Bug Reports: 1.251

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole 11 damage thing is just bizarre; tbh, I haven't the slightest idea what would cause that, because the code works here and has for the better part of a year now.

I don't know,but it seems to have something to do with the damage to player option.Regarless of it(1/4,1/2,full) that damage still appears(tested even on bandits that infect villages,they are very rare,but an occasional 11 damage appears).At 1/2 damage,other damages appear,but this value is still pretty often dealt.At full damage it's still there,but blows of 30 or 48 damage(from guns that is,the death knight crossbowmen) are possible.The death knights deal 13 damage instead of 11.The nature of the blow does not matter(I've even received 11 damage from a skeleton archer),nor does its number in a series of blows.It's purely random,and I tend to think that these blows are crits.
I have also tested with heroic health on,and it makes no difference.If it does matter,it's almost day 150.I can't remember when this issue started happening unfortunately.
Still happens on new game,a bandit hit me for 12 damage when i had 80 body armor,10 toughness and 4 defensive tactics,but it rarely happens.Crit maybe?Plus I got into this battle where I could go underwater,weird.
  A farmer can hit me for 12 damage,i have vaegir armor and 80 head armor...

I'll look at the code for crits; IIRC it's just supposed to award 3X damage, but your report of over 1000 damage strongly suggests something else is going on there.

Perhaps with the enemy crits,not mine.I use a 2h sword which hits in the head from a horse for atleast 60% bonus damage.I recall dealing 500 damage in PoP to unarmored targets with a profficiency of 560(and swords don't do that much damage there).So these 1000+ damages are normal,provided I normally hit some targets for 300+ damage.Hitting for 2000 damage if you have godlike profficiencies is possible.But getting hit by a farmer for 12 damage is weird...

xenoargh said:
I'll look at the code for crits; IIRC it's just supposed to award 3X damage, but your report of over 1000 damage strongly suggests something else is going on there.
No bugs here, 170c sword hitting an unarmored head can easily mean 400 dmg, x3 is 1200 dmg.

Right, head hits are double ++ fudge factor; I don't recall seeing a lot of hits > 600'ish but tbh I don't really pay that much attention to that; dead's dead  :lol:

I have a bug that is very very annoying. This mod looks really fun but I cannot even get past the very beginning. The first guy I fight won't die, and I cannot die either. I even started as a seargent with 3 other guys with me. I beat on my opponent for 15 minutes with 4 guys and he won't die. It does this no matter what profession I pick or where I start. Could someone please help me with this?

It is updated. I just freshly reinstalled from steam and reinstalled the patch. Still have the same problem. Version 1.153 right? Please help this mod looks really awesome I want to play it really bad!  :grin:

I just realized I have been trying on version 1.243 .  I bet that is the reason it isn't working. Once version 1.251 is finished downloading I will try that again.

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but I believe the new update for Warband messed with the hand armor in shops. After shops "refresh" their inventory, or whatever they do, they no longer sell gauntlets, mittens, gloves, or any hand armor of any type. I also noticed in combat that some of my enemies weren't wearing gauntlets either. Just giving a heads up, since it's a non-issue for me. I usually have Milanese Gauntlets by my second day on Mommy. But, it does become a pain if you're trying to equip companions.

I cannot seem to be able to hold a feast.  No matter how much I add, most things show as scant. Once in Veluca going from the castle to the street, I found myself in a bandit scenario, except it was an option field with no bandits, and I could exit with tab. When I talk to ladies in a castle I capture again, a script error shows up. The yellow Chinese firework gun cannot seem to be used in battle only on street in a sort of going postal, Grand Thelf Auto scene, but that may not be implemented yet.

For some reason when i start a battle with a dragon eqiupped, i get the initial shot but no reload ammo even with cannon ammo equipped too. When i try to use a nest of bees i can't even switch to it, i just go through whatever other weapons i have equipped. I looked in the forum to try and find something about this but didnt see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom