Bug reports and known issues (v4.x, use new bug tracker instead)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethik Mantis said:
And, when i was raiding a sea raider's lair i was knocked out, but instead of the "watch your men fight" thing, i had to abandon the site because they (sea raiders) ran away.

This is normal and working as intended I believe. The battle continuation doesn't apply to bandit lairs.

bug report: when you have soldiers ready to upgrade to the next tier in your party and you talk to the constable about patrols, and ask him to enlist a patrol from the garrison and complete this, all those soldiers that were ready to upgrade will be as if they just came into your party. (not ready to upgrade anymore)

manekemaan said:
bug report: when you have soldiers ready to upgrade to the next tier in your party and you talk to the constable about patrols, and ask him to enlist a patrol from the garrison and complete this, all those soldiers that were ready to upgrade will be as if they just came into your party. (not ready to upgrade anymore)

This is not a bug but due to coding it is bound to happen.
The stuff regarding experience and player party upgrade is hardcoded in game so I doubt it can be solved.

Yeah, one way of doing this is to make an entirely new presentation for it but that is too much of an effort for a small thing like this.

So better that you remember to upgrade your troops before creating patrols.

Just a small bug I noticed when trying to fully equip Bahestur the other day. I assume it is based upon the same bug that the Gauntlets and Boots one is. There appears to be no Arrows or Bolts for sale anywhere in Calridia. I'm just assuming it's because of being on the latest Warband.

I recently installed diplomacy mod and was surprised by no wars being declared by factions left and right like they should be. Maybe a little bit more peaceful game wouldn't bother me that much, but all kingdoms seem to be run by hippies! Even when I raid some caravans and cause casus belli, the factions still won't jump at each others throats. Is that a bug?

I think it's already known that there are a few bugs when playing on 1.4.3, but thought I would throw some things out there :smile:

When playing sometimes, my entire game, in any area will get super laggy.
Sometimes when playing Native, every time I click on a troop, it will lag, and then show a texture skin I recently looted instead of the troop.
Maybe it's just me, but Swadians are harder now :razz:

The laggy bit really eats me though. I first noticed it while playing one of the Old English casltes I have DL'd. But now it goes on while I play making it unplayable. Love the Diplomacy mod though  :smile:, even if I will not be able to run it 

After I played for a while, I can't find any boots, gauntlets, arrows and bolts anywhere at markets. I see I'm not the only one having this problem, so this must be a bug. How can I get rid of it ?

ramonb said:
@Waihti

Another 2 Bug Reports: Diplomacy version 3.0

Wife troop/party can be duplicated if you ask Wife to go buy bread when at Castle/Town and then find her again in the field and ask again to buy bread.
This happens because option to buy bread is still allowed in her dialogs while she is going to a center to buy bread.

Anyway, the second bug is after wife bought the bread and is travelling back to Player center or Court, it usually allways says "Travelling to {!} collective ally.", she travels for a while and then disappears. Then she respawns at Player center or Court.

I have a similar bug. The only exception is that my wife didn't spawn back at my center.. She's lost.

I seem to be bugged.  I can't start a rebellion through King Ragnar not awarding my castles/towns I've asked for.  It's happened a huge number of times now, and I'm getting antsy because I keep expanding the Nord kingdom in an effort to ditch them.  If I start a claimant rebellion with Farseeker and then abandon it, can that be used as a workaround?  What happens if I ditch the claimant and continue the rebellion myself?

Don't know it's just me or else. But I've encountered some of these problems even when using warband 1.134.

Several problems I've encountered when playing warband 1.143 with Diplomacy + allow fief trading + PBOD for 1.143 ported by Pejot.
1)"Choose who will join me" option from PBOD will disappear forever after I've changed the battle size option. (also happens in 1.134)
2)Talking to regular troops and choose the view their equipment option will make the items in the bottom of my inventory vanish forever(not really only bottom, but actually the whole lower half of inventory gone).
3)Special greetings from lords when first met gone. Their will jump to "What's it?" after telling you about their fief immediately, instead of giving you a comment based on their personalities and your renown.

Last time I played Diplomacy, when my character was knocked unconscious during a battle, the battle continued as it should. But even when my army defeated the enemy, and started cheering, I was unable to leave the battle or retreat. Every time I pressed tab attempting to leave it said "CAN NOT RETREAT, ENEMIES TOO CLOSE" or something to that affect.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read the known bugs on the first post, this was a "village fight"

Champigne said:
Last time I played Diplomacy, when my character was knocked unconscious during a battle, the battle continued as it should. But even when my army defeated the enemy, and started cheering, I was unable to leave the battle or retreat. Every time I pressed tab attempting to leave it said "CAN NOT RETREAT, ENEMIES TOO CLOSE" or something to that affect.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read the known bugs on the first post, this was a "village fight"

That should be fixed in anything more recent than 3.3.2.  Caba`drin wrote a fix for that a few months ago, which was added to 3.3.2+ and everything downstream of it.

Starting with version 4.0 we introduce a new way to report bugs. To make it easier for us (and for you) to track them. Please report all new bugs at

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/diplomacy/tickets.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom