Bug Reporting/Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Wacka said:
When I go to a feast with other lords, they're all naked (They have pants) while I'm the only one in uniform. I'm with the Prussians if that helps in any ways.

I guess this has already been adressed, but in any case, this is because the uniforms for officers do not have the item flag "civilian item" thus the game believes it's a "battle" armor and not clothing. Since the game removes "armors" from lords inside town halls and castle halls, they appear without clothes.

I wonder if this is an issue or not, but sabers, swords etc are set as blunt weapons, making it sound like a wooden staff battle in melee combat. This surely reduce battle losses, but doesn't really feel realistic :p ! In fact the "blunt" damage type is used by a lot of weapons and weirdly enough, not for horses charge damage which i think is set to "cut".

Also, the use of "standard issued" weapons for bandits and the like makes it ridiculously difficult to raid bandits lairs, as they simply spawn around 30 men with muskets and swords where you only have 8 troops including you ... Usually i never win the fight without spending my time hiding then firing while praying for a chance to hit, then ... hiding again and reloading ... And that's when i win the fight ... Because most of the time i end up with a bullet in the head while closing on a lone guy reloading his weapon.

Make sure you have the correct number game  patch downloaded and installed, that should solve your problems

58j_Gen_Oskar said:
does that mean since i have napoleon its version 1.5 something i cant play this?

I belive its possible to have both versions by downloading the 1.43 update on taleworlds and installing it elsewhere from where you have 1.5 located

Hello pls help me for problem
Join server and this:
Runtime Error:
Program D:games;mount&blade warband'mbwarband.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual war.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

PLS HELP ME

Try turning down your video options to low, such as shadows, shaders tree detail and so on, also, if you're in edit mode turn it off in your configuration settings as it slows the game down and gives you a run time error. Putting your settings to low should fix your problem.

When I start a new game, it blackscreens when I finish the 'choose your story' choices and go into char. stats. I see my ingame cursor, but everything is black.

LordOxygen said:
When I start a new game, it blackscreens when I finish the 'choose your story' choices and go into char. stats. I see my ingame cursor, but everything is black.

Make sure your running the right version if you are try running in Dx7

im having the same problem as that guy black screen after character customization and i did what u said but that din'it work and u the thing game that tells u about factions characters and stuff . that is the only thing that works and if u go to recent messages it says something about invalid troop then some 4 digit # under it says something about a character please help. thx in advance to who ever replys

modernassassin said:
im having the same problem as that guy black screen after character customization and i did what u said but that din'it work and u the thing game that tells u about factions characters and stuff . that is the only thing that works and if u go to recent messages it says something about invalid troop then some 4 digit # under it says something about a character please help. thx in advance to who ever replys

This mod wont work with the latest MBW patch only 143 patch .

Not sure i understand, i have MB Warband 1.5xx and i didn't have any trouble launching and playing the module :O

I can't see why, i tried to launch several new games and changed a few options, i can play it properly :O !

Back
Top Bottom