Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

Users who are viewing this thread

I get the same error after downloading the patch and applying it to my files. I have looked for this file and it is not there. I have deleted Blood and Steel and downloaded both the installer and the patch again and still get.

Unable to open file: Modules\Blood_and_Steel\Reasources\xenoargh_shaders_OSP.brf

Help would be greatly appeciated.

The merc canonneers and swadian hangonners dont use their weapons very well, sometimes they  dont shoot, other times shoot once and stop, looks like some of units spawn with no ammo.

You should be able to download it from M&B Warband Nexus. If having issues just wait and try again, Nexus occasionally has downtime.  :wink:

Like I said before, give it time. That means the server is probably overloaded, the Nexus gets a lot of traffic nowadays. Try different servers and if that doesn't work just wait a couple of hours.

Well, I just managed to get one to work, I tried like 9 others and they didn't work, but this one did.

One downside though, have to wait 2 hours until it's done because of it's location lol

00x00123 said:
I get the same error after downloading the patch and applying it to my files. I have looked for this file and it is not there. I have deleted Blood and Steel and downloaded both the installer and the patch again and still get.

Unable to open file: Modules\Blood_and_Steel\Reasources\xenoargh_shaders_OSP.brf

Help would be greatly appeciated.
  Same thing happens to me :/. Went to download the patch and now when I try to launch the game I get the same error.

So far I've only really encountered two bugs. The first is missing/unsupported troop commands during battle and the whole right side lighting up with a rash of commands and errors every time I select a group of men and/or issue orders. The second thing I've encountered, which may or may not be an actual bug, is the Light Arquebus musket I've been using being counted as a crossbow instead of a firearm. I don't know if it's just that particular firearm or if all will act this way on my version, I'll post again if any others do the same.

I also got a bugwhich is quite a problem, sometimes after a battle my prisoner Count goes to 0/0 so I can't capture any of the prisoners I get, and I have prisoner management lv 3. Sometimes it works though, kind of annoying, especially when I need the prisoners to restock my army after som casualities.

Edit: Only seems to happen while I faint in battle, maybe it's a feature I missed but seems like a pretty strange one.

Bunk said:
I also got a bugwhich is quite a problem, sometimes after a battle my prisoner Count goes to 0/0 so I can't capture any of the prisoners I get, and I have prisoner management lv 3. Sometimes it works though, kind of annoying, especially when I need the prisoners to restock my army after som casualities.

Edit: Only seems to happen while I faint in battle, maybe it's a feature I missed but seems like a pretty strange one.

I haven't played B&S in a very long time, not since 1.251 actually, but if memory serves that is because Prisoner Management is a party skill in Blood and Steel, and when you are wounded (below a certain health threshold) you do not contribute party skills. Same thing with companions.

Epicrules said:
Bunk said:

I haven't played B&S in a very long time, not since 1.251 actually, but if memory serves that is because Prisoner Management is a party skill in Blood and Steel, and when you are wounded (below a certain health threshold) you do not contribute party skills. Same thing with companions.

I can second this statement. You only get the bonuses from characters if they're not wounded, which makes sense. I'd probably not be good at looking for hoof prints in the mud if I'm bleeding internally from bullet fragments...

One decently common strategy is to create a unit group that is full of your squishy support heroes and stick them with your ranged units so they don't get ganked.

I'm finding that there are no player banners pictures and no pictures for almost every trade good such as velvet and such. I canclick and move it, but the picture itself is invisible. Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah. I did find out however that it takes some time for the code to work it out and until then all towns say they are wealthiest.

Back
Top Bottom