Bug report

Users who are viewing this thread

Well...
I get an error when I was going to talk with a troop, more specific, the "roman armoured archer"...
For now it's only this. :grin:

Draguz said:
Well...
I get an error when I was going to talk with a troop, more specific, the "roman armoured archer"...
For now it's only this. :grin:

what cind of error?

Well...
I dunno...
When I press the button "talk" the game closes and open a window saying something of "mesh error" with many numbers, over twenty numbers, it's like: "OMG, look at the amount of numbers!".
Yeah...
I think it's it.

Hmm will look into that, thanks.

I hate mesh errors, they have a tendency to be illogical

Yep I got it too. No idea what it is though, anyone?
Usually I can locate the issue, but these numbers don't mean anything to me.

errorzk.png

Shouldn't affect gameplay much I would think

Do you used the temp troop stats to make the roman armoured archer? Cause they have the same face and it might make the game crash, replace the face code with another one to see if it works

hmm well when i downloaded this and started playing it everything was wrong the troops didnt have roman armor they were all native troops and i cudnt buy any roman or any other kind of armor it was all Native armor O-o

LORD SCHULZIE said:
hmm well when i downloaded this and started playing it everything was wrong the troops didnt have roman armor they were all native troops and i cudnt buy any roman or any other kind of armor it was all Native armor O-o

with due respect to TSubodai (our coder)

I think that you somehow did'nt download all the files, try downloading the mod again

zemdu said:
LORD SCHULZIE said:

with due respect to TSubodai (our coder)

I think that you somehow did'nt download all the files, try downloading the mod again
its showing the map but everything else is native and i just reinstalled it

Well, I don't know if here is the right place to post but, the greek armor are very light and one of the tunics has the skin part very light too...

If this is the wrong place, sorry. :smile:

Sorry about posting this in the wrong place. 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Since I've posted this I have had to format my disk and lost all progress in the game 

On starting a new game, I had arrows in Rome but couldn't afford to buy them.  When I could afford them, they were gone......yaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I'll go try the cheatmenu thing again.  GL to me. 

zimm out
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I understand the actual problem is my version of Warband 1.43   
But trying the cheatmenu thing again today didn't work. 
Hope this kind of helps.

zimm out

The runaway slaves have glow in-the-dark-cloths. So do some of the units with those really long spears.

DerpMan said:
The runaway slaves have glow in-the-dark-cloths. So do some of the units with those really long spears.

we know that, and we have fixed it for the next version

It should work for 1.143, it has in the past.

Please remember that this mod is IN PROGRESS and INCOMPLETE hence some things are missing

i have downloaded 0.6 beta
problem: villages and citys have the names of the native citys.... how can i change it? thanks

Hey, i get a problem, but i think only me have this problem.

Some textures fails to load, and some units go without armor to the battlefield (an example, the greek armoured hoplite go only with the greaves and the sword).
I think only the greeks and etruscans have this problem, please help .

Back
Top Bottom