Bug reporting site

Users who are viewing this thread

Einarinari said:
Assassin123 said:
You buy them, they take around 4-7 days to get them because they are training them, after that you go back to the commander and you collect them, thats how i garrison my fortress.

Oh so this is how it works, thanks for the info :grin:

If I remember correctly the 'commander' doesnt say anything about training them, it just says "This is what I have to offer" so to me its a bit confusing. Also the so called manual doesnt mension anything about that first they have to be trained. This is way out of topic and I apology for that but while talking about this troop training, is there a logic in what troops/how good troops these commanders can train at the moment? Thanks  :smile:

Once you buy them you can go back straight away and it will say they are getting trained.

ExonTop said:
Hi all, well, i have a problem with the game.

When I was in a city, in the menu of doing actions in the city (go to the marketplace, walk into streets,...) some ocasions the game doesnt't work and i'm obligated to close the game and go to tthe desktop. This bug starts when i install the 1.139 patch. I buy the game from thr Steam.

What is the problem?

If it's possible, reply me with spanish, because im from there, and it's a little difficult to talk in English.

A lot of Thanks!

With me, it happens when I click a button sometimes, and takes around 5-10 seconds

My PC shut down itself just now when I was playing. It occurs whenever I try to load the save. If I create a new char, it works fine.

(Not because of my hardware specs/temperature)

A lot of things gotta get updated in next patch  :smile:

Did it just shut down itself>? or did it shut down to the desktop?

Whenever i go into a custom battle and choose the Swedes to have 100% infantry, they always turn out to be cavalry instead of pikeman/foot soldiers that i must fight?

The PC (whole PC) shut down itself...

And I notice something, don't know this is a bug or what...

In town > Train Winged Hussars and Dragoons > Training Done > Recruit Winged Hussars (I recruit this first) and Dragoons (This 2nd) > Go to Party menu > Only the first unit (Winged Hussars) that I recruit presented, where are my Dragoons then??? They seems to be like , untrained and are available for training again...wtf?!

Ok, i have captured like 6 cities/Forts With the swedies and got nothing. Weird i thought, in M&BW it took sometime before the fief was given to a Lord and you could talk with them about it. Here it Looks like the Fort is given to the lord within seconds!

So, i thought to myself, F*** the swedies i join the Polish instead, they will respect me !
Buuuuut nothing..... 5 Cities and no fief.... wtf??

Is it a bug or what? I Would really like to know!

Hmm.. I also thought you weren't supposed to be able to recruit from towns, but now suddenly I can now and then. Ah well... Starting to be unsure if I like the game or not now, although my first impression was love  :smile:

A few things I've noticed...

1) Prisoner management skill says each rank adds another 10 prisoners possible but in fact it only adds 5 as it used to.
2) When I talk to my king (swedish one and I've joined not just a mercenary in their service), if any other swedish lord is nearby they "join the battle at the enemys side". Not such a big issue but slightly annoying since I'm loyal so far  :wink:
3) Possibly related to the above report, after clicking on the Polish king Jan Kasimir, one of his lords joined the battle at the enemies side just as normal since Sweden and Poland are currently at war.. However, A swedish lord nearby ALSO joined his side instead of mine. At first I thought I must've had a large negative relationship with him or something but I had a 0 so he shouldn't have joined the side of the enemy against his own ally (me).

I hope this isn't the case with all the Rulers cause that will make things a bit more difficult.

Big reclutament bug?
I  am in Poland faction, I have a vilage but I cannot recruit in poland towns . When I try I loose money but no new troop is my group. . In vilages every thing runs but I can recruit only mercenary and militians no regolar troops.

Since we can't upgrade troops like the original Mount and Blade, Please add that feature in the next patch, don't know where to post, its just really confusing and instead of upgrading to elite, etc, add more like the other games

i am not sure if this is a bug, or if it's meant to be but when i talk to Yelisei (a npc hero) for the first time he says
"i do not count myself unlucy starnger no more than any other Woman in this fetid backwater......." and so on.
is he a woman  :shock:  or is it a joke  or a bug.
it is on the 1.39 patch

Just wondering  :grin:

will there be any updates to fix quest bugs,those bugs being because the story line wont continue or something is missing from the storyline altogether to fix?

Problem being with poland after the rebellion of the gentry I went and retook Warsaw with a few of the generals still left before talking to the king,and now the story line is stuck and the king wont even talk to me until i retake Warsaw which has already been captured

I am unable to buy a trade certificate. i was able to buy it with one person, a character whom I use cheats with, but none of the others.
I think I should mention as well that the first time it happened, I got twice as much as it said from the Caravan. It said I made a profit of 9000 but my inventory said 18000.
I am certain i have enough money(as I said, i had 18000 when it costs 4500) so that it obviously not the problem.

Thank you, and keep up the good work. Big fan of the games.

For the first time trading a caravan, You pay for the trip, etc, then you make no profit, you lose profit because you don't have a certificate. It costs $45.000 by the way... So much eh

i try to recruit regula faction soldiers on the city from the city commander, i recruit the units but i don't see in my army the new troops
what is the problem?

When ever a musket bullet are hitting the ground there's none dirt particles flying out of it. thought this to be a bug.

also custom battle, sweden infantry is actually cavalry that might be a glitch? and sometimes on far distances i cant hear the musket fireing is this a glitch? otherwise how do i fix it?

Back
Top Bottom