Bug report refugee

Users who are viewing this thread

Whenever i use the option to wait at the refugee, my character still stands in the world map - this have caused me to get attack, my party only, and not the refugee several times which is really weird and frustrating since i have deposited most of my units to the refugee!!!

Bail said:
Whenever i use the option to wait at the refugee, my character still stands in the world map - this have caused me to get attack, my party only, and not the refugee several times which is really weird and frustrating since i have deposited most of my units to the refugee!!!

When enemy attack you here, it load refuge scene? your refuge troops join you?

Idibil said:
Bail said:

When enemy attack you here, it load refuge scene? your refuge troops join you?

No just me and my companions in my party, on a normal combat screen like i wasnt near/resting in my refugee - furthermore when i press the wait option in the refuge camp menu and wait on the map it looks like my party isnt inside the refuge but standing on the world map instead

Back
Top Bottom