Bug reporting site

Users who are viewing this thread

Nomad camp broken. GATE EXPLOIT!!

I just want to report that the map “Nomad camp “ for With Fire and Sword Moutn & Blade is Broken and should not have been released before fixed.
Specially when you as player payed money for this game.

This is what is broken in map and can be used as exploit:
The gate in the fort can be open at the front, outside  from the side of the gate.

In that way the attacking team just rush main gate at start and open it and the total game play is destroyed and no fun for any of the players.
This can now be used as exploite or cheat.

Please fix this ASP!!

Daegoth said:
Hello everyone,

Please report your bugs to bugs.taleworlds.com

You can choose the game as M&B With Fire and Sword while reporting the bug.

I cant play multiplayer. ever since the 1.40 update I cant play multiplayer. It wont let me connect to the servers. so im unable to play.

Faulting application name: mb_wfas.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4dd26e40
Faulting module name: mb_wfas.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4dd26e40
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x002bdcf0
Faulting process id: 0xdf8
Faulting application start time: 0x01cc1f1a54c81273
Faulting application path: D:\Games\Mount&Blade With Fire and Sword\mb_wfas.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Games\Mount&Blade With Fire and Sword\mb_wfas.exe
Report Id: 80526f1b-8b11-11e0-8a7c-6cf0497cbf4a

Windows 7
M&B With Fire and Sword 1.140

I get a glitch when wielding the Dutch Double-Barreled Pistol and the Regular Dutch Pistol. The pistols still use the same animation as spears, and it looks kind of lame holding nothing in the second hand. Can you fix it please?

Daegoth said:
Hello everyone,

Please report your bugs to bugs.taleworlds.com

You can choose the game as M&B With Fire and Sword while reporting the bug.
DUDE I M FACING LOT OF BUGS..is there any way to fix them or i have to wait for next versions??

J0seRizal said:
Hey when i loaded my save game all my mercenaries turned into ..sword heads??? it looks like lol. The mercenary captains also ended up turning into sword heads w/o a body. Pic attached >> 

how to fix? D:

untitled-2.jpg

ahaha :grin: That is, absolutely fantastic!

Anyway, in costum battle when playing as Sweden, infantry seem to be cavalry? I guess this is a bug

Hello, and congrats for the good games! I posted the same in the other bug topic, but I feel I should do it also in here, because it will be seen by more people. I already got an answer that my first bug report has been fixed in the upcoming patch, so don't bother with it. Although it is a bug section, and some of my suggestions aren't bug by default, please excuse me for posting them here. I just want to help make the game a bit more realistic. Lets start:
1. It really annoys me that when you are wounded,even on 25-30% health, you can pick a hand fight with any "Pub Visitor" in any Tavern and you automatically recharge instantly to full health for the fight, and despite if suffering any damage in the fight after winning you remain at full health. - This should be fixed in the next patch, I was assured of it.
2. In a melee fight, the CPU opponents SHOULD be granted the ability to kick, as you do. It is really gamebreaking that I can kick non-stop in hand fight through opponent's block and he can't even touch me. Also, in addition to my suggestion that any character should be able to kick, I suggest that kicking must be slowed down or it should receive time delay before repeated use, as it is now with jumping (approximately 1 sec). - I agree that it would be hard to teach the AI how to kick, but please think of my other suggestion about timing and accuracy of the kicks.
3. If anything of the previous suggestions seems reasonable to you, this should feels the same way too: In a tavern, you should be able to fight only ONCE in a time with a "pub visitor", despite winning or losing. Let the time pass, maybe 2-3 ingame days, before some new candidate for beating appears. This way the game will be much more interesting, because now it is cleary noob's way to make money - repeated 25 talers bet, kicking the hell out of opponents and so on. If my suggestion is implemented to the game, then bigger bets may be allowed (100-200 denars), because that way it can't be abused for money-making.
4. When I am trying to sneak in a town, I feel odd given some default sabre and pistol from heaven :smile: I liked Warband's style better - you should try sneaking in a town dressed like a beggar and armed with club or something and dressed with some tattered cloth. OR, you can implement sneaking with your own gear, anytime. Because, I was defeated in battle, I have had nothing left in my inventory, tried to sneak in Vilna to buy some weapon and food, got caught and tried to fight my way out... when the battle loaded, I was holding some sabre and a pistol ! ( I was like this : God, when did you send me those toys :smile: ). I dealed pretty soon with the guards because of my strangely appeared weapons, but when the fight was over they disappeared... It is really short-minded. I saw that even if you take a walk around the streets in a non-hostile town, you spawn with some pistol instead of musket ? I don't seem reason for that, to spawn with other gear than your own like in Warband.
5. And finally, in Taverns, the sabre fight with a Pub visitors does not seems correct to me. I am handicapped one to three, and AGAIN, I spawn without my gear and armor, but with cloth and sabre. I am seeing three ways to fix that, if you please: first, you may spawn with your very gear and again fight three opponents; second, you may spawn with some default weapon (like it is now with the sabre) but to fight only one opponent, one-on-one; third, you may spawn with only sabre, fight three or more opponents, but to be sided with two or more of your companions ( those players, who have none companions, should keep their mouths shut in Taverns :smile: )
Again, those are only mine suggestions, I don't want to push anyone to like them. But I trully feel that the game will become much more realistic if they are implemented with some future patch. Thanks and respect

Another thing that I have saw in the game and I think there is no logic in it: when you are defeated in battle, you always lost your weapons and sometimes your armor and horse. This is very good step up to realism compared with Warband (where you lost your stuff only sometimes). But I don't see logic that you never lose your inventory weapons, but only equipped ones. I think it should be random, sometimes to lose equipped, sometimes inventory weapons, sometimes both. I don't know if it is a bug or it is intentional, but that way you can always keep one or two good weapons inside your inventory without worries that they will be confiscated after defeat. This is kinda ruin the realism. Thanks again and excuse me for posting so much :smile:, I really like the game.

P.S. > I am pretty certain that companions won't lose their weapons and equipment. I think it would be better if they do, as the player.

this goes for the siege battles, it is kinda useless when you don't have fun, I like the battles more challanging :smile:

I attacked Bratslav, and it was the last Cossack place, they had like 7 lords so around 1000 troops, and what happened was I won and all I took out was 199 troops, so all together I beat 213 troops past the streets and castle. And I notice that its that amount of troops I beat everytime I take out a castle

Mount&Blade With Fire&Sword

when enter in the city courtyard you dont have horse with you and area is to big to go without horse

Hello,

I decided to help the polish/lithuanian pretender (Janusz Radziwill or something like that) then some lords join me and him (normal) The cities and town of the pretender lords appear on map under rebel name (wrote in red colour). Then, Janusz ask me to take a city for him, but when i do it, all my quest about the pretender are cancelled or failed, all lord leave me, and i become polish rebel, but in gray colour... I tried to capture fortress, many town, it do always this...

How i can fix it ?

Thanks for help already, sorry for bad english!

After I create a new save,I found that the price of the goods have been raise to the same level of my previous save
And I have try re-install again and again but still no use. Does anyone know how to fully uninstall this game?
ps. In my previous save, salt bought from market was about 400 and for a new create save the price for the salt are 400,too. Same as the previous save.
How can I fix it?

I'm having an issue that seems to have appeared after the latest patch. 

During a battle the command interface menu keeps coming up whenever i hit F1.  It is supposed to be to backspace but it seems to be ignoring that and is binding itself to f1.  It's extremely annoying to not even be able to issue a simple F1 command without this menu coming up.  :sad:

When in multiplayer i get score tab with ESC key and have to use TAB to turn it off. But that means i can't get to the menu to change equipment or troop and have to quit through alt+F4.

Back
Top Bottom