does that mean all prisoners or only lord prisoners
if all prisoners well
some town have over 100 prisoners
how to get rid of em?

terrorib said:
oh i just checked, it doesn't start the dialog
it crashes right before that
taskmanager says MB warband not responding

well if it crashes before the dialog maybe the crash is not related to the truce request at all. It's only happening if you request truce? And always? Can I use the savegame you provided earlier to simulate the error?

terrorib said:
does that mean all prisoners or only lord prisoners
if all prisoners well
some town have over 100 prisoners
how to get rid of em?

only lord prisoners

yea the difference between the save game and now is 1 day so
my capital is eeehwm how u call it again
the vaegir town closest to the sea lol
i will try some stuff
ill reinstall the newest patch check if it is okey
if that doesn't work it might be becaus i didn't change the troop.txt yet maybe

EDIT: fixed
it was becaus of some tweak probably, reinstall was enough
but still u discovered a bug :razz:

Waihti said:
Gunzo said:
After downloading the new patch (1.9.2) my chamberlain is gone ? i cant find him anywhere :sad:

Did you get a new popup, asking you if you want to appoint a chamberlain? If not, please wait three weeks and check if you get it. If it won't show up would be great if you can upload a save game.

I have now waited for a mounth(?) and nothing happende, here's a save game :smile: http://www.box.net/files#/files/0/f/43542976/1/f_441434916

Gunzo said:
Waihti said:
Gunzo said:
After downloading the new patch (1.9.2) my chamberlain is gone ? i cant find him anywhere :sad:

Did you get a new popup, asking you if you want to appoint a chamberlain? If not, please wait three weeks and check if you get it. If it won't show up would be great if you can upload a save game.

I have now waited for a mounth(?) and nothing happende, here's a save game :smile: http://www.box.net/files#/files/0/f/43542976/1/f_441434916

Looks like I need a account to download your save game. Can you provide a link which is accessible without account? Thanks.

Waihti said:
Gunzo said:
Waihti said:
Gunzo said:

Looks like I need a account to download your save game. Can you provide a link which is accessible without account? Thanks.

Ahh ok :smile: this one should work just fine :smile: http://www.box.net/shared/28umqykxc1

Not bugs, just fine tuning grammar.  The coding is usually more important, but to some, the small things stick out.

For the chamberlain:
-I (would) like to pay into the treasury.
-I (would) like to withdraw money from the treasury.
-We currently have a(n) income of...  We are (losing)
-The populace is indifferent to you(.  The) tax rate is normal.

Town Messages:
-Overall you (lose): 11 men
-In a surprise attack(,) men loyal to you have been slain(.  The) remainder (of what?) have joined the angry crowd.

I didn't get too picky.  There were a couple more sentences that need some clarification, but this is the stuff that jumped out at me.

Great mod.  The added options for real diplomatic negotiations and command chain for your stewards and chamberlains really help round out the game.  Nice work.

TheGnome said:
Not bugs, just fine tuning grammar.  The coding is usually more important, but to some, the small things stick out.

For the chamberlain:
-I (would) like to pay into the treasury.
-I (would) like to withdraw money from the treasury.
-We currently have a(n) income of...  We are (losing)
-The populace is indifferent to you(.  The) tax rate is normal.

Town Messages:
-Overall you (lose): 11 men
-In a surprise attack(,) men loyal to you have been slain(.  The) remainder (of what?) have joined the angry crowd.

I didn't get too picky.  There were a couple more sentences that need some clarification, but this is the stuff that jumped out at me.

Great mod.  The added options for real diplomatic negotiations and command chain for your stewards and chamberlains really help round out the game.  Nice work.

Thank you. Since english isn't my native language I am glad for every hint. If you find other grammer errors don't hesitate and tell me.

I just tryed starting my own kingdom and there are 2 bugs atm :sad:

1st: I took Praven and right after they asked for peace, and i said that i wanted Harogoth Castle(?) and then nothing happende ?

2nd: the recruiters do not move they keep standing at Praven!

Sorry to keep bothering you Waihti :smile: hehe

Gunzo said:

1st: I took Praven and right after they asked for peace, and i said that i wanted Harogoth Castle(?) and then nothing happende ?

Can you specify nothing? :smile: You didn't get the castle, peace was not concluded and the menu disappeared?

Gunzo said:

What troops did you try to recruit and how many? I need a save game to check this :smile:

i downloaded the most recent version, 1.9.4 to be exact, and i started a new game. i do all the things i need to do, lvl up, gain renown, ect. then i go to king Harlaus, swear vassalage, capture a castle that rewarded to me, and when i get to castle i cant appoint chamberlain or anything.

Waihti said:
Gunzo said:

Can you specify nothing? :smile: You didn't get the castle, peace was not concluded and the menu disappeared?

Gunzo said:

What troops did you try to recruit and how many? I need a save game to check this :smile:

I didnt get the castle, but i did get peace :smile: and the menu just closed the second i said i wanted the castle :smile:

I asked for 50 nords and anotherone for 50 Rhodoks :smile:

Heres the save: http://www.box.net/shared/28umqykxc1

I haven't been able to reproduce this bug since it occurred, but on the off-chance that someone else has experienced it, I'm going to go ahead and mention it:

While following the marshal of my faction, one lord kept interacting with me. Like he was going in to attack, but with peaceful options. Really confusing, he did it repeatedly until I left his line of sight. One of the menu options when he interacted with me was "Stay your hand, there's something I'd like to discuss in private" or whatever that particular line is. Other than that, it was just like I had talked to him.

Again, I haven't been able to reproduce this, so...

Gunzo said:
Waihti said:
Gunzo said:

Gunzo said:

I didnt get the castle, but i did get peace :smile: and the menu just closed the second i said i wanted the castle :smile:

Ok I am quite sure what's causing this. I guess you also played version 1.9, I was using triggers which only fired one time in this version which was changed later. It looks like the triggers are still disabled and so the ai isn't working for recruiters. Same applies to the popup menus regaring chamberlain and constable. I don't think there's an easy solution for this. I hope you still have a save game before 1.9. There shouldn't be any problems  if you use this one.

The other one is confirmed currently trying to find out whats causing this. Update: Got it, will be fixed in next version.

Love the mod Wahiti, but i wish i had read the known bug and issues page beforehand. Was sieging vaegir castle and they peaced me but i didnt get the castle  :sad: . But otherwise everythings is awesome :grin: thanks for the mod.

Waihti said:
Gunzo said:
Waihti said:
Gunzo said:

Gunzo said:

Ok I am quite sure what's causing this. I guess you also played version 1.9, I was using triggers which only fired one time in this version which was changed later. It looks like the triggers are still disabled and so the ai isn't working for recruiters. Same applies to the popup menus regaring chamberlain and constable. I don't think there's an easy solution for this. I hope you still have a save game before 1.9. There shouldn't be any problems  if you use this one.

The other one is confirmed currently trying to find out whats causing this. Update: Got it, will be fixed in next version.

Hmm dont think i have a save from back then :sad: will it work if i export my current char and then import it in a new game ?

Gunzo said:
Hmm dont think i have a save from back then :sad: will it work if i export my current char and then import it in a new game ?

You will only get back your char not the things you have accomplished in the game. If you like I can send you the first save game you gave me but I think triggers are already broken there. So recruiters and chamberlain/constable won't work. If you want it, please send me your email via PM.

Waihti said:
Gunzo said:

You will only get back your char not the things you have accomplished in the game. If you like I can send you the first save game you gave me but I think triggers are already broken there. So recruiters and chamberlain/constable won't work. If you want it, please send me your email via PM.

Thanks but yea that wont work either that was from yestoday, so it was after the 1.9 :sad: well :razz: ill just stay up all night to get what i had :razz: hehe..hmm :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom