Bug reports and known issues (< v3.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started the game and went to the castle in town Durquba. And this red announcement appeared to me. What is it and what does it men?  :???:

mbwarbandbug1.jpg

Rad said:
I started the game and went to the castle in town Durquba. And this red announcement appeared to me. What is it and what does it men?  :???:

mbwarbandbug1.jpg

Looks like you have a faulty installation. Please make sure that you follow the installation instructions and copy the native folder.

It seems to me with my installation is everything alright, so I don't know. Anyway, all installation is so easy here and I did various installations here so many times that I hardly believe I would do something wrongly. Is there any catch here?  :???:

In your readme files you have these instructions.

Extract the files of "Diplomacy_v1.xbeta.zip" into "<warband directory>\Modules".
Confirm the overwrite.

Overwrire what? Your older version of diplomacy?

I did it just this way. Or should your mod be installed directly to main Warband directory replacing some native files and not into directory Modules? It is substantial difference in it this way.  :???:

Rad said:
In your readme files you have these instructions.

Extract the files of "Diplomacy_v1.xbeta.zip" into "<warband directory>\Modules".
Confirm the overwrite.

Overwrire what? Your older version of diplomacy?

I did it just this way. Or it should be installed directly to main warband directory replacing some native files and not into directory modules? It is substantial difference.  :???:

Did you also read:

Copy the folder "<warband directory>\Modules\Native"  (if you are using steam: "\Steam\teamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Native") and name it "Diplomacy_v1.xbeta".

So you have to overwrite the files in the renamed copy of the Native folder.

Sorry, but I don't use Steam version. This way I think your instructions are confusing and you should made them anew and more unequivocally.  :razz:

Rad said:
Sorry but I don't use Steam version. :razz:

Please read again and think about it. I won't comment this any further.

Hint: Ignore the sentence in the brackets if you don't use steam!  :roll:

Gunzo said:
After downloading the new patch (1.9.2) my chamberlain is gone ? i cant find him anywhere :sad:

Did you get a new popup, asking you if you want to appoint a chamberlain? If not, please wait three weeks and check if you get it. If it won't show up would be great if you can upload a save game.

Waihti said:
Gunzo said:
After downloading the new patch (1.9.2) my chamberlain is gone ? i cant find him anywhere :sad:

Did you get a new popup, asking you if you want to appoint a chamberlain? If not, please wait three weeks and check if you get it. If it won't show up would be great if you can upload a save game.

Will Do Waihti :smile:

i chose swadia as culture
but some of my lord are still recruiting nord khergits or the rest
is it becaus they are companions made into lords?

terrorib said:
i chose swadia as culture
but some of my lord are still recruiting nord khergits or the rest
is it becaus they are companions made into lords?

Maybe  :???: Can you upload a save game and tell me who exactly is recruiting the wrong troops?

Untitled7.jpg

dramrug is taisa's castle
Untitled4.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

i dunno where to upload savegame
but the problem is that thier party they have with em is still something else
the garrison of them is the culture you chose

so castles and town recruit the culure you chose
the lords themself recruit thier own culture

edit:
savegame http://www.box.net/shared/gh461fhlm6
only thing i edited is names and some stats of companions

terrorib said:
so castles and town recruit the culure you chose
the lords themself recruit thier own culture

indeed, looks like a bug  :mad: it's fixed in 1.9.3. thanks for the report and the save game  :mrgreen:

u already fixed it :O
wel np its my duty as gamer :razz:

EDIT: i get a crash at the point my companion gets back ffrom his mission
i send him to the sarris for a truce when he should come back the whole game freezes
is that just me :O

terrorib said:
EDIT: i get a crash at the point my companion gets back ffrom his mission
i send him to the sarris for a truce when he should come back the whole game freezes
is that just me :O

I guess that the dialog freezes? That's probably a bug, I will look into this.
To get out of the situation you can try this workaround: TAB out to the desktop and when you return the dialog should be gone.

Update: I have found two possiblities which might lead to a dialog feeze. I will eliminate them in the next update. It always happens if you have so many prisoners that you can push the demanded money down to zero. Maybe you can check if you have more prisoners than he does, this would confirm my suspicion.

i don't have prisoners
does only my party count or do my lords partys also count
in that case i have alot of prisoners xD
i changed the reinforcement waves with tweaktool btw
dunno if that might be a prob
oh i just checked, it doesn't start the dialog
it crashes right before that
taskmanager says MB warband not responding

terrorib said:
i don't have prisoners
does only my party count or do my lords partys also count
in that case i have alot of prisoners xD
i changed the reinforcement waves with tweaktool btw
dunno if that might be a prob

your prisoners and the prisoners of your lords are taken into account. so this seems to confirm my suspicion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom