Bug reports and known issues (< v3.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ajolin said:
i downloaded the most recent version, 1.9.4 to be exact, and i started a new game. i do all the things i need to do, lvl up, gain renown, ect. then i go to king Harlaus, swear vassalage, capture a castle that rewarded to me, and when i get to castle i cant appoint chamberlain or anything.

you should get a game menu popup. Maybe you have to wait up to three game weeks.

Trinexx said:
I haven't been able to reproduce this bug since it occurred, but on the off-chance that someone else has experienced it, I'm going to go ahead and mention it:

While following the marshal of my faction, one lord kept interacting with me. Like he was going in to attack, but with peaceful options. Really confusing, he did it repeatedly until I left his line of sight. One of the menu options when he interacted with me was "Stay your hand, there's something I'd like to discuss in private" or whatever that particular line is. Other than that, it was just like I had talked to him.

Again, I haven't been able to reproduce this, so...

Sounds like a native bug, I think I have seen something similar in a post not related to Diplomacy. I haven't changed anything at lord ai, so I am quite sure it's not related.

Hello. Im from Russia  M&B Warband original. no patch

Autotranslator. Excuse

I have created the kingdom

To operate has left Imira

Rodok has then taken the oath

My kingdom has ceased to be

My castle became Rodok

Imira is not present in group and anywhere

Every 5 seconds it reminds of herself special a remark. It is impossible to play

It is very a pity...  regame

Wahiti, I am using pike and blade as I mentioned before. I am still getting a pikeman as my chamberlain and also a different kind of pikeman as my constable. Obviously it is using the wrong character for these, it isn't a big deal, just cosmetic but every few days the diplomacy script will try to replace my chamberlain, I think that is code you put in to fix this problem but it is always just another pikeman.

BlackRainZ said:
Wahiti, I am using pike and blade as I mentioned before. I am still getting a pikeman as my chamberlain and also a different kind of pikeman as my constable. Obviously it is using the wrong character for these, it isn't a big deal, just cosmetic but every few days the diplomacy script will try to replace my chamberlain, I think that is code you put in to fix this problem but it is always just another pikeman.

Indeed I added code which checks if the right troop is used for the chamberlain/constable. However it's quite strange that it's still the wrong troop after you reappoint them. Seems that you are not the only one having this problem. I will try to merge Diplomacy with Pike and Blade later today and see what I get, maybe I can figure this out.

Waihti said:
BlackRainZ said:

Indeed I added code which checks if the right troop is used for the chamberlain/constable. However it's quite strange that it's still the wrong troop after you reappoint them. Seems that you are not the only one having this problem. I will try to merge Diplomacy with Pike and Blade later today and see what I get, maybe I can figure this out.

Ok checked Pike and Blade and it works for me if I add the Diplomacy troops chamberlain, constable, recruiter in the same place where they were in the diplomacy troops.txt. That's line 6513.

Short:
Insert trp_chamberlain, trp_constable, trp_recruiter at line 6513 of the Pike and Blade troops.txt

It seems that after making my own kingdom, I don't get any rents from fiefs except for Tariffs from towns... Is that normal? I didn't give anybody the villages surrounding the town of Rivacheg, but it didn't cause a problem before.

Jape said:
I install 1.9.4, but still kindom culture doesn´t work =(, NPC us their own troops.

Can anybody confirm that? It was working for me when I tested it last time.

dave_k said:
It seems that after making my own kingdom, I don't get any rents from fiefs except for Tariffs from towns... Is that normal? I didn't give anybody the villages surrounding the town of Rivacheg, but it didn't cause a problem before.

Are you still getting no income after you played a few weeks? If not, maybe you can upload a save game. Probability is low that it's caused by Diplomacy.

I have translated this new version also to my Mod, howewer there are many errors when the mod compiles. As farr as i know, i have made all the necesary modifications, what could have gone wrong ? :sad:

Initializing...
Compiling all global variables...
Exporting strings...
Exporting skills...
Exporting tracks...
Exporting animations...
Exporting meshes...
Exporting sounds...
Exporting skins...
Exporting map icons...
Creating new tag_uses.txt file...
Creating new quick_strings.txt file...
Exporting faction data...
Exporting item data...
Exporting scene data...
Exporting troops data
Exporting particle data...
Exporting scene props...
Exporting tableau materials data...
Exporting presentations...
Exporting party_template data...
Exporting parties
Exporting quest data...
Exporting info_page data...
Exporting scripts...
Error: Unable to find object:spr_headquarters_flag_vlahatan
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:spr_headquarters_flag_vlahatan
Exporting mission_template data...
Exporting game menus data...
Error: Unable to find object:mnu_town_riot_removed
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:mnu_town_riot_removed
Error: Unable to find object:mnu_riot_negotiate
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:mnu_riot_negotiate
Error: Unable to find object:mnu_town_riot_removed
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:mnu_town_riot_removed
Error: Unable to find object:mnu_village_riot_result
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:mnu_village_riot_result
Error: Unable to find object:mnu_riot_negotiate
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:mnu_riot_negotiate
Error: Unable to find object:script_player_arrived
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:script_player_arrived
exporting simple triggers...
Error: Unable to find object:mnu_deserters
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:mnu_deserters
Error: Unable to find object:mnu_notification_riot
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:mnu_notification_riot
exporting triggers...
Error: Unable to find object:mnu_notification_appoint_chamberlain
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:mnu_notification_appoint_chamberlain
Error: Unable to find object:mnu_notification_appoint_constable
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:mnu_notification_appoint_constable
exporting dialogs...
Checking global variable usages...
Exporting postfx_params...

Script processing has ended.
Press any key to exit. . .

P.S: the headquarters flag error has nothing to do with your mod. Is an older error, and not game breaking.

Alexandru_cel_Mare said:
I have translated this new version also to my Mod, howewer there are many errors when the mod compiles. As farr as i know, i have made all the necesary modifications, what could have gone wrong ? :sad:

In 1.9.4 all Diplomacy code elements were renamed. They have the prefix dplmc now. So for example the menu
Code:
mnu_town_riot_removed
is named
Code:
mnu_dplmc_town_riot_removed
now.

Please use the topic Guild of craftsmen for issues related to modding.

Waihti said:
Rad said:
Sorry but I don't use Steam version. :razz:

Please read again and think about it. I won't comment this any further.

Hint: Ignore the sentence in the brackets if you don't use steam!  :roll:
you cant ignore it on missions you start next to enemy troops

There is a bug when you renouns ur oth(?) to your king, in the charector pan it still says that i own all the fiefs my king gave and also i still have control of them, there are NOT mine anymore there still have the Nords colors it havnt changed to "red" (own kingdom).

Heres a save: http://www.box.net/shared/kr98z7g5gl

Waihti said:
dave_k said:

Are you still getting no income after you played a few weeks? If not, maybe you can upload a save game. Probability is low that it's caused by Diplomacy.
It seems that the income has kicked in after some time... False alarm.

Gunzo said:
There is a bug when you renouns ur oth(?) to your king, in the charector pan it still says that i own all the fiefs my king gave and also i still have control of them, there are NOT mine anymore there still have the Nords colors it havnt changed to "red" (own kingdom).

Heres a save: http://www.box.net/shared/kr98z7g5gl

I checked the renounce code and it looks like this is a native bug: the lord of a center is only removed if the center is given to a different faction than it formerly was, that's why your still the lord. Can anybody confirm this with native?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom