Need More Info [Bug Report - Please Read] 100% Reproducable Multiplayer Crash - Scrolling the Scoreboard Crashes the Game!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Goodkat

Recruit
As the title says, even after the hotfix, this bug presists and is more intense then ever.

How to reproduce:

Join a match. Pick a team and class Immediately after you spawn, open the Scoreboard and ATTEMPT TO SCROLL DOWN.

Odds are about 80%+ you'll crash the game. For me its at least 90%. I litterally can't look at the scoreboard or the game will crash.

Please, for the love of god, do something.

I can't use the crash uploader tool because the game just freezes. I have to Alt+F4 and then use Task manager to terminate Bannerlord process. So the option to use the crash uploader simply doesn't pop up. I suppose the game technically doesn't crash, its just permanently frozen (I can move the mouse and that's it, the rest of the game is entirely unresponsive).

The game freezes this way more often when the sever is full of players (40+). This is when some noticeable lag starts happening, it seems this lag has a chance to freeze my game. And this lag occurs most often when I open the scoreboard, especially if I attempt to scroll down the scoreboard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom