Resolved [Bug Report] i can't send my wife gifts but the gift button still works and could increase charm

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: i tried to send some money to my wife, but the money bar is not selectable. and i can't gift her any other things either while i could gift the other lords. however, the gift button is green before i choose to give anything to my wife. and if i press the gift button, barter will still be successful and my charm skill increased by 1. i think this would be a problem.

How to Reproduce
: maybe a check could fix that, to make sending her gift work normally..
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):

Media (Screenshots & Video): pic : http://www.imagebam.com/image/49f6281339677812 (sorry i don't know why i can't insert my pics directly here though i paste the right url)
Version: patch 1.0.6
Computer Specs
:
GPU: gtx 960M
CPU: i7-4720 HQ
RAM: pc3-12800 ddr3*2 (16 GB in total) Ramaxel technology
Motherboard: can't remember.
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): wdc wd10spcx-24hwst1 . i got 30 gb free in the drive where i put M&B.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

This is still an issue in all patches since.
So I'm thinking its by design maybe check it out with one of the devs?

Cause I've just "asumed" by now that its a feature/design choice and not a bug.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom