Bug reports and complaints topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Fuwa

Sergeant at Arms
Report your bugs, grievances and regrets here, but dont forget that they must be certain and laconical for being solved.

Not so much a complaint or bug but Id like to ask if you plan to revise weapon and armour stats in the future or theyre finished as they are? :smile:

Also why are halberds listed as 2h weapons and not rather as polearms? What would it influence if I changed them that way?

edit: What about trees in the sky and invisible trees?  :grin:

Polearms and damage stats will be changed in about a week, don't know about trees bug, I have it myself.  :smile:

Not a bug actually, just a suggestion. I think you could really improve the atmosphere and the feel of the mod by adding your music.

Could you please change the english livery so its a red rose and not a white rose.  Lancasters rule England and they had the red rose.

Will you implement the Yorkists as a faction?

"Will you implement the Yorkists as a faction?"

Nope, we'll leave it to u,it's ur privilege, use it wisely.

Аttention, please! Knights The Last Battle v.2 is not patch over v.1, but it's standalone mod version and must be directly
install in Modules directory

The main condition to work correctly patch 1.132

Lueii said:
Alright.

But will you change it to the red rose?
No
This is not fiction, awakens such an option

Each of the Duke had his livery

Henry Stafford, Duke Bekingem

34114.png

Archers of Jean de Luxembourg, campaigners Montleri (1465)

4342.png

No
This is not fiction, awakens such an option

Each of the Duke had his livery

Exactly, And the king of England was of the house of Lancaster whoes badges were the red rose and the swan.

And the white rose of York belonged to the mentioned Richard Plantagenent who in your mod has been exiled.  That is why I am confused that his livery is on the English badges and the kings livery isn't.

I just noticed horses slowing down when theyre injured. As any horse with little armour on it is already way too slow for protection that armour offers its really annoying. Is there a way I can get rid of it? :mrgreen:

dochtorgajo said:
I just noticed horses slowing down when theyre injured. As any horse with little armour on it is already way too slow for protection that armour offers its really annoying. Is there a way I can get rid of it? :mrgreen:

You can disable, script Diplomacy

click Сamp

42314.jpg

click

543252.png

click

52451.png

I have a game crash problem.

I`m running Warband v1.132 and Knights the Last Battle v.2. When I finish my battle and push the tab key to exit,  the screen freezes and game crashes to desktop.

Any idea why?

One bug I've found is the merchants names are all mixed up, had the Burgundy merchant talk to me in the HRE starting town , the French one in the Swiss starting town and the German one in the English starting town. One complaint I have is the text font used, looks awesome but is a bit hard to read. Getting a few random crashes for no apparent reason as well, no error messages just CTD. Other than that looking pretty damn good!

It's not a bug, more of a complaint =) Why did guys not include Cologne city on the map ? Sure town that big and important should have a place on your map. For much smaller and less important towns are placed.

Archery is way overpowered in my book.

1 hit kills on elite soldiers in full late 14th century plate armout with bow and arrow seems not realistic at all.
I believe bows should be changed to deal cut instead of pircing damage and the armour levels of the better stuff sould be increased.

The looks of the mod are very nice although I´d perfer modern font. Overall great work and I´m sure many od the weapon/armour values are work in progress

Well this two versions are rather exhibitions of models ingame, stats will be changed to represent things more realistically later, I believe. :grin: If nothing changes we can still tweak stats by ourselves. :smile:

Papirus said:
I have a game crash problem.

I`m running Warband v1.132 and Knights the Last Battle v.2. When I finish my battle and push the tab key to exit,  the screen freezes and game crashes to desktop.

Any idea why?

not clear problem

Should be as in the picture

21321q.png

Back
Top Bottom