Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

I still have no idea what caused it. A full reinstall of Warband does fix it. Perhaps something in the GL Shaders folders causes the weird graphics?

EDIT: it was probably the "Improved Shaders" mod.

Is there anyway to work around my bug without restarting?

The colony bug
After Upgrading my first colony (Island of Nova) to stage III I made a 2nd colony in Santiagon,but when I click on the first house avaible it takes me to stage III but I cant build that house too, and all the other buildings are working as they should be. And upgrading my first colony to Tier IV didn't changed anything
If someone can help me I really want the silver colony without having to restart my game.

EDIT: Nevermind I fixed it by going to cheatmenu and adding 100 people to it, while there are enough people to get to stage III everything works fine.

And with the technology advance the factions get more modernized troops like the Arquebuisier.

Roque the Rogue said:
Do you guys as well notice how fast the years pass? is this intentional?
Roque the Rogue said:
So.. how tech progresses influences the time? because in a playthrough of mine it's almost 1800 and all kingdoms are still tech 2
The year thing was a feature added in 2.0. Quin added it for more realism.

Hey
The colonist spawnpoint is not working as well. It spawns 4 villagers next to it all suck inside each other and at the edge of the map there are around 20 villagers standing still.

Also I cant select or delete structures. When ever I try this shows up.

Fantastic mod btw!

Das Knecht said:
Woah. That is extremely fast.

Indeed it is, and considering it's "YEARS", shouldn't characters age? my char is currenctly stuck at 22 forever xD

That was a technical decision that was best voted than done, I wouldn't op for having that If I had a choice, you can already invest into technology in the game, we don't have to recreate all that happened ages ago just because it "happened", it could have it's own pace in Nova Aetas, without rugged historical experts freaking out, because let's face, it is still a game.

I believe characters do age. You can see it in the character report or whatever.

Still, a year / day basically means you'd die before 100 days (basically, you die before you can accomplish anything)

In my game currently, I am around 250 Renown, Craftsman, Norse and have a party of 60, I have built up enough relation with the Beard King himself, Olaf which is around 45 Opinion, so naturally when I was in his territory he invited me to join his Kingdom and offered to give me a fief (Note that this has happened a total of 3 times with the same result), when I go up to him to swear Homage to him it doesn't not give me the options, the only options are;

About that task you gave me.....(Which only has "I'm still working on it" and "I'm afraid I cannot complete this task")
I wish to ask you a question
I am here to deliver my demands.

So I only have two options, accept, then abandon the quest or reject the invitation and get a relation decrease, as a side note I have only tried this with the modded nations not with the vanilla factions so it might work with the base kingdoms just not the new ones.

TonyIsTheGuy said:
In my game currently, I am around 250 Renown, Craftsman, Norse and have a party of 60, I have built up enough relation with the Beard King himself, Olaf which is around 45 Opinion, so naturally when I was in his territory he invited me to join his Kingdom and offered to give me a fief (Note that this has happened a total of 3 times with the same result), when I go up to him to swear Homage to him it doesn't not give me the options, the only options are;

About that task you gave me.....(Which only has "I'm still working on it" and "I'm afraid I cannot complete this task")
I wish to ask you a question
I am here to deliver my demands.

So I only have two options, accept, then abandon the quest or reject the invitation and get a relation decrease, as a side note I have only tried this with the modded nations not with the vanilla factions so it might work with the base kingdoms just not the new ones.
I have had this problem with Swadia

erennuman_mb said:
I think you have to be noble or something.
Maybe, but that wouldn't make too much sense, the king asks you to be a lord of his land, but when you get to him you can't do it. So if you have to be a noble, wouldn't it be better to only be able to get the invitation when you are a noble?

I have the same problem, I have 428 in game days, 487 renown, 2060 prestige, already a Nobleman and now I'm a King with 5 points of leadership, my party size is 89 making it impossible to hold a single castle as I cant have a large party. I love the mod, but with this bug I can't progress.

Party member limit is calculated as:

30 + 5*Leadership Skill +  Charisma Skill + Renown/25

You really have little renown. You need 200 to become vassal and you have only 200 more.

Back
Top Bottom