Bug reporting site

Users who are viewing this thread

if you post your RGL log here somone might be able to help you because when it happened to me it was because the computer at the time was quite old also did you try the work arounds such as using  direct x 7
good luck

1.  In my current game, whever I blow a hole in the wall for Norvogard, that entrace is a few feet in the air (you can see people and shoot people from underneath that entrance).  Now my troops cant enter the city through that hole in the wall, but since I can jump, I can enter.

2. After I take the last city/fort from the only remaining faction in the game (Moscovite in my case), some of the Polish lords will start attacking my holdings (villages, castles, cities).  Now the whole map is Polish, the Polish own every city/fort and village and am just waiting for the faction to be eliminated.  I also can not enter most of the Polish cities, even though I am king.  And to top it off, I can't even enter forts/cities that I own.  I can sneak in and the mayor will let me improve the city.  I can also get troops from the commander.  But to enter, I have sneak or seige the city.  I actually to to imprison some of the Polish lords for looting my cities (defeated them in battle)...is this a bug or is this as intended.  Again this is during that period of time when you are waiting for that faction to be eliminated...the week or so after you take their last city.

Don't know if anybody had the same problem, but anyway... My trading skill is 5, it should be translated as 7 because (if i didn't mistake something) i'm a leader, although whenever i try assess prices i see a screen that tells me that my actual skill is 5, not seven... another issue: i create my character. If i go back from choose your gender screen to choose difficulty screen my stats grow by 2, so for example i can start the game as character that have 100 strength, vitality etc...it's not even funny...I have the latest patch (1.143) Any idea?

Valorius said:
1.  In my current game, whever I blow a hole in the wall for Norvogard, that entrace is a few feet in the air (you can see people and shoot people from underneath that entrance).  Now my troops cant enter the city through that hole in the wall, but since I can jump, I can enter.
Norvogard doesn't exist in the game.
I checked Novgorod but it has no such problem.

Maybe it was spotted long ago, but have not found any posts about it:

When somebody is shot, sometimes he will fall back ridiculously long distance (5-10 metres).
Is there any option (in txt files or anything) where i can change the amount of this?
thank you

lostlord said:
santikoach said:
i got the same problem.. but that's just an annoyance, not an important bug.... mine is worse... the game keeps crashing when i get into either big cities (like moscow or warsaw) or big battles (100+ men).... i've played 4 hours so far, and it crashed like 10 times already. says something bout some "runtime error", and that the game must close...

ihateyousomuch.jpg

i have the samme error only it keep comming at random which is very annoying is there a fix?

I'm playing version 1,143

This happened to me too but then i lowered the grahps a little and it went away  :grin:

Version 1.143 , bug with HDR enabled makes the game unplayable because it keeps appear black screen. I have this question asked over and over without any response yet. Please anyone who encountered this bug too, and got the solution, please post here  :neutral:

There is a bug with the Warsaw quest.  I actally beseiged and took back warsaw before the quest was given and now I can't do it.  :cry:

Winged Hussar said:
KnightOfVaegir said:
Black Mace quest...... Pafnuty disappear after finish translate the book

He does. I went back to where I left him and he doesn't come back.

So...does anybody else have this problem? I have patiently wait for +35 days in-game and I'm slowly losing my patience, I entered literally ALL cities in-game but to no avail. I want to hang this so called Saint Pafnuty IF I can get my hand on him...sometime...soon...

Daegoth said:
original said:
Ok will do.

By the way Daegoth, who is in charge of fixing bugs? Taleworlds developers, or that company that you sub-contracted this game to?

neither developer will take care of the bugs.

Fixed.

An entire game mode, captain battle, has been completely broken for over a year or some such. Team 2 can not buy troops, while Team 1 can. It's been reported on forums and bug tracker multiple times. I know, because I reported it myself on bugtracker about 6 months ago, and there are forum posts complaining about it over a year old. This is extremely unsatisfactory, a game mode represents a significant portion of the game itself. On top of this, the captain modes are one of the things that actually set WFaS apart from multiplayer in MnB/WB. To simply leave it utterly broken for so long is unacceptable.

Edit: While we're at it, as observed here, the other captain mode, captain team DM, is broken in another way as explained in this post from 2011. This game mode is technically working, but probably not as intended, since buying troops usually just punishes your own team.

I started a quest from the (red) faction save the villagers or soemthing its called. I noticed after i saved them i got the black mace story line. Witch i dont want. Cause i want to join sweden cause im Swedish. So i imported my character to a save where i have the save villagers quest and failed it so i could join sweden again. Cause you cant join a faction when your in the story line. BUT when i dont have it anymore i still cant join sweden. talked to every noble, and just Before i even had the save villager quest sweden asked me like every 3rd time to join them. But i wanted to trade and make some Money Before i make enemies thats why i didnt join them. I should be able to join them again afteri failed the save villagers quest wouldnt i??

Hi all,

ver 1.143 with Csatàdi mod. Problem:

- when I attack a party commanded by an enemy ruler all or some of my nations parties within range side with him?!?!

Anyone seen that before? Any solutions?
It could of course be a corrupted install because this problem appeared first after some time.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hi all,

must add a correction to the above. This problem with enemy recognition is general. When I attack an enemy party and many allied parties are within range some or sometimes even all side with the enemy.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Tried to go to the bug reporting site and got this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

At any rate, I upgraded my OS on my laptop from XP to Windows 7. Now my activation key doesn't work. My key is standard 4x4 and I had no problem with it before. Any suggestions? (I did not buy from Steam). Thanks in advance.

I have a really annoying bug :l Researched it and appears to be unique. I'm not aware of the storyline name but it branched off from 'The Black Mace' and I'm currently aiding Janusz Radziwill with re-taking Poland. I have just captured Berestye Fortress and a conversation starts with Janusz saying "Excellent! Now you can always find me in Berestye Fortress." I then start a quest called "Kiev Mayor's Reports" and Janusz informs me how some colonels are preparing a rebellion. I'm assuming after that the conversation should end and I can carry on conquering but it doesn't. It sort of jumps slightly and then interacts with Janusz, as you would normally with your party members with him saying "I await your counsel MightyMarshall."  I try to end the conversation by saying "Let us keep going, my lord." but every time I click it, it jumps slightly and won't leave. No matter how much I spam to leave the conversation nothing happens. Really annoying because I've gotten quite far with a lot of good troops and large amounts of Thaler and wine D': Would appreciate it if ANYONE knew how to resolve this, or I'm going to have to start a new campaign which I can't be bothered with.

Toying around in cheat mode playing on Polish side, and took my troops to Babice village to buy some food.  Town had bandits, 3062 bandits actually.  Almost froze the video up, but I was able to hit ctrl alt F4 and kill them.  They all spawned in at the same time.

Help please...  I took Pafnuty to Moscow where he said he left his stuff.  He told me to come back in two weeks so he could translate the book of the crow.  It has been about a month and nothing happens when I return to Moscow...

Back
Top Bottom