Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Users who are viewing this thread

St3f4n0 said:
uhm so can i use the armour in battle but not in the turnament until i have 16 or i need to buy a specific armor and use it in turnaments..

you get the same armour as everyone in your team (teamcolors), that's why you are naked below str 16 (as your companions are, or any lord who participates and has low str).

Caeled said:
St3f4n0 said:
uhm so can i use the armour in battle but not in the turnament until i have 16 or i need to buy a specific armor and use it in turnaments..

you get the same armour as everyone in your team (teamcolors), that's why you are naked below str 16 (as your companions are, or any lord who participates and has low str).
THX

Edit: but now i have a new problem, cav does not follow me in battle. Neither move to other position or charge, they just spawn and hold that place, refusing any order.

Does anyone know how to get rid of a kidnapped girl? I had completely ignored the quest, because it was at the other side of the map. But when i eventually was at that part of the map, i saw the bandits and thought oh yeah still have to rescue her. Defeated the bandits, but the quest had aready expired. Now i cant get rid of her! My men like her 'services' but she kinda slows us down. I have searched the boards and found a discussion about some tool so you are able to talk to her, but that download wasnt available anymore. I dont know excatly what city she is from, but its somewhere in Spain. I tried talking to her outside all cities there and to all the guild masters, but that didnt work. Anyone have an idea?

BTW is it normal that my cavalry companions start battles with lances eventhough i didnt equip them with one?

Ah excellent, going to try that. She keeps taking xp, she just levelled up to lvl10  :shock:
Maybe i should keep her  :lol:

edit: first guild master i spoke with, asked to ransom a kidnapped girl (lol whats the chance of that), did the quest and she's gone!  Thx for help!

A handful of caravans are stuck in the mountains south of Dijon. They show a moving animation, but they just stay in the same spot. My temporary fix for now is to kill them all and take their stuff.

rbe6pj.jpg

soc_em_roc_em said:
A handful of caravans are stuck in the mountains south of Dijon. They show a moving animation, but they just stay in the same spot. My temporary fix for now is to kill them all and take their stuff.

perfect solution. but I think there is a alp hotfix.
ah, there it is:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,140461.0.html

Music download link does not work... Might wanna update it with the link from here... http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,170504.0.html

Some bugs i found in the svn revision 9;
The boat map icon close to trebizond is way out in the ocean.
When in game, pressing esc loads up the vanilla menu instead of the 1257 one.

The Mann castle scene has desert surrounding it.

Back
Top Bottom