Bug reporting site

Users who are viewing this thread

Increase your virtual memory (page file) and your maximum RAM limit, that is used for single application. That solved all my problems with desktop crashes. ALL. The "how-to-do" is in the following link :
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html

I hope I was helpful.

I got weird problem:

I changed my video options and after it whole game went black screen and i shut down game and tried play again but no i cant play , does anyone know how to fix this ?

Maxim Suvorov said:
Documents\Mount&Blade With Fire and Sword\ delete rgl_config.txt

Hhmm i changed settings again and i found problem: HDR Mode , when it is off game works and when its on / full game crashes (Black screen)... What is HDR mode btw ?

And can you tell me where / how i can edit player looting , i hate that i all time lose my weapons if i get defeated , why i cant lose only money & and some random items like food ect. ? In warband i rarely lost my weapons and now i lost 'em always ;/

I dont know if it is a bug, or not, but still I cant to anything with it.

So my problem is, that I have blank screen (black screen) since the update 1.42. in the game. If I load my save game, it loads without any problems but I only can see the ingame bottom menubar. The other part of the screen is black, but if I move the mouse to a certain village or troop or etc which has a "popup"window it shows on the black screen, but its like its burning into it, so its stays on it and vibrates.

But if I turn down the graphich setting, wich is maxed out, I dont have a black screen. But like this i have to play on the lowest graphics.

Please if anyone could help me I would be greatful!!

Gülredy said:
I dont know if it is a bug, or not, but still I cant to anything with it.

So my problem is, that I have blank screen (black screen) since the update 1.42. in the game. If I load my save game, it loads without any problems but I only can see the ingame bottom menubar. The other part of the screen is black, but if I move the mouse to a certain village or troop or etc which has a "popup"window it shows on the black screen, but its like its burning into it, so its stays on it and vibrates.

But if I turn down the graphich setting, wich is maxed out, I dont have a black screen. But like this i have to play on the lowest graphics.

Please if anyone could help me I would be greatful!!

Try to change settings, probable HDR or something like that works incorrect. But also give devs a full details of your PC to fix that.

PS: the best way is to upload somewhere dxdiag.txt somewhere to check what is wrong.

Osviux said:
Will the Polish Commonwealth get a proper name in the next patch?

Like you said in other thread ;P:
"In this thread we don't care about fraction names. Stop the off-topic."

d@ Osviux
Yes. This was a slightly modified version of your message - which is why I used italics in the modified fragment. Calm down.
Maybe it should be: "saying, as you". Does not Matter.
Off-topic is off-topic. This same story.

Ans99 said:
Osviux said:
Will the Polish Commonwealth get a proper name in the next patch?

Like you said in other thread ;P:
"In this thread we don't care about fraction names. Stop the off-topic."

Where did you get that? In the other thread i said "In this thread we don't care about history education levels. Stop the off-topic"
People were talking where education is better and other off-topic.

So where did you find me saying that I don't care about faction names?

Maxim Suvorov said:
Try to change settings, probable HDR or something like that works incorrect. But also give devs a full details of your PC to fix that.

PS: the best way is to upload somewhere dxdiag.txt somewhere to check what is wrong.

Sorry, but i couldn't find dxdiag.txt

By the way, my config is:
Phenom x4 2.8 black (runs on 3.1 ghz)
Ati radeon hd 4870 512mb
4 gb kingston tinybga ram (2x 2gb runs on 800 mhz)
motherboard: Gigabyte ga ma 790gp ds4h

As I said, the game runs smoothly and without any bugs, on the earlier versions but not on the 1.43, 1.42 and if I remember correctly it neither worked fine on 1.41 and 1.40.

Thanks for the answer!

This must be a bug...  :shock:
mb1.jpg
mb1.jpg
How can my character be in my main army group and in the same time be garrisoned as well!!!.....lol
P.S. if the same problem has been reported before then ooops my patient reached just until the page 3 :grin:

santikoach said:
i got the same problem.. but that's just an annoyance, not an important bug.... mine is worse... the game keeps crashing when i get into either big cities (like moscow or warsaw) or big battles (100+ men).... i've played 4 hours so far, and it crashed like 10 times already. says something bout some "runtime error", and that the game must close...

ihateyousomuch.jpg

i have the samme error only it keep comming at random which is very annoying is there a fix?

I'm playing version 1,143

Trakai vilage are messed up

Trees and fences in sky, houses almost hidden underground, what happen here.....earthquake ?

Pablos1989 said:
Trakai vilage are messed up

Trees and fences in sky, houses almost hidden underground, what happen here.....earthquake ?

You mean this?
mb31zi.jpg

Its not a serious bug, it will not affect your game too much and usually goes away after the village gets looted.

Ok I'm not sure this is a bug but here goes anyway.

• When I join in a siege (usually offense) I seem to be able to control the whole army even not my own men, is that meant to be? I just find it annoying since my old plan was to use their soldiers as cannon fodder while my men shoot at the walls.
  • During sieges too..none of the men I control seem to understand my commands? I tell them to stand their ground away from the wall but some of them charge up or stand right beside the wall.

Again this could be how the game was meant to be. Sorry if it is but i just find these a tad inconvenient.  :sad:

JaxDasher said:
Ok I'm not sure this is a bug but here goes anyway.

• When I join in a siege (usually offense) I seem to be able to control the whole army even not my own men, is that meant to be? I just find it annoying since my old plan was to use their soldiers as cannon fodder while my men shoot at the walls.
  • During sieges too..none of the men I control seem to understand my commands? I tell them to stand their ground away from the wall but some of them charge up or stand right beside the wall.

Again this could be how the game was meant to be. Sorry if it is but i just find these a tad inconvenient.  :sad:

Since original M&B you always could control all armies when in a siege, despite being marshall.

Now, the thing you said about armies charging even if you tell them to hold position, that seems to be a bug. It's also happening to me. But they do obey other orders.

Hey can TaleWorlds like help me with the Microsoft Visual C++ bug because its been over  2 weeks and i just cant get over the turturial. cant the send me a bug fix or whath. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom