Bug Reporting

Users who are viewing this thread

Seems like I've been making a lot of new topics. I apologize in advance if this is undesirable. Anyway, got a few more bugs to report:

1) In a few cities and castles, what was (I think) to be the prison door actually links to the enterprise (even if it doesn't exist). So far, I have seen this in Venusia, Telesia, Malventum, Canusium, Fagifulae, Nola, Roma. It seems to affect most cities that use native scenes.

2) Some of the towns have a door to the castle courtyard. When entered, it throws my character back to the siege version of same scene and shuffles around all NPCs. So far, Praeneste, Malventum and Telesia.

3) I'm getting the following message every couple of days:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 101: Invalid Party ID: 396; LINE NO: 133:
At Game Triggers trigger no: 23 consequences
At Game Triggers trigger no: 23 consequences

EDIT: it happens whenever a companion returns from "blackmail with war" diplomatic action.

4) After destroying a faction, the scout/forager parties turn over to a "Player Faction" (gray), yet it's not my own (red). Also, imprisoned lords remain vassals to the faction-no-more, and disappear after escaping.

5)There are several siege scenes where troops spawn behind an object and become stuck and unreachable by the AI. So far I've had this problem with:

Pompeii -> pile of logs between buildings
Venusia -> (sally) behind spikes
Larinum -> near the middle north tower, the small space between wall and stairs.

Well, you should use the existing bug reporting thread, that's why it was made and that might also stop you from reporting the same bugs that have been reported over and over again. Here's the proper place to post these: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,302239.0.html

Back
Top Bottom