Bug reporting site

Users who are viewing this thread

innate06 said:
I'm having an issue that seems to have appeared after the latest patch. 

During a battle the command interface menu keeps coming up whenever i hit F1.  It is supposed to be to backspace but it seems to be ignoring that and is binding itself to f1.  It's extremely annoying to not even be able to issue a simple F1 command without this menu coming up.  :sad:

I am having this problem too. Backspace no longer works. Also my in battle reporting seems to have stopped.

Thirdly on the mp screen the animation pauses for a second about every ten seconds. Not the end of the world but annoying. It's been working fine for 30 hours until the last few days.

Thanks for all your efforts these are fantastic games.

Matto77 said:
innate06 said:

During a battle the command interface menu keeps coming up whenever i hit F1.  It is supposed to be to backspace but it seems to be ignoring that and is binding itself to f1.  It's extremely annoying to not even be able to issue a simple F1 command without this menu coming up.  :sad:

I am having this problem too. Backspace no longer works. Also my in battle reporting seems to have stopped.

Thirdly on the mp screen the animation pauses for a second about every ten seconds. Not the end of the world but annoying. It's been working fine for 30 hours until the last few days.

Also I've noticed some of the other keys don't work as they should. Number 1 behaves as f1 for example. I am now getting battle info updates onscreen during battles but a lot of the lines are computer script rather than the proper updates on damage, deaths etc.

Please help!!

Happenned during a Talk with the Spy quest. The city is Kiev. The man I'm suppose to talk is man below, apperantly there is something wrong with his body.

2011062300001j.jpg
2011062300002.jpg

I have a really annoying CTD when trying to enter Taverns. It's not all taverns, but mainly the ones to the east south/east. I think the problem started occurring after I accepted the quest to find the priest (muscow storyline).
At first it didn't really bother me 'cause I had a lot of other stuff to do as well. But no I'm a polish rebel and I'm trying to find the "rightful heir" and it's obviously impossible if I can't enter any taverns.

I've been looking through this forum and others for about 2 weeks now without finding any solution. And sadly it's ruining my game experience a lot.
Please help!

There is one serious bug that must be fixed as soon as possible, here it goes:

The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth is called Polish Commonwealth and Polish Commonwealth is only correct for the 18th century and the game is based on the 17th century. I know that the name doesnt fit, but that is no excuse. The developers should modify the game for the name to work.

Matto77 said:
Matto77 said:
innate06 said:

Also I've noticed some of the other keys don't work as they should. Number 1 behaves as f1 for example. I am now getting battle info updates onscreen during battles but a lot of the lines are computer script rather than the proper updates on damage, deaths etc.

Please help!!

Fixed this problem by re-installing. I don't think steam had updated properly as my in -game menu screen still said version 1.40 but the launch screen said 1.41. Also i was being told i had both versions when i tried to access multiplayer.  working ok now and steam seems to have saved my save games so i didn't lose anything.

Cossack Storyline.  I have black mace, spoke to Barabash, spoke to first ally (Petro) and he says speak to Hetman ....

The dialogue hangs up at "So be it, Hetman.  I shall go forth and find the cart.  If you indeed speak the truth, and Barabash is engaged in underhanded affairs with the Poles......".

Had to end the application to get out.  Windows XP shows it is running fine. 

I cannot talk to prisoner in Lviv.
I was given task from a lady to deliver a letter for her husband noble, which was imprisoned in Lviv. I bribed the guard and entered the prison.
The subject was perhaps too far behind the bars, so I could not enter discussion with him, making it impossible for me to complete the quest.

when i kill someone with a a fire weapon (pistols rifles and grenades) my game shut and i get an error message (the typical windows [send error report] [dont send]

this is only in singleplayer i hosted a multiplayer game and it worked it also doesnt work in custom battles

PS: im using the steam version

[EDIT]

my version also appears as 1.142 but when i download from the official website i can only get 1.141...

Major problem with cossack special mission.
I went to the village to get the hidden cache, but forgot to learn what was written on the cannon, so after giving him the wrong passwords, I had to go back and get the right one. But now when I say "with fire and steel", which was the password, he gives me the "wrong password" speech. I think it may because I was told "with fire and steel", but I tell the guy "with fire & steel" (or vice versa).

Since the patch my game stutters massively in battles, especially when melees start. And no, it's not my system, I have copied the old vanilla folder after buying the game to change a few settings (100 big grenades per stack  :lol: ), and battles there run as smoothly as always. SO it has something to do with a new calculation from the patch, either the kneeling or perhaps the overhead stab or something like that. Really, it's unplayable as it is now...  :???:

heey people a few hours ago my mount and blade fire and sword started to act weird

The following problem is

-When persons are getting killed they are killed BUT they keep standing stil and do nothing..

My current solution is go to ur options and number of corpes on 0
but still its so annoying i want to play it normal like every human being wants to..

please doing something about it ( i know taleworlds will )

Kinda regards,
Wesley

Attempting Claimant Quest for Crimean faction.  Not sure if I can complete it since after defeating some of the other crimean nobles. I recieve the script error:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1614: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 79:
At Game menu menu_total_victory. At Game menu menu_total_victory. At Game menu menu_total_victory. At Game menu menu_total_victory. At Game menu menu_total_victory.

instead of telling me if i captured the noble or if he escaped

with patch 1.142 (Steam)

after a war, the enemy lords don't refill there party. The king run around with 7 troops and the most of the lord have, after there defeted, have less the 10 soldiers or forever sit in a town.

Other problem is, that by the marketer, the inventory not refresh. If i sell the loot, he had it in the inventory for many days.

Crimean Quest Bug:

Name: The Splendid Seven

Problem: Cannot be completed in my campaign

Description I got the quest from Mansur-Bey to go to the village of Sivash and rid it of bandits. I went there once and lost. I reloaded and went there and there were no bandits. So i left it for a while came back and there were bandits. I killed them all but didn't get the quest completed or forwarded. Time eventually ran out and I failed the Quest. Now once i failed it, i am told to go speak with the elder at the village. I tried talking to him at the village entry screen and also at the village center... didn't work.

*There are also two glitches with bows that I am aware of.

1.  When you have a Miquelet Carbine and a Longbow equipted and switch between them, the bow animation is all messed up. Switching to first person or 3rd person fixes the problem. I am not sure if this applies to other bow and Musket combinations but it might.

2.  I used a longbow for a while and finally got a strongbow. When I have my strongbow in the bowcase it appears as a strongbow texture. When I take it out to use it it obtains the longbow texture.
:neutral:

Joker86 said:
Since the patch my game stutters massively in battles, especially when melees start. And no, it's not my system, I have copied the old vanilla folder after buying the game to change a few settings (100 big grenades per stack  :lol: ), and battles there run as smoothly as always. SO it has something to do with a new calculation from the patch, either the kneeling or perhaps the overhead stab or something like that. Really, it's unplayable as it is now...  :???:

Me 2, especially the multiplayer. I have nice inet, nice pc, never had any problems before. But after 1.142, it lags. It lags very much.

Gonna jump in on the melee combat:

Melee combat online is impossible, the weapons swing too slow, and often miss, blocking is impossible because the enemy attacks are much faster and go right through blocks (my experience from MP captain co op)

when not online, I have no problems. Apart from the occasional stutter

Back
Top Bottom