Bug reporting site

Users who are viewing this thread

I saw many people had this problem, Ive been crashing quite often when i go in courtyards or sieges, Its making the game quite unplayable, Cant do any spy missions, cant siege a castle, cant defend a castle..

Also, I cant seem to get a special mission from ANY swedish lord. ive asked all of them, i have high relations with them and my renown is over 600 so that shouldent be a problem...

1: many click for:  maintainance report weekly! (this is no bug game, but....)

in the moubt blade warband: budget weekly report: list budget for all. we are only click to continue
in the mount blade warband fire sword: no no no budget weekly report. we are many many many click to continue!!!!!
--> i'm very tired  :roll:  :roll:

why?
we are print 100 page, 1 line in 1 page????  :roll:
i think: we are print 100 line on 1 page!!!!!!  :lol:

2: some solider can fly when besign

1. i got same bug in warband and fire and sword sometimes all lords faces change - no beard and all got same face
2. in fire and sword that black mace quest i dont know that it must be or not but if u need to find januz radziwill u cant find him anywhere even travelers dont tell where he is  :neutral:

I'm really bummed that there is no option to bring over lords to your side once I have rebelled...  :shock:  :mad: how stupid
I also think the game loses without the political options of getting married and so on as in M&B... It's like F&S is a half baked cake  :cry:

Riechstar said:
Iggy said:
I'm really bummed that there is no option to bring over lords to your side once I have rebelled...  :shock:  :mad: how stupid
I also think the game loses without the political options of getting married and so on as in M&B... It's like F&S is a half baked cake  :cry:
i agree isnt the point of a sequel game for it to be better, F&S is lame and unworthy to be apart of the M&B series.
Numerous things here: 1) WFaS is not a sequel...it was never intended to be a sequel; 2) these comments have no place here, this is for bug reporting; 3) look at posts by the dev "nox" who will be working on bringing some of Warband's features over; 4) do not double post, but rather use the "modify" button to edit a post you make after you've hit "post" and you can scroll down on the post reply page to click "insert quote" to refer to multiple posts in one response.

it is me but i have to say it : i get vpu recovered after a few conversations with people (also got this in warband ) anyone else noticed anything like this ?
plz answere i cant play yur awesome game !!!!  :sad:

Playing version 1.140 of WFaS and did not see any bugs.... am i spcial? The only thing that bugs me a bit is that Lwow is spelled Lviv and other spellings of places that are Polish have unreadable spelling (Im Polish) I look at a town and im like  "WTF how do i say this?"

This was a pretty nasty bug,  in captain coop.  For some odd reason my musket men would not go back to shooting their rifles. 

It started when I had militia muskets.  I enabled friendly fire on my server so I could execute them to upgrade them the next round.  I guess the new guys went on strike cause they all appeared holding their rifles like the screen shot below.  They refused to shoot their guns even if I did an F4F1 then F4F4 command. 

Hi
Look, I'm not sure wether this goes here, but I've been failing to get Mount and Blade with fire and sword running recently.
I press play of the launch menu for the "Native" version, and the screen goes black, and before the loading screen comes up, my computer says that windows has found an issue with the game running.
Can someon please help, I've reinstalled a million times over, from steam and other sites.
I am really ticked off right now, considering I got this game only a few days ago.  :sad:

Sword and fire Quest problem/bug.
In the polis commonwealth quest "warsaw" (or something like that) after the relic quest, you are suppost to take back warsaw from the swedes. Problem is warsaw is allready in the polis commonwealths posession, and the swedes is making no apptemt to take it back.

Tl;Dr The game does not check if warsaw has allready been taken back by polish forces.

lord_Nelson said:
I joined a faction, but whenever i encounter the patrol, forager or scouts, they always respond with a hostile tone. I am at their side yet they want to fight me.

same but i think its only for one group of scouts that keep chasing me and everytime they get to me they say: Surrender or die, make your choice. Then the only option i can click on is Leave. but instantly they jump again on me and say the exact same thing. i cant fight them since i am in their faction. (cossacks) my game is ruined by this bug, i cant play anymore until its patched cause everytime i click to move they talk to me.

i rebelled against The Tsardom of Moscovites but when i try to take moscow i will encounter a runtime error. It appears after i bribed the guards to open the gate then after defeating all enemies, a page will appear saying that the defender are very stubborn and i have to fight somewhere near the fort. then, then runtime error/bug appeared. this also happened when i tried to open the gates by disguise.  :cry:

i got the same problem.. but that's just an annoyance, not an important bug.... mine is worse... the game keeps crashing when i get into either big cities (like moscow or warsaw) or big battles (100+ men).... i've played 4 hours so far, and it crashed like 10 times already. says something bout some "runtime error", and that the game must close...

ihateyousomuch.jpg

santikoach said:
i got the same problem.. but that's just an annoyance, not an important bug.... mine is worse... the game keeps crashing when i get into either big cities (like moscow or warsaw) or big battles (100+ men).... i've played 4 hours so far, and it crashed like 10 times already. says something bout some "runtime error", and that the game must close...

ihateyousomuch.jpg

same like me, for me its in moscow

1. When attacking during a siege, army members stop on the top of the ladders (no enemy stopping them/empty in front of them). This causes my army to stand still on the ladders and be decimated by enemy fire from adjoining walls.

2. The pathing is horrible. Please go straight to my destination, possibly taking cuts through forests for speed.  Instead I am pathed in a wide arc or semicircle, and certainly not avoiding forest or dead ends.

When i begin battle in single player or custom battle, my health are not refilled to full, little space of health is empty, i dont know why.

0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74  Applicat
0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c  ion Fail
0010: 75 72 65 20 20 6d 62 5f  ure  mb_
0018: 77 66 61 73 2e 65 78 65  wfas.exe
0020: 20 31 2e 30 2e 30 2e 30    1.0.0.0
0028: 20 69 6e 20 6d 62 5f 77    in mb_w
0030: 66 61 73 2e 65 78 65 20  fas.exe
0038: 31 2e 30 2e 30 2e 30 20  1.0.0.0
0040: 61 74 20 6f 66 66 73 65  at offse
0048: 74 20 30 30 31 32 33 66  t 00123f
0050: 30 30 0d 0a              00..   

Before 1.143 everything was fine.