[Bug Report -- Reforged Edition] Player Dopplegangers

Users who are viewing this thread

I have had this happen a few times now-- basically the player enters into a town with bandits, and instead of spawning my army, there is an army of the player character.  Sounds cool, but the dopplegangers can't move, won't take orders, and don't fight.  Moreover, the "bandits" are my army and companions.  It seems the problem is that there actually aren't any bandits in the town; in fact the normal town menu options are available.  For example, if I select "go to town center" I can walk through town with no bandits, and when I exit out the problem is resolved and there are no bandits.  If this happens again I will keep the save game file and post here.

Had this on several occasions also but more like:

Get the instrument quest.
Once I enter a town I can't find the deserter only a couple of myself I can talk with.
If this happens in a town owned by me and I have done quests for them, I get first the speech that he did no like me helping his town.
I even can swear vesselage to him. If I do and I only have 1 town. The town becomes factionless and is still under my control.

Will get it on my next playthrough as basically when it happens I restart (ruining the game for me). As it makes it impossible to finish the quest. And I hate that.
Also sometimes I spot a doppelganger of me on the map doing nothing.

Back
Top Bottom