Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Users who are viewing this thread

i keep getting a ctd after a battle i win (not a seige) straight after the screen that says let npc pick up items then continue, i havent had this problem before, i patched up with the hotfix, and i run xp. any segestions.

Diplomacy Mod allows you to change your governments systems immediately once you gain your own personal territory through a slider, but for some reason this mod is blocking that and disallowing it. Would it be possible to put some kind of thing in the mod options screen when you camp that allows you to go back to that slider, or is this by design?

got a question/ possible bug. i am doing a campaign as a lord who started with the teutonic knights. i recently rebelled against the grand master and want to simulate a civil war within the order. ive come across a bit of a snag tho.  ive been taking over teutonic settlements, however, where i once could train teutonic recruits, after invading these settlements i can now only train baltic recruits.  i have no problem using baltic troops. i happen to have a rather large contingent of them already but id like to think once this "civil war" is over i can train my crusading knights again.

possibly a related question: is there a way to set your new kingdoms default troop type? ive noticed my patrols and castle guards are part of the western european troop tree.

great work on the mod btw, thanks  :smile:

Guys, I'm missing some meshes, the eastern mail (I guess that's the one with yellow scales) and a great helm (Maciejowski one), it's not a prob, i don't use them but some eastern lords are kinda see through...  :smile:
What to do ?  :grin:

i noticed that too. ive caught myself sometimes puzzled looking for a lord in castle halls just to find their head floating in the room with little else  :lol:

Hey guys i have error when i launch the mod the first cutscene goes fine but after that cutscene it say : Warning: hlsl_data_handles(9) is not valid and after that Warning: hlsl_data_handles(45) is not valid...Do you now what is the problem? pls help!!

I googled for that, why me actually?

I found this answere given by Xenoargh as a users of his mod had a similar problem.

'HLSL data handle errors mean that your video card failed to compile a shader. Try turning blood off, then the other special effects, see what resolves the issue. My guess is that you have an ATi card, and there's something specific breaking on your hardware.'

And another answere on this issue from the 'blood and steel' forum.

You have an ATi card.  Only known fix is to install ATi's drivers version 10.5.  Taleworlds is working on a fix for the next patch that will hopefully resolve the issues with ATi's current drivers.

Actually I have a 8800 from nvidia but I fixed it by switching to direct x7.

EDIT: Please report if this helps any. It's a rare error and it would be useful to know.

Thanks Ritter it worked..(I have ATi)I hide the blood and swich direct x from 9 to 7 and it worked thanks again..But i have one more problem when i turn on the game everything is on some japanese/china language so i cant find options or anything else??How to change the language to english??

Anyone know of a marriage bug? Perhaps it is vanilla related, but never noticed it in Vanilla.  Or I may have caused the bug by screwing up my Game. Basically I was originally sworn as a vassal of Sicily, but was bored out of my mind there with 2 months and no wars.  So I asked for permission and joined the crusades.  Did that for a while until I met the claimant for the Gaelic nation or whatever it is called in Ireland.  So I quit my liege and joined up with the Upstart, and headed to Ireland, once there I quit the rebellion because I wanted my own faction. I took a couple castles and made peace with the Gaels.  However, I still had no wife at this point, and no lords following me.  So I started courting a girl with my former enemies the Gaels, and got her father to approve our marriage.  AFter he approved I went to visit her and she says wonderful, we will be married however we cannot see each other for the next few days.  So I am thinking ok, wait a few days and done.  However, now I just keep getting summons from her every few days and she always says the same thing, that "we will be married in a few days, however it is customary that we dont see each other for a few days",. this happened at least 3 times, and finally I just had to revert to an earlier save because I think that marriage is never going to happen. 

Edit: I think after reading a few threads that perhaps you cannot marry someone from another faction, I think that is the issue. Although if that was the case I think it should not have let me propose to her.

I am not sure if this is buggy. Just wanted to say that only if the father is not on campaign there is time to organize the marriage. As long as he stays on campaign you'll receive letters. If he is not on campaign and you waited for over a month...well, in that case I would start to think it's buggy, too.

This thread is also for subversion bugs? I attacked the polish castle of Glogow. The scenery is very fine, but the spawn points for the defenders are wrong. They spawn at the same point where my troops where spawning, therefore not making any use of their defensive walls.

No, the subversion bugs goes into the subversion thread.

Anyway, I need the screenshots from inside the castle. Or even better the scene filename. Most castle scenes are right now randomized and it's very hard to find the bug if we don't have anything to go on.

cascinova said:
Anyone know of a marriage bug? Perhaps it is vanilla related, but never noticed it in Vanilla.  Or I may have caused the bug by screwing up my Game. Basically I was originally sworn as a vassal of Sicily, but was bored out of my mind there with 2 months and no wars.  So I asked for permission and joined the crusades.  Did that for a while until I met the claimant for the Gaelic nation or whatever it is called in Ireland.  So I quit my liege and joined up with the Upstart, and headed to Ireland, once there I quit the rebellion because I wanted my own faction. I took a couple castles and made peace with the Gaels.  However, I still had no wife at this point, and no lords following me.  So I started courting a girl with my former enemies the Gaels, and got her father to approve our marriage.  AFter he approved I went to visit her and she says wonderful, we will be married however we cannot see each other for the next few days.  So I am thinking ok, wait a few days and done.  However, now I just keep getting summons from her every few days and she always says the same thing, that "we will be married in a few days, however it is customary that we dont see each other for a few days",. this happened at least 3 times, and finally I just had to revert to an earlier save because I think that marriage is never going to happen. 

Edit: I think after reading a few threads that perhaps you cannot marry someone from another faction, I think that is the issue. Although if that was the case I think it should not have let me propose to her.

meh..aren't you supposed to talk to her father after telling her?

Back
Top Bottom