Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Black Armor needs "covers legs" flag, it tries to draw both its own "pants" and default pants mesh, looks silly.

(Not to mention that many plate armors need either their protection or their price adjusted, so that cheap armor is not more protective than a rare-super-costly one.)

I get a runtime error whenever I pay for something on the Drafting Table in villages. I've updated my C++ so it can't be that. I have no clue what's going on and could use some help.

If it's my problem hopefully there is a solution, Thanks  :smile:

Edit: My specs:

Windows 8.1 64-bit
AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor
8GB RAM
DirectX 11
AMD Radeon R9 200 Series

Edit 2: It seems Single Threading fixed the problem but I'm still not sure.

Edit 3: Nope looks like I was wrong:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\mb_warband.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Edit 4: I tried to upgrade the blacksmith village building at the Drafting table and I got the runtime Error again. Hmm I think the Drafting table is bugged.

Title of Prince (faction leader) gives player misaligned and small "crown" banner, which is hidden in the body of the party icon.

After declaring Calradic Empire, and getting title of Emperor, player gets normally aligned "crown" banner.

"Artefact" one-handed swords Valanir, Yanastasia and Gothar are flagged as one-handed weapons, but their regular (non-horseback) "capabilities" are set as two-handed, so can never be used.

This leaves the only useable non-horseback capability "thrust_onehanded_lance", so they can only be used to thrust awkwardly.

(This was already reported, but, since I've looked into the cause, I am clarifying.)

EDIT: Also many-many two-handed weapons have that "thrust_onehanded_lance" capability, which (probably) interferes with their "thrust_twohanded" capabaility, and it may well be, that it was intended to be "thrust_onehanded_lance_horseback" instead.

Whenever I try to build a castle, I accidentally click the button 2 times, and then when It exits me out of the actions menu, I become the castle (It shows me as the castle on the open world map), and I can't build another castle.

SO ANNOYING, PLEASE HELP.

Im trying to create a "Kingdom of England" Scenario, so Cheats are on. Does that effect it?

Thank you!

I am somehow stuck on the campaign map. My character wont move and isnt visible anymore. I have tried to move with cheatmenu and I am still stuck, does anyone know a fix for this? I dont want to go back 100 days.

Hello everybody,
I'd like to signal something strange happening to my game. Every 1 min, i'm having the message saying i reached a new stage of piety, gaining everything going with it, and i really have the feeling of cheating
(+5 charisma in 5 min is a bit too much). Anybody with the same issue and how to solve it?

Thx a lot

Rado34 said:
Hello everybody,
I'd like to signal something strange happening to my game. Every 1 min, i'm having the message saying i reached a new stage of piety, gaining everything going with it, and i really have the feeling of cheating
(+5 charisma in 5 min is a bit too much). Anybody with the same issue and how to solve it?

Thx a lot

Do you own a city by chance?

Sergio_Morozov said:
Rado34 said:
Hello everybody,

Thx a lot

Yes, but it's been a long time since i have it and the problem just occured recently. On the other hand, i started my own faction recently, but i can't remember if my problem occured before or after...

Rado34 said:
Sergio_Morozov said:
Rado34 said:
Hello everybody,

Thx a lot

Yes, but it's been a long time since i have it and the problem just occured recently. On the other hand, i started my own faction recently, but i can't remember if my problem occured before or after...

Well, I got to 100 piety before owning a city, so this bug got unnoticed by me for some time, but then, one day, I checked my character report... And it said I have more than 2500 piety. So I assumed it may be related to building a church in the city, which then erroneously gives its listed renown bonus (which is in the order of tens) to piety (instead of giving listed piety bonus, which is about 1).

Oh, and actually you gaining messages every minute probably means you got  a bunch of piety at once, and it just checks for new piety "level" every minute or so.

Investing into technology after final technology stage is achieved and getting over 1000 points makes strange interactions to happen when kingdom budget is shown.

Namely, a menu is shown, seemingly dependent on the last interaction event, and using the last party player interacted with as target, however, results may be weird, like first screen can be "bandits raiding cow herd (and -3 relation with cow herd)"->"leave"->"regular village interaction menu", but village is the cow herd, and player is the Elder, can trade with himself. Second menu can be escaped at first, but if any action other than "leave" is taken, player may become stuck in the menu.

Suggestion: add a check into tech advancement script(s) which would disable proceeding if final stage is achieved.

EDIT:
Adverse effect may include:
1) If a village was the last party interacted before kingdom budget report, it will become looted and -3 relation.
2) If a player-owned town wast the last interacted party before Kingdom budget report, its garrison may be emptied.

Editing savegame and setting "kindom has new tech" variable to 0 makes this behaviour to cease.

Durquba siege: some defending troops spawn inside an unaccessible tower to the attacker's right, can not be reached.

Mithridias sige: stuck spot at the beginning of the ladder descending the wall, attacker's troops either unable to pass down, or only few can pass.

Sergio_Morozov said:
Rado34 said:
Sergio_Morozov said:
Rado34 said:
Hello everybody,

Thx a lot

Well, I got to 100 piety before owning a city, so this bug got unnoticed by me for some time, but then, one day, I checked my character report... And it said I have more than 2500 piety. So I assumed it may be related to building a church in the city, which then erroneously gives its listed renown bonus (which is in the order of tens) to piety (instead of giving listed piety bonus, which is about 1).

Oh, and actually you gaining messages every minute probably means you got  a bunch of piety at once, and it just checks for new piety "level" every minute or so.

Thx Sergio, I'll check. And i'm beginning to wonder if it's not intended in order to have the same troops cap as the other rulers once you have your own faction.

So for the last 20-40 hours or so I've been playing this mod and thoroughly enjoy it.

There are some bugs however;

When entering a ship and then embarking I get a lot of script errors and the animation on the map is either a ship or unmounted, but still keeping the original speed.
With my biggest colony I've reached a population of 175 and now I'm unable to improve the colony when I visit it and place buildings. None of my resources are being deducted and it doesn't save the changes I've made to the colony, which is quite annoying when I've spend 15-20 minutes aligning walls in perfect order and being satisfied about it, only to see it all gone when I enter it again. So far nothing has worked to fix it; reloading the save, restarting Warband, removing houses from the colony.

Heres a screenshot about the embarking/entering of ships.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd6/tyranno85/20161114142137_1_zpstjnpahe3.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd6/tyranno85/20161114143654_1_zpsdlal8ns3.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd6/tyranno85/20161114143905_1_zpshyta8knl.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd6/tyranno85/20161114143839_1_zpsqhqgmkfv.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd6/tyranno85/20161114143811_1_zpsnqug8azw.jpg

Ok so my problem is that in every save i had so far except one my game froze at a random time i noticed on an other forum report that the same thing happened to an other guy and it happened on day 73 same thing happened to one of my saves as well. An other save got frozen at day 123 or 120ish. Everytime i load my saves the game freezes everytime at the same time. I tried getting into battles, going into inns, talking to people, teleporting to other areas with cheats but as time passes the crash seems inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom