Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
othr said:
Other than that I don't know what you're getting at other than spewing some nationalistic bull****.

Guys, lets try to analyze this.  I think what he was trying to say is that Mongols are wild, barbaric people who don't value honor, law, bla bla bla, while the Turks are high and mighty and are the pinnacle of every great nation.  So yes, othr, after careful thought and consideration, I think what you see is all there is.

possum said:
Sidus Preclarum said:
possum said:
during the merchant-beginner quest in which i had to lead the attack in the city (after i freed his brother) one bandit spawned in a wall so i couldnt finish the quest.

I surmise it would help the moders if you named which city it was...

cant really remember but i guess it was strassbourg

this happened to me also, in one of the Hungarian cities. 
1.  I killed everyone, along with the townsfolk, except for 1 of the opponents or whatever that everyone was trying to get to but couldn't, (Inside a wall). 

2.  I tried to find a way arround, but there isn't another way to that area. The game won't let you tab out.. BUT... you can exit the gates on foot, and go to the left or right which gives you the option to leave, which spawns the same screen that was there when the fight was starting, telling you you join the townsfolk, who look suspicious out there, ect. ect.  only once you spawn, the fight is over, and it doesn't credit you for the previous fight. .. instead it takes you to a private meeting with the merchant in his house again, except he seems to think that you didn't kill anyone, (but nobody got hurt) because it doesn't count the previous battle. 

So, .. it's a way past it, but annoying because you don't really gain rep or honor,.. seeing as it's like you slipped and fell and pooped yourself, and then the battle was over, not counting the actual battle beforehand, (where you the macho warrior, killed most of the enemy yourself.) only counts the second battle AFTER you exit the town when nobody can get at the guy in the wall. 

So,...there is a way past, but it's not rewarding, except it gets you past it.

- Not sure if already mentioned but there is a model missing. It's the "Custom Surcoat over Mail" (ID: player_surcoat_over_mail). Always getting the error message 'unable to find player_surcoat_over_mail' if it's in the shop inventory.

- There are often France patrols far east of Köln. Not sure if they are supposed to travel that far, just wanted to mention

- Not sure if already mentioned or another marked spot for schmidt but look at this ->

How far is the economic finished? Almost every city I visited in central europe has very low prices on iron and other commodities. But I'm in a very early state of the game.

Edit: Just had a script error

Also, that Navarra patrol bug, whenever I speak to the patrol, they say.

'In the name of Navarra.

You can go.'

Then it says about how you want to attack the enemy. :razz:

the chipped sword is more expensive than the default sword even though it's worse.

@Frostysmittyjaja:

How about editing posts instead double post in less than 20 minutes?

Morphine said:
the chipped sword is more expensive than the default sword even though it's worse.
Uh?
"the chipped sword"?
Chipped is an attribute that decrease both the value and the performance of a given swords: are you sure you are comparing 2 identical swords?
But yeah, sometimes, a chipped item A is worth more than a regular item B while having worse stats.

This is probably not a bug but still. Every time I go to tavern in a city it lags horribly, but when I speak with lets say tavern keeper the lag disappears. My PC is strong enough to have maxed out video options.

Remonster6x said:
possum said:
during the merchant-beginner quest in which i had to lead the attack in the city (after i freed his brother) one bandit spawned in a wall so i couldnt finish the quest.

Had this issue in the Greek city Thessalonike I think its called.

Well, I had something different... In city, when fight should start, suddenly I won??? And, before that when fighting bandits, "Battle won" during whole battle was present.

Sometimes, after some battle, when I collect loot the game crashes when leaving loot window.

By the way, great mod. Respect :smile:

Sidus Preclarum said:
Morphine said:
Uh?
"the chipped sword"?
Chipped is an attribute that decrease both the value and the performance of a given swords: are you sure you are comparing 2 identical swords?
But yeah, sometimes, a chipped item A is worth more than a regular item B while having worse stats.

I know what chipped means and yes it was obviously the same sword - at least the appearance and the name was the same. They may have a diffrent ID but I can not check that. If there are more swords with the same model but other stats maybe alter the name. I don't know if there are two swords with diffrent stats but both named "Sword" so I think it's the same. The chipped one was worse but it was more expensive.

Morphine said:
Sidus Preclarum said:
Morphine said:
Uh?
"the chipped sword"?

I know what chipped means and yes it was obviously the same sword - at least the appearance and the name was the same. They may have a diffrent ID but I can not check that. If there are more swords with the same model but other stats maybe alter the name. I don't know if there are two swords with diffrent stats but both named "Sword" so I think it's the same. The chipped one was worse but it was more expensive.

While I was translating the items I saw quite a few "Sword" named items, so it's quite possible.

On a serious note, i've encountered a graphics-related bug about 4 or 5 times during battle. When I die, or even sometimes just at the very beginning of a battle, the camera flips out and starts repetitively going above the army and then resetting and going above again. Really quickly. Like enough to give me an epileptic fit if I was an epi.. you know. It sort of resembles when you use the 4 and 6 on the numpad to view your troops when you've already gone down in combat, but with a spastic attack.

Wondering if anyone else has noted this same occurrence?

Ahh. never mind the colours. I'm new to forrems.
:wink:

small bug, idk if someone noticed:

Strasbourg should be on the left side of the Rhine, opposite Baden, not in the Po valley (northern Italy)

I ended up with a "norman helmet" at +60 and a "rusty norman helmet" at +62.  I'm guessing this is because there are two identical helmets with different stats since I have found a "norman helmet" with more than +62 since this.

Jang_de_Blannen said:
small bug, idk if someone noticed:

Strasbourg should be on the left side of the Rhine, opposite Baden, not in the Po valley (northern Italy)

Not the same Strassburg.
The one ingame is maybe this one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burg_Stra%C3%9Fburg
http://maps.google.fr/maps?q=strassburg+carinthia&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:fr:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Stra%C3%9Fburg,+Austria&gl=fr&ei=zJk4TP65OOSpsQaLwdjvBg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA

You'll notice in game there's also another Strasburg, in Prussia.

Minor bug - patrols (spotted at Gaelic Kingdoms) ignore the water and travel through it just like through land - without changing to the ship and no speed difference.

The game is crashing almost everytime ... the things like end of the battle ... leaving of the castle, or city ... After chatting with lords.... etc... It´s really **** me up :grin:
Well ...don´t know the reason ... Can somebody help me out??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom