Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

i've a bug.. When i try to exit from every prison, my character appear somewhere else but NEVER outside of prison. For example in some church or other buildings. So for example I can't make a prison break ecc. i tried to use the 1.163 but nothing change...same bug as always..any solutions?

I'm having an issue where I can't add any more stone to my castle (similar to this post):  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=313769

I was able to add timber up to the maximum (60), but my stone is stuck at 72 and I can't add more.  Assuming I'm going to need to hire laborers to get the rest, but I'm guessing this is a bug.

Anytime I land on the ground in the New World, I enter the Zendar town screen, and it says I've disembarked. If I leave it removes the ships from my party and so I usually just re-embark, which places me at the beginning of the sea route again.

A bunch of lords, Vaegirs I think, have really weird names, calendar dates, Lord Lothair was at *castle*, etc.

When I attack a bandit infested village, it's me and only 6 or so troops against 20 farmers instead of bandits.

Also it would be really, really cool if the aztec villager farmers were actually aztec units because they're european peasants and it breaks my immersion so I just autofight 'em.

I think when you're an apprentice you're supposed to show up at work every day without fail or get fired? Because I work, sometimes with weeks in between with no issue.

Now that I'm over 2000 prestige a lot of things in the game seem to have gone haywire.  If I go under my Character Report  it looks normal, but if I click on Class Information it shows weird things (looks like it shows my class as the fief I last entered, since I took this screenshot from a fresh load it isn't showing anything for class)

VUYhzcs.jpg

After entering a fief and looking at class info screen:

mYB0dER.jpg

And after I started seeing these messages, I noticed the character list screen (click on Notes, Characters) got messed up too (not sure if it's related or a coincidence).  I've actually seen it a lot worse looking than this, where the first dozen lords listed were dates instead of their names:

SpLNccK.jpg

7kZPA8R.jpg

I've also noticed that I'm the father in law to a lot of Noregr lords, and I've yet to see a Noregr lord that is married or has a daughter or son.  Guess I picked the wrong faction to saddle up with :razz:

The Noregr lords (not sure if it's other factions too) almost never give out jobs when I ask if they have a task.  The only one to give out jobs is the King (Olaf) and it's 100% of the time to clear a bandit lair.  I've had a two other lords ask me to try and start a war with another faction, but that is literally it. 

When I try to clear a bandit infestation, my companions/heroes spawn with me, but nobody else (not the villagers or my troops).  And then we end up fighting farmers (who I'm assuming should be the villagers on my side, like in native or other mods).  This has happened every time I try to clear a bandit infestation.

I'm at about 15 K prestige after about 450 game days, and in my game the Lords' names have been like in your game, for about 300 days. If you examine their army when they are close you can see their correct name and title. Also, the same as you, I'm Father-in-Law (as a female character) to most of the Noregr Lords. I also had a very hard time getting jobs from any faction Lords, maybe because female character, after about 100 in game days got a merc contract from Swadia, went independent after a few months and started own kingdom. Couldn't enter my capital Sharizt w/o crashing game, so after idiot Zendar declared war eventually took their  city and moved capital there. No problems entering Zendar.

I'm really liking this mod, some very unique and good ideas. I can't imagine how hard it has been for one person to implement such a revolutionary mod essentially alone. At this point in my game all but one of the honorable Lords have joined my faction, and with only Swadia, Noregr, the Vaegirs and Aztec type faction left, they seem to be terrified of my faction, won't declare war, even after a couple hundred days, they fight each other half-heartedly. Dozens of drone Lord are constantly getting chased back and forth among the factions and then getting kicked out for treason. Last resort they try to join my empire but I hate whining Lords so I refuse them. They come back and try again , the treasonous dolts, LOL.  Guess I'm going to have to declare war on one of those chicken factions, I can get the Aztecs to do so easily by setting up another colony. The New World part of the mod really impresses me, nice scenes and surprises. Ilegibally mentioned troubles moving on the New World tiles , I have that too, I believe Quintillius is aware of it. A work-around for now is the teleport cheat, but a person  should use it sparingly only to get out of an endless  loop.

I've had no problems with the research tiers, I'm now at max, with my troops with excellent armor and weapons, mainly of my choice, another very nice feature.

v1.4
Upon becoming a master, let's say a master dyer, you get 348 prestige points. At that point, the class information board is broken and you change your name to "town" aswell. Kind of game ruining
helBaZE.jpg
H5rc4zg.jpg
UcNewLi.jpg

Your name changes a bunch of times to a bunch of different names due to different reasons. At first, I was "town". Then I was "Rhodoks". The recent one is "Sarranid Sultanate".

Game-breaking concerning the immersion, to be honest.

Probably already been posted but when you form your own kingdom as king, your troop lead count doesn't go up at all.

When creating the masterpiece, as someone else said, after that, the class screen is messed up.  It isn't just aesthetic, though.  Whatever particular group the error is showing that you belong to, that is how other lords will treat you at the time.  For example, if I'm a vassal of Swadia, at war with Rhodok, but my class info says I belong to Sharizt for whatever reason, the Rhodok lords will treat me as if we are at peace.

Doing the quest to clear the village for the farmer you speak to in the tavern, you fight the farmers instead of the bandits.

I don't know if this is a bug or is working as intended and I don't understand it, but when I make my own kingdom, train some basic recruits, they never gain experience.  They don't gain from trainers, they don't gain from the exp. pool at the end of combat, and they don't gain even if they make kills in combat. So, are they going to be basic recruits forever?

I have this weird bug, I am a vassal of the Rhodoks and while attempting to persuade a swadian lord to join the rhodoks I succeded but he joined "Players supporter" faction, in the note menu under "factions" I am its rulers, it hold no land and I have that vassal as my only one, the color is orange ( roams around my fiefs and patrols them regulirary, pretty usefull lol", yet in the Rhodoks overview I am still vassal to the rhodoks, the thing is other faction declare war to me and sometimes peace, Rhodoks fight the swadian but i can't siege them because i'm at peace with them, is this a feature or a bug?

seiika said:
I have this weird bug, I am a vassal of the Rhodoks and while attempting to persuade a swadian lord to join the rhodoks I succeded but he joined "Players supporter" faction, in the note menu under "factions" I am its rulers, it hold no land and I have that vassal as my only one, the color is orange ( roams around my fiefs and patrols them regulirary, pretty usefull lol", yet in the Rhodoks overview I am still vassal to the rhodoks, the thing is other faction declare war to me and sometimes peace, Rhodoks fight the swadian but i can't siege them because i'm at peace with them, is this a feature or a bug?

To me it seem more like feature. but dont know if Quintillius meant it. There coms a idea. Mayor lords should have vassals of their own.

To start love the mod ideas ect.
But things were going fine then after finishing my masterpiece to become a brewer my class info went haywire. And so did my influence points, I have tens of thousands I know I didn't earn.

-Prison break bugged.
-map textures bugging out (FMP).
-Clicking water or going over a bridge near water activates Zendar.
-Bandits at the towns are farmers not bandits. Training the farmers quest and helping farmers from random bandit attacks is broken badly.

Yeah I noticed the Prison break bug as well I walked out of the room and I was clipped into a church.

The map textures on the world map go black for me or shows skies some times when I enter a town do things and come out.

The biggest problem for me and it is game breaking. The villages all have the same quest teach them how to fight.
It is over and over again even after I complete it. And to top it off when the fight happens it is a bunch of farmers and not bandits.
(Okay I figured out what caused this. I reinstalled the game to try to fix the texture files and then reused my old save.) Basically it broke my game.
Once I made a new game the villages were back to normal except the bandits are farmers...

Okay so mainly the textures dissipearing  is the main problem atm for me.

Oh yeah the boats need to be adjusted I took one up to the island with the tribal village. I left,then it teleported me all the way back to Zendar.

I read you will be working on the 1.5 in the future so I will post here if I find anymore bugs while I do my play through.

Hi everybody,

I'm new in M&B and I metion it everywhere I love this mod! And from now on I'm obsessive about it. I'd a graphic problems and I fixed it (I really don't know how I did but I did it!)  :smile:

I've another problem which annoyed me! but I'm gonna play this mod and nothing can stop me  :twisted:

While I'm playing the mod -during the battle or travelling in the map- it crashed and quit a lot. I took screenshots and as you can see in the image it says "Thread 3 Crashed". I really don't get what is the problem but maybe you guys know why it happens? I'm a mac user by the way.  :???:

Note: When I install the mod I copied all files in to native folder. When I tried to open nova from M&B opening window it doesn't work but when I copied files in to native folder and open native game mod it works as a nova mod. I don't know maybe this could be the problem.

I'm wondering maybe you guys know how to fixed it.

I'm looking forward to hear from you guys.

Cheers.

Note2: Sorry for big image but I couldn't find how to do it as a spoiler. =/

cKITeE.png

EmAy said:
Note: When I install the mod I copied all files in to native folder. When I tried to open nova from M&B opening window it doesn't work but when I copied files in to native folder and open native game mod it works as a nova mod. I don't know maybe this could be the problem.

When you install full game mods the mod has to go into the modules folder.(So like where that native folder is,it goes next to that,but not in it.) I should ask,did you put it in the folder and try it first? Anyways that will cause problems copying those files over the native folder yes. Your best bet to fix what ever crashing issues you are having is to reinstall mount and blade then install Nova from scratch into the modules folder. If you get the 1.4 patch those files get copied into the Nova folder. I hope that made sense.

Galdus said:
EmAy said:

When you install full game mods the mod has to go into the modules folder.(So like where that native folder is,it goes next to that,but not in it.) I should ask,did you put it in the folder and try it first? Anyways that will cause problems copying those files over the native folder yes. Your best bet to fix what ever crashing issues you are having is to reinstall mount and blade then install Nova from scratch into the modules folder. If you get the 1.4 patch those files get copied into the Nova folder. I hope that made sense.

I had same problem. It crashed again. I guess it's happening because I use mac os x or there is another problem. =/

EmAy said:
Galdus said:
EmAy said:

I had same problem. It crashed again. I guess it's happening because I use mac os x or there is another problem. =/

There is a fix to that  :wink:. Anyways sorry you can't play it. I am personally going to wait a long time to see if this game gets 1.5. The bugs mainly the farmers are bandits bug,and the prison break,breaks it for me and I can't continue to play it  :sad: I tried earlier today and it is making me tear my face off gl trying to fix your problem with the mac issue.

Galdus said:
EmAy said:
Galdus said:
EmAy said:

There is a fix to that  :wink:. Anyways sorry you can't play it. I am personally going to wait a long time to see if this game gets 1.5. The bugs mainly the farmers are bandits bug,and the prison break,breaks it for me and I can't continue to play it  :sad: I tried earlier today and it is making me tear my face off gl trying to fix your problem with the mac issue.

I'm totaly agree mate and to be honest after playing Nova it's little bit hard to play native mod. =/ I hope someone can solve problems and we can enjoy the mod. Thanks for your help mate.

Back
Top Bottom