Bug Reports and known issues v2.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Caba`drin said:
@samlenaik:
This is patched to 2.41a?

Absolutly. But after 6 hours playing with this bug, it had disapear. I don't now why but the bank is still out, no report, no incoming...

hi, im new here

using the newest patch you posted today may 19 2011

i just got a report from bank saying i owe the bank of tulga 40 million o_O

same amount as the guy above me

does this go away on its own or do i have to do something?

thanks

btw this mod rox

edit: my work is about to end and im going home in moment, the one who had this problm and fixed it, how did you do it? im sill freaking out that i owe the bank 40 million o_O

I got a problem upon startup. Once, It is loading the module, the game closes down and ask for a particle.txt

any fix for that?

Deserters don't attack me, don't run away and when I try to attack them the only options I get are 'Change commander' and 'Leave'. It's like we're neutral with eachother. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm using the expanded version of this mod, full version download and the bug fix patch.

RenDazMoose said:
Deserters don't attack me, don't run away and when I try to attack them the only options I get are 'Change commander' and 'Leave'. It's like we're neutral with eachother. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm using the expanded version of this mod, full version download and the bug fix patch.
Not heard this one...upload a save to a free filesharing site (like MediaFire) and PM me the link.
Have you made any changes to any of the files?

Yup - Reading the Faq and this thread. Its highly beneficial, because you wouldnt have had to wait for me to tell you this and i wouldnt have had to tell you that :grin:

The Faq has a section purely on crashes and contains all what we know about the topic. Do give the alternative soundfiles on the first page of bug reports a try (which is mentioned and linked to in the Bugfix sticky).

Hello guys :grin: i'm new to the forum and i only made an account because i really like this mod, and as i see the comunity here is very helpful with all the bug reporting and fast answering by developers. ok no more chitchat , heres come my question... its about the magnus hammer that can be saw via cheat menu (btw more than 2000+ itens WOO!) how do i fix the upside-down bug of this weapon? i really like maces :mrgreen: , sadly :cry: it have only a few blunts in this game =(  thx for the epic.

ps: sorry for my bad english, its not my native language. :grin: :shock:

no sure if its not here so sorry for that if it is

when i go join the tournament it is imposible to fight character is not mowing but camera runing around the arena

RenDazMoose said:
Deserters don't attack me, don't run away and when I try to attack them the only options I get are 'Change commander' and 'Leave'. It's like we're neutral with eachother. Any ideas on how to fix this.
I think this happened to me once, when I helped some deserters in a fight against villagers (just for fun before quitting). I got some relation points and when I tried attacking them right after that, the option was missing, so it may be just a matter of blocking the possibility of positive relations with them.

unsure if this has been asked allot or not as multiple searches did not yield any results besides a 1month old post here on page 20 saying its been noted i was wondering if the insanely bright Teutonic Mail Surcoat is fixed yet? or if theres a fix available?
mbdaynightedit.jpg
seems only in taverns and at night the armor seems to be insanely bright witch is odd... but day time its fine.

another strange problem i encountered was that ive been hired as a mercenary by a lord of the Rhodok Republic and as i was traveling i thought i might as well see if a nearby lord of Kingdom of Swadia had any tasks for me so i talked to him and it had been the first time we met so his relation was 0 with me, after i finished talking to him his relation was -40 and my relation to the Kingdom of Swadia used to be 17 and now its -23 o_O no text showed up indicating that i had lost relation with The Kingdom of Swadia and all that i asked about is if he had a task for me witch was to take a letter to another lord so its very strange indeed if it happens at all again ill post it in more detail here.

Ultimately i love every bit of this mod and this mod has migrated me from 1.011 to warbands almost permanently :smile:

There are quite a number of armor that glows in the dark, besides the teutonic surcoat. Maybe it's some ancient magic that gives aid to night battles.  :mrgreen: 

Broken Finger said:
RenDazMoose said:
Deserters don't attack me, don't run away and when I try to attack them the only options I get are 'Change commander' and 'Leave'. It's like we're neutral with eachother. Any ideas on how to fix this.
I think this happened to me once, when I helped some deserters in a fight against villagers (just for fun before quitting). I got some relation points and when I tried attacking them right after that, the option was missing, so it may be just a matter of blocking the possibility of positive relations with them.

I've tried reducing relations by joining parties in battle against deserters but I never get a negative relations notice afterwards.

Did you check out that PM Caba`drin?

RenDazMoose said:
I've tried reducing relations by joining parties in battle against deserters but I never get a negative relations notice afterwards.
Sure, that won't do anything, but try helping those deserters against their foes (or victims, or whatever). Then, if your relations rise (and I expect they will, unless my game is even more messed up :grin:), it will show you what were your relations before that battle. If it's a positive value, then it's likely the issue I mentioned.

You can fix those glowing armours pretty easily with openbrf. Open up itm_materials from the floris mod\resource\  , Find ar_sw_costumes01 to ar_sw_costumes03 and change shader to specular_shader_skin_bump_high instead of whatever it was before.

Not totally sure if thats the right shader for it, but they're not crazy glowing anymore.

RenDazMoose said:

Did you check out that PM Caba`drin?
Yes. Sorry for the lack of response there. It was helpful. There's clearly something messed up with setting relations after battle with certain types of parties, likely due to the "pick your side" code. But as I didn't add that code I can't comment directly to which line is leading it astray yet...but I know where to look now.

Back
Top Bottom