Bug Report [Version 0.7]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreDsDeaD said:
djsoke said:
Also, for some reason, I am not getting healed after each round in tournaments. (Only a very very very small amount)
you get the same amount of life as you did when you started the tournament always been that way
What I am saying is, I start the tournament with full health, I then die in the fourth round but get moved on anyway, in the fifth round, I have 1 hp only.

OPCDE 1073742364 Invalid Troop ID at line 87
OPCODE 540 Invalid Troop ID at line 88,89

At event courtship_event_troop_court_lady

Maybe some events were added, but some ID's not changed to reflect the addition?  Is there some kind of editor or is this done by hand?

Killburn said:
i just meat a dreaded one party with 25653 people in it (might be wrong on the last 2...) bug seems to come from fallen ones... i met them like 60 days before that and they had 1k... btw. if u really are stupid enough to attack them the dialogue option doesnt even come my game crashed before i could even surrender... just wanted to see how impossible it is^^

oh btw... the bow with fire arrows...... i bought him for 400 gold from a mystique merchant... that doesnt seem right

i am also loosing all my prisoners every night at midnight... even if it is only a single prisoner in a 200 men party. the dialogue is in white but the same like people leaving due to low morale xxx left your party. this gets kind of annoying...

and my stupid falcon marshall sumoned the army 6 times by now everytime waiting 2-7 days at a castle untill he says: "Ok Boys we drank enough Beer. No more war for ous!"(he doesnt say that obviously^^)

btw. am i the only one that has pretty much no more bandit partys on the map? at 0.6 the map was swarmed with them now there pretty much are none. i looked around 12 days for volheree raiders or illica falkis before i gave up not finding a single one (lvl 35)
Ya Ive noticed Im losing prisoners too. Not sure if its a bug or working as intended.

Montavious said:
Killburn said:
i just meat a dreaded one party with 25653 people in it (might be wrong on the last 2...) bug seems to come from fallen ones... i met them like 60 days before that and they had 1k... btw. if u really are stupid enough to attack them the dialogue option doesnt even come my game crashed before i could even surrender... just wanted to see how impossible it is^^

oh btw... the bow with fire arrows...... i bought him for 400 gold from a mystique merchant... that doesnt seem right

i am also loosing all my prisoners every night at midnight... even if it is only a single prisoner in a 200 men party. the dialogue is in white but the same like people leaving due to low morale xxx left your party. this gets kind of annoying...

and my stupid falcon marshall sumoned the army 6 times by now everytime waiting 2-7 days at a castle untill he says: "Ok Boys we drank enough Beer. No more war for ous!"(he doesnt say that obviously^^)

btw. am i the only one that has pretty much no more bandit partys on the map? at 0.6 the map was swarmed with them now there pretty much are none. i looked around 12 days for volheree raiders or illica falkis before i gave up not finding a single one (lvl 35)
Ya Ive noticed Im losing prisoners too. Not sure if its a bug or working as intended.
I'm pretty sure it's a bug... A bit stupid if it's not...

When I try to jail break Bridget from Maccan she is hostile toward me, im currently neutral toward her and her faction (fight with me or staying back does nothing) I haven't had a chance to test this further different prisoner or be on good terms with her/faction.  My char is female and is not allied with anyone but besides the bugs this mod is freakin amazing.

I don't know if it's reported already or not. The two towers of the arena (for tourament) in elven cities have strange flashing texture all the time.

keelynrose said:
some armor, such as the Elven royal swordsmen armor is still using the male mesh on female characters.
Can anyone name all the armor still male only?

Naves Blade said:
Another bug and possibly a suggestion.

"bow with fire arrow" fire effect seem to go in wrong direction where the original arrow is fired while mounted, It rather look like that fire emits from horse mouth  :lol:

Second thing: Since the cost of all weapons and armors have increased to allow player earn more money from loot but the cities shops have the same amount of money like for example armorer 2k max and goods merchant 4k so it is very easy that they run out of money with one trip. So please increase the money according to the item price changing.
This bow wasn't supposed to be in 0.7, its still WIP :wink:

akamber said:
Tons of scripting errors "Missing consequences" when attempting to hunt Rhino group with 'black rhino's.
Yes we know about this bug. Thanks

FreDsDeaD said:
did you guys remove the cavalier lances and such cause if not i cant find them
Just checked, and no they don't show up in stores. They will show up in 0.71

FreDsDeaD said:
no more dragons?
What do you mean?

Variant03 said:
When I try to jail break Bridget from Maccan she is hostile toward me, im currently neutral toward her and her faction (fight with me or staying back does nothing) I haven't had a chance to test this further different prisoner or be on good terms with her/faction.  My char is female and is not allied with anyone but besides the bugs this mod is freakin amazing.
Did you try this jailbreak more then once? Because this is a native bug and found in all mods.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Elf said:
I don't know if it's reported already or not. The two towers of the arena (for tourament) in elven cities have strange flashing texture all the time.
Ill check it out.

this prisoner thing needs to get fixed asap this is super annoying nothin like get 50+ prisoners and watch them disappear right before you get to the town.....

FreDsDeaD said:
this prisoner thing needs to get fixed asap this is super annoying nothin like get 50+ prisoners and watch them disappear right before you get to the town.....
Working on it. reporting it over and over is not going to help anything :wink:

I got Marcus to join my party and now every time my character goes into a tavern, he goes along. Maybe he's a barfly, he also killed the belligerent drunk in one punch.

Chiksika said:
I got Marcus to join my party and now every time my character goes into a tavern, he goes along. Maybe he's a barfly, he also killed the belligerent drunk in one punch.
That is the bodyguard feature :smile:
Not a bug  :lol:

Michadr said:
Chiksika said:
That is the bodyguard feature :smile:
Not a bug  :lol:

It's a feature Chiksika and you will learn to appreciate it during "night time assassination attemps".

Michadr said:
keelynrose said:
some armor, such as the Elven royal swordsmen armor is still using the male mesh on female characters.

what I've found so far are.
:Brown horse archer vest. :Light horse archer vest. :grin:rahara archer armor. :razz:erisno plate armor. :razz:added scale suit. :Black plated brigandine. :Green breastplate armor. :razz:erisno royal plated armor. :Scale under jacket. :Light leather. :Brown padded armor. :Heavy lamellar armor. :Yellow leather padded armor. :Heavy golden leather padded armor. :Black and white armour. :Scale suit. :Rider's armor. :Heavy silver scale suit. :Elven elite armor. :Elven infantry armor.

Those are all the ones I've found so far. I'll play around with my female test character some more tomorrow, and do a more complete search.

P.S would screenshots be helpful?

keelynrose said:
Michadr said:
keelynrose said:

what I've found so far are.
:Brown horse archer vest. :Light horse archer vest. :grin:rahara archer armor. :razz:erisno plate armor. :razz:added scale suit. :Black plated brigandine. :Green breastplate armor. :razz:erisno royal plated armor. :Scale under jacket. :Light leather. :Brown padded armor. :Heavy lamellar armor. :Yellow leather padded armor. :Heavy golden leather padded armor. :Black and white armour. :Scale suit. :Rider's armor. :Heavy silver scale suit. :Elven elite armor. :Elven infantry armor.

Those are all the ones I've found so far. I'll play around with my female test character some more tomorrow, and do a more complete search.

P.S would screenshots be helpful?
The names will be fine thank you. Also remember there are a select few armor that just look horrid withe female female modifiers.

There seems to be some texture missing on dark stallion horses.  They look shiny plain and without eyes.

Edit: And the elves have normal human ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom