Bug reporting site

original

Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
0
Ok will do.

By the way Daegoth, who is in charge of fixing bugs? Taleworlds developers, or that company that you sub-contracted this game to?
 

original

Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
0
Daegoth said:
You can choose the game as M&B With Fire and Sword while reporting the bug.
No Daegoth I can't, the "Project" field has a fixed value, "Mount&Blade Warband".
 

BigBiker05

Veteran
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
original said:
Daegoth said:
You can choose the game as M&B With Fire and Sword while reporting the bug.
No Daegoth I can't, the "Project" field has a fixed value, "Mount&Blade Warband".
I'm getting the same thing... can that be bug number one?
 

half_lifeer05

Recruit
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
There is (out of the many) a grenade/Bomb bug.

1# When you have at least two or three grenades, when you throw more than one, within a short period of time, you take damage at long range, even if its more than 50-100 m away.... It's really annoying. This Bug kicks in especially when you ride at the same time.

2# The missing troop.txt ofc.

3# The Trade Permit, it's 45.000 not 4500

4# besieging, many times, your soldiers decides to go up only ONE ladder, not very smart.

5# Maybe it's only me, but it crashes sometimes, when im leaving a town/city.

6# No.Freaking.Quest. from the villages and why is there no cattle?

7# No special missions from the swedish, i been trying all of the nobles.... nothing...

8# It is not a Bug, but there are so much unexplained tuff in this game.... i have figured out much by myself, but you gotta make a much better manual, which goes into specific details about the game.

Thats about it from me  :grin: when you look away from all this, it's a really good game  :mrgreen:
 

Daegoth

Developer
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
0
original said:
Ok will do.

By the way Daegoth, who is in charge of fixing bugs? Taleworlds developers, or that company that you sub-contracted this game to?

both developers will take care of the bugs.
 

BigBiker05

Veteran
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
original said:
Daegoth said:
oops, i guess it is editable now. first bug is fixed :smile:
Hey Daegoth sorry I still cannot change the project to "M&B With Fire and Sword".
Also not editable for me, however I do see one person managed to submit a with Fire and Sword project.
 

Daegoth

Developer
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
0
the problem was deeper than i thought. you'll be able to change the project name as long as you are not logging in for the first time to bugs.taleworlds.com. newcomers will also be fixed soon.
 

wakko2k

Squire
WF&S
Best answers
0
Daegoth said:
the problem was deeper than i thought. you'll be able to change the project name as long as you are not logging in for the first time to bugs.taleworlds.com. newcomers will also be fixed soon.
thanks for taking your time coming to the forums!

is there any ETA on the patch that'll fix the merc's not leveling? :smile:
 

Dark_Squire

Recruit
Best answers
0
Hehe.

Shooting while Riding is still Horse Archery on its attribute's description.

And the same for a few others.
 

original

Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
0
Also Daegoth, I'll post this in here since you're checking it.

It may be a good idea to release the module system for F&S, because some of us can check for bugs ourselves.

E.g., some people have claimed that villages don't give quests. Is it really a bug, or the villages just happen to be doing well and the criteria to trigger quests isn't met? By checking the codes, we can be double sure and not make false reports of bugs.
 
Best answers
0
Daegoth said:
Hello everyone,

Please report your bugs to bugs.taleworlds.com

You can choose the game as M&B With Fire and Sword while reporting the bug.

this proves that some people were wrong in saying that developers do not look at what their customers say.

10000 kudos for you guys!
 

Hoodaya

Recruit
WF&S
Best answers
0
Tried restarting this quest many times but to no avail. Wanted to complete special mission for the cossacks and the village leader doesn't recognise the password even if it is the correct one. Also when you ask the guy who gives you the special mission what the password is, he says: with fire and sword but its in polish not english.

This has led me to believe its a text recognition issue, since the village leader says the 'with fire and sword' password is incorrect.
 

POM_Achilles

Recruit
Best answers
0
Hoodaya said:
Tried restarting this quest many times but to no avail. Wanted to complete special mission for the cossacks and the village leader doesn't recognise the password even if it is the correct one. Also when you ask the guy who gives you the special mission what the password is, he says: with fire and sword but its in polish not english.

This has led me to believe its a text recognition issue, since the village leader says the 'with fire and sword' password is incorrect.
This is not a bug. Each faction will offer a different answer when you ask one of their leaders. Only one faction has the correct one. For me it was the Muscovites I believe, could be randomized though. And the answer is not With fire and sword, obviously.
 

Tormidal

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Daegoth said:
ETA is around 6 hours.
ETA on when it will be release on Stardock's(now Gamestop's) Impulse?

Impulse says version 1.0.0

The M&B launcher says 1.138