. I thought its just a visual bug but it isnt. It actually takes longer and is more expensive to build anything.

Hope this helps you fix the bugs

I found a major bug recently im using version 1.1 native and when starting a new kingdom (i revolted after not getting a fief) it says my court is located at, and then it says Boyar Clais who was the dude the fief in question was given to and when I choose a minister he disappears and none of my old fiefs are mine.

Hi,the native mod is working fine, but when I installed the updated Game of Thrones mod for the game, it just gets a weird color bug. Sometimes the houses, trees, rivers, armors, hairs, and almost anything else is bright yellow,but sometimes everything is just red, and I've never had a gameplay where the textures were normal. It only occurs in this Game of Thrones mod. Tried everything.Deleted shader files, turning off dynamic settings, literally everything that I could find in the forums, but I'm still lost. Please help me if you can! :smile: Not sure if I posted this in the right topic, but I' just registered today, sorry

Hello
Thanks for the devs, for making such a fun mod to play,
although when i played, i got a minor annoyance: arrow quiver didn't show up on character.
Is this possibly a bug? Thank you

Im using 0.625b

Edit:
I did some tweaks using Morgh's Editor, and now it's shown.

New question:
Did the special equipment like Geroian Sword was removed from the game?

hey there, awesome mod for your grand finale!

i hope u still read this because there is a serious problem with courtship.
u can begin it, but it wont progress. ( cant propose read poems whatev )

now normally i couldn't care less about this but it prevents having feasts and thats a problam..

u still get the quset to meet her but thats it.
obv max relations with her and papa

The bug that i keep having is that i'm doing a missions for Sturgia the quest in question is from Bylorn of Safna where hes asking you to take out bandit hideouts north of Ov. Once i click on the highout it just loads forever nevering actualling loading the "hidout" area. i've went to several other hideouts in this area and have received the same problem. i have a medium spec computer and im able to run the game settings on max without developing any problems until this point

sidenote- i tried to upload a screenshot to show you guy's but its preventing from says contact admin.

I don't know its a bug or I miss some textures to mod but all new content textures are white. On adventure map and in battle maps. I instaled the mod today with patch form nexus.

Back
Top Bottom