Bug reports and complaints topic

Users who are viewing this thread

No, I am on the correct version.  2.3 Downloaded yesterday. When I start new games I wait about 10 days and check stores. The only gloves stocked are leather gloves, and the only boots stocked are peasant boots.

Edit: Nevermind, it just seems that metal gloves and boots have a lower chance of appearing in the stores.

I'm finding them, they are just relatively uncommon. It's the higher quality boots that seem to be rare though.

don't know why but it seems this mod crashes after 5 to 10 minuts of playing for me? I tried reinstalling, redownloading ... updating graphic card.

It crashed during battle, after i got out of battle ... also some times I get some Error some red text and then all the woods go black on campaign map

btw this looks like a nice mod gr8 job m8.

_HIV_ said:
don't know why but it seems this mod crashes after 5 to 10 minuts of playing for me? I tried reinstalling, redownloading ... updating graphic card.

It crashed during battle, after i got out of battle ... also some times I get some Error some red text and then all the woods go black on campaign map

btw this looks like a nice mod gr8 job m8.
Do not plug a version check.

5329b2ec87d9.jpg

Umm i dont know is this a bug or do the lords just hate the world outside their castles and towns but it seems that they never go out to fight they just stay in their castles  :???:

RAsT4 said:
Umm i dont know is this a bug or do the lords just hate the world outside their castles and towns but it seems that they never go out to fight they just stay in their castles  :???:

yeah, doesn't happen to me either. Must be random then. :sad:

Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
Friends, calm, all is normal.
Fractions start a war, and the Lords will leave the fortress.

But they already have i even got a message from the marshal that i should join his campaing i went to see him but he just stayed inside the castle went inside and talked to him and he told me to follow his army but he didn't move out of his castle i decided to wait a couple of days in front of the castle and after a few m&b days i got a message that the campaing was over :shock: and not a single lord had moved out of their castles :???:

I actually think the error your speaking of is a leftover oddity of Warband and the way that it handles marshaling the kingdom and campaigning.  This has happened to me in many mods where the marshal will hang in or around wherever he has decided to muster the forces.  I think it has something to do with him not gathering enough lords/strength to campaign (or maybe even just waiting for stragglers), until the point that it takes so long that the AI decides to end the campaign.

Deis said:
I actually think the error your speaking of is a leftover oddity of Warband and the way that it handles marshaling the kingdom and campaigning.  This has happened to me in many mods where the marshal will hang in or around wherever he has decided to muster the forces.  I think it has something to do with him not gathering enough lords/strength to campaign (or maybe even just waiting for stragglers), until the point that it takes so long that the AI decides to end the campaign.

Yeah could be but the thing that i think is weird in my situation is that every lord, king, marshal stays at his castle and doesent move i didnt have this problem until i quite recently downloaded the newest version of KotLB and that's really weird  :???: i mean it's not like they would be slow with deciding where they wanna go they just simply havent moved anywhere for like hours i even tried using the cheat mode and told the king of england to follow me he said that he would follow me but he just didn't he stayed in london and all the other lords are also doing the same thing.

You think you could host the download for this someplace that doesn't restrict my download speed so much that it takes an hour and a half to get all 300-some MB of it? -_-

Pretty please?

Dithon1 said:
You think you could host the download for this someplace that doesn't restrict my download speed so much that it takes an hour and a half to get all 300-some MB of it? -_-

Pretty please?
Ok
Write the address of the resource. Where to put the mod

I'm having the same "Flying/Invisible Trees" bug someone else had on Page 3 of this topic. Was that problem already patched, because I'm using the latest version downloaded off of PutLocker.

I've downloaded the file (after waiting for an hour), and when i try to open it, it says that the archive is damaged? Upload the file on a different site, and with a file that actually works, please.

Back
Top Bottom