Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Cp2bLlC.jpg

This occurs shortly after starting construction on a castle - is this new to anyone or is it to be expected if castles constructions are started in neutral territory?

Comrade Crimson said:
Mercenary swordsmen are spawning without swords and at times, invalid items.

I have the same problem, I formed Calradic Empire and I use tier I Calradic Empire Knights (they are the same as Swadian Knights) and most of them spawn with just shields and fight with fists or invalid items.
*Edit*
I changed equipment for the Knights, and it seems to be the problem with Long Arming Sword, I took it from them and replaced it with a Longsword and now everything works okay for them, but the problem is still there with the troops whose equipment I cannot change.

Massive gamebreaking bug occuring here, and I have no idea why, though it seems to revolve around the castle construction.

1.) I make a new game, and there is a location called "Construction Site" before I even click on anything, later on in the game this is instantly raided the moment I become a vassal, if I become a mercenary/vassal and end my contract/oath, I immediately become my own player faction because the game classes "Construction Site" as a fief, meaning that I can never no back to neutral or get rid of it, constantly spammed by besiege messages even though I click "find location" and the map moves to nowhere in the vaegir mountains, where nothing is.
2.) I try fixing this by actually building the castle, however once it is due to be completed, immediate CTD. This only seems to happen once the progress % for building should hit 100%, as on 99% or less it does nothing, and the CTD only occurs at a specific time each week I aim to have it be 100%. Doesnt matter who is holding the fief (I tried to become vassal, break oath, and even let them besiege and take the castle, but still CTD at a later point on all of these).

So at the moment I have to either not play at all, or play with a non-existent construction site constantly spamming me about being besieged, which is just annoying to have to click the ok button for this new screen 20x every 5 minutes =/ Any fix for this? Could not find anything about it searching the threads.

Quintillius said:
(You'll need to wait a week or so before the merchants reset their inventories)

Just two quick things, I tried to browse through a bit but have not noticed any info on this:

Certain cities have no water/drinks (Mostly in the desert). Could they have minimal supply but have it at a higher price? (would make sense).

And a bug, I hope there's a fix for it:
When I go work on my colonies, I always end up getting a weird Zendar bug.

Let's say I go from Colony A to Colony B after having been there for a while;
It will display as my horse (or army but not ships) traveling over water and every 0.5 seconds I get a bug notifying me that I need to board a ship in Zendar. It then automatically takes me to the Zendar city page (where I can actually just 'leave' and return to where I was on the water).
As of now, I fix this by 'sailing for the new world' again every time the bug occurs, but it does kind of break the immersion and cost a lot of precious time (I think it's about 1~2 days for the travel by boat).

[Edit: I can also manage to make it from one island to the other, but it takes about 15/20 'zendar leaves' for the smallest distance between two islands]

You've probably heard of this before, do you have any solutions?

Thanks a lot mate, the best M&B mod by far. I look forward to more of your work and will be dropping by when I notice an issue (my best way of helping since I am short on the $'s).
Much <3!

Not sure if this is on here yet..*didn't see anything in the main post about it*
When selling property you've bought from citys..it says it sells for just over 1k floris (apartment building specifically not sure if it occurs for all of them) but when I click sell property I get 188 back.

I wanna ask about relation between kingdoms purse/treasury wtih design of architectural in my town, i always donate my money to kingdom treasury until 1 million but when i want to buikd anything, my staff in design n architectural always says that the kingdom treasury always 60k and i can't build it, i try using cheat in kingdom management and do weekly turn has no effect. is this a bug or somewhat? i am using V.1.3 anyway thx :grin:

Good Morning

I don't know if anyone is experiencing this prob with he version 2.01

but when I join or enter battle, I get an instant victory even though I never touched or even harmed the enemy on the field. is this a bug or something?

I read some of the post in moddb and yes some of them are experiencing the same issue

Morva said:
Good Morning

I don't know if anyone is experiencing this prob with he version 2.01

but when I join or enter battle, I get an instant victory even though I never touched or even harmed the enemy on the field. is this a bug or something?

I read some of the post in moddb and yes some of them are experiencing the same issue
Had the same problem. Download the patch with the Dropbox link.

Good day

uh is this the link?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifugm844akfsl6l/scripts.txt?dl=0

or is there another. if it is the drob box link then am I supposed to drag it to the mod and overwrite it?

by the way this mod is the best

First of all. Awesome mod, but theres a bug that really ruins my economy. I fired all of my servants (Diplomat, ect.), but i still have to pay wages for them. I have some debts if that is a reason. Dont know if this was reported already, sorry if it was.
Thank you.

Good Day everyone

I  would like to report a bug. it sometimes occur in battles.

I notice that when I enter battle. some of my troops doesn't carry any weapons. but some have.

most of my troops are mercenaries (e.g. Mercenary swordsman. Mercenary sword and bucklerman etc)

but when i enter the battle. some of them doesn't carry their weapons in battle. but my other mercenaries have like my Mercenary lancer. sword and bucklerman and my mercenary crossbowmen and watchmen but the rest don't. and even my companions sometimes don't carry items during battle (jeremus. Ferentis and others) but on my next battles they carry and the next battle they don't. including both my troops and my companions.

is there a fix for this?

by the way the instant win on battle is fixed. thank you Quintilius

It seems when I defeat anyone that has prisoners, I can not recruit the prisoners. For example, I attack a group of Cathers that has 20 prisoners when I am finished with the battle, I don't even get the option to recruit the prisoners, I just go back to the map.

Came back to the mod to start over and try some different factions/ features last night and now my game is consistently hanging up at Midnight on April 19th.

Tried moving in different directions, staying overnight in the Inn at Dhrim (since I was close enough), and restarting my computer and trying.  Still freezes at midnight.

Hi, having problem with colonists/ slaves disappearing, all resources are ok, garrisoned high grade fort established too. Also when will production start in colony?
thanks for assist. cheers

I may have gotten this backwards, but i've ventured out to the new world and put up a nice colony. I managed to get a farm up with a lumbermill and enough workrate to support the farm. Now to the problem, my colony runs out off food even though i got 800% workrate which should contribute with 400 Food per week and i have 200 colonists.

I'm getting a recurring freeze on the overworld map about a day after beginning construction at the temple of Minerva, have to shut it down in processes. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not; only have 1 save.

Also, I'm getting a few Swadian longbowmen/arquebussiers spawning before they have any technological development.

I've started colonising, and my garrison was besieged by Swadia. When I join the defenders, I battle them, kill them and then they disappear from the garrison. If I do nothing, the garrison falls even if the besiegers retreated.

Back
Top Bottom