Bug reports and known issues (v4.x, use new bug tracker instead)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying the hell out of this mod!  But I'm having quite a few issues--nothing gamebreaking, so far, but annoying.

zParsifal said:
Marra said:
The mod is amazing however, I have one issue which I am not sure why it is happening...

I started a new game with the June 13th upgrade, and for some reason there are no "full brothers" anymore... What I mean by this is that for some reason no Lords have sons, or for that matter no lords have fathers. The younger lords do have mothers, and "half-sisters", but know fathers. Likewise the ladies with parents have half-brothers a mother and a father.

The only ladies / lords with full brother/sister relationships are those whom come from a small family (lords of villages with just a sister no parents, cousin, ect.)

Any idea why this is happening? What did I do wrong?

Oops, there is a mistake in the current version of the mod.

I'll fix it and upload a new one later tonight.  It should repair the relationships in existing games (although troop notes might not update immediately).

Had this one! 

Also:

1.  Whenever I loot items after a battle, I get this (longer & longer series of error messages as the game has gone on):
mb1e.jpg

By josiejok at 2011-06-18

2.  I'm getting these error codes in battle, but I'm not sure why: I'm not really seeing something happening/not happening because of them.  Could be I'm not that observant, but it's weird.

mb7e.jpg

3.  When I try to convince lords to support a third choice to receive a fief (ie, not their first choice, and not myself), I get this:

mb5r.jpg

4.  When the king awards a fief, it always says he overrules the popular choice, even when he went with the popular choice.  Meanwhile, if he did overrule the popular choice, it doesn't give the name of the lord he overruled; it gives the name of the one who received the fief who was not the popular choice.  So basically, it always gives the same name as overruled/popular choice, whatever happens. 

Note the error code I get for convincing lords to support a third choice, as noted above, then the text about who he awarded it to (not the one I'd just convinced all the lords to support.)

mb6n.jpg

5. At first, when I came home to my castle, the greeting text was fine; now I'm getting these:

First this one:

mb8q.jpg

Then this one:

mb9t.jpg

I'm using Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (the version for PBOD), Better Banners, and Polished Native Troops.

Thanks for the bug report.  1, 3, and 5 are bugs I thought I had fixed: are you using an older version, or have they reappeared in the current release?

4 is silly and quick to fix.  I'll look at 2 to see what it's about.

I thought I was using the newest version, but it turns out mine was the 6/10(?) version and I see you updated it 6/15.  I will update.

Thanks for looking into this!

I have a problem. The money i have is different of the ammount of money written in the weekly financial budget. And when i accept ransom offer for lord who are my prisonner, the money i gain correctly add to the money i see in the weekly budget but it never shows up when i try to buy something.
So i can't no more get money from my fief and from the bakeries i have bought in several cities. it is added to the ammount of money i am supposed to have (in the weekly financial report) but never to the money i see at merchant or in the Group Tab

I am not sure if this is a regular stuff or a bug(this is my first time playing) but now when i become a king i still have the max 121 number of troops to lead. I read somewhere that being a king give you + 100 people to lead.

And how can i recruit new lords i single now i can`t defend all my castles and villages?

bojan811 said:
I am not sure if this is a regular stuff or a bug(this is my first time playing) but now when i become a king i still have the max 121 number of troops to lead. I read somewhere that being a king give you + 100 people to lead.

That doesn't happen in Native, and Diplomacy doesn't add any such change.

Floris does make some changes to party size calculations, which is what you're probably thinking of.

Enemy lord was raiding my village,so I launched asault against him.I had only archers (notice-not looters) and when my allais appeared (farmers),looters appeared with them too.Is that bug,or it's just new feature,like ,,patriotic" looters?  :mrgreen:

Auto looting is not working as it should.

When i give instructions for my party what weapons to use they tend to be without a weapon even i give the the right one in the pool.

I just put the helmet for them and when i press the auto loot they just bring back all weapons they head on them selfs.
This is very irritating.

I have a heroes with bows but without arrows, even i put some of them in the pool and so on.

edit:

Just now ymira just toss away the helmet with 53 def for the one with the 34 def ...i mean wtf!?

This could happen if you are using an altered item list.  If you are, you would have to recompile the mod rather than just replacing text files, unless the item list was specifically designed to be compatible.

zParsifal said:
This could happen if you are using an altered item list.  If you are, you would have to recompile the mod rather than just replacing text files, unless the item list was specifically designed to be compatible.
Sorry what?
I use diplomacy latest patch + pre battle orders + floris basic mod.

Im having a problem with these mod.
Some helmets, cloths etc dont display in game.
I can play, but in game it says mesh missing and stuff like that.
What can I do about this?

Hi Folks!  :grin:

I play the german version (or translated in german) of Warband and use it with the actualy Version of Diplomacy mod. German text is included in the mod and works fine for me.

In Game i’m a Vasall for Vaegir.

In the game I had two times a way (Quest) to improve the relationships with family members of a Noble (Boyar), if I would bring him gifts that he would hand over to his relatives, etc. In this case there were fur and velvet. Okay, I bought this and brought the Boyar. He confirmed to me the transfer of goods, but when I then end the meeting with him, the quest is still active and i should bring still the goods. I've even tried it with 3 furs and 3 velvets, always the same. The Boyar takes it over, confirmed the transfer, but Quest does still not over, the time is running out and at the end is just quest failed. I have also tried it with a other Boyar. Still the same Problem.  :sad:

It is also noticeable that while the Boyar takes the goods, the text in the game for me is suddenly in English although the rest is in German.  :?:

So. I guess this is maybe a bug?

Hello,

In my Diplomacy Mod game (the current version of when I'm writing this)

I noticed when I changed my government to fully centralized, my tax inefficiency was -30%
Every increment I decreased it towards de-centralized, it reduced by 5%
So on a scale of 3 2 1 0 -1 -2 -3  (3) being centralized (0) being neutral I’m at 1 and its -20%

Can you please explain this as I have searched all over? I thought centralized lowered tax inefficiency.

Also does -30% mean your loosing 30% of your total taxes to inefficiency or does it mean your gaining 30% more taxes due to how well you handle it?

Thank You

Starlord2099 said:
Hi Folks!  :grin:

I play the german version (or translated in german) of Warband and use it with the actualy Version of Diplomacy mod. German text is included in the mod and works fine for me.

In Game i’m a Vasall for Vaegir.

In the game I had two times a way (Quest) to improve the relationships with family members of a Noble (Boyar), if I would bring him gifts that he would hand over to his relatives, etc. In this case there were fur and velvet. Okay, I bought this and brought the Boyar. He confirmed to me the transfer of goods, but when I then end the meeting with him, the quest is still active and i should bring still the goods. I've even tried it with 3 furs and 3 velvets, always the same. The Boyar takes it over, confirmed the transfer, but Quest does still not over, the time is running out and at the end is just quest failed. I have also tried it with a other Boyar. Still the same Problem.  :sad:

It is also noticeable that while the Boyar takes the goods, the text in the game for me is suddenly in English although the rest is in German.  :?:

So. I guess this is maybe a bug?
Normally after you give him the goods, you should go talk to the other family member with whom you tried to raise relations.
Have you tried that?
Maybe there was a translation error somewhere and that doesn't show up.

LtpLegend said:
Can you please explain this as I have searched all over? I thought centralized lowered tax inefficiency.

Also does -30% mean your loosing 30% of your total taxes to inefficiency or does it mean your gaining 30% more taxes due to how well you handle it?
What it means is, if you normally had say 30% tax inefficiency due to over-expansion and being greedy, you would get a 15% deduction on that when you're fully centralized.
Resulting in only 15% inefficiency. That's why it's not immediately visible.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,118125.0.html
Click on the spoiler for the second question of chancellor for more info.

So it's weird that your inefficiency is going down while going decentralized :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom