Bug report for people with the most recent SVN updates only:

Users who are viewing this thread

demondude said:
Judojack5 said:
Even after updating and starting a new game I can't recruit order units from my monastery.  After I pay to invite an order to my manor I talk to the priest to call brothers to arms and he just says "There are already brothers at your command.  They are surely more than enough!" everytime, but I have NO order units at all, I even disbanded all of my forces to see if that would fix it.  I've tried this multiple times with different orders but I can never recruit any.

This is a problem for me as well, i hope it get's fixed i want some teutonic knights. :sad:

If you update to the latest revision, 178, it works. It worked for me today after testing a new game. I recruited knights hospitallers, everything worked as it should, but it is not save game compatible though.

stevehoos said:
demondude said:
Judojack5 said:
Even after updating and starting a new game I can't recruit order units from my monastery.  After I pay to invite an order to my manor I talk to the priest to call brothers to arms and he just says "There are already brothers at your command.  They are surely more than enough!" everytime, but I have NO order units at all, I even disbanded all of my forces to see if that would fix it.  I've tried this multiple times with different orders but I can never recruit any.

This is a problem for me as well, i hope it get's fixed i want some teutonic knights. :sad:

If you update to the latest revision, 178, it works. It worked for me today after testing a new game. I recruited knights hospitallers, everything worked as it should, but it is not save game compatible though.

I gotta update and try it out then :smile:

Well I don't know if this is a relevant bug, perhaps it is known? But it seems that I am not being charged wages for my "angry alcoholics" (which I changed the name of to "Patrol" :smile:) not sure if Dr. Thomas knows of this? 

Enlisting in a lords army is buggy, it says the amount of exp needed is N/A, and it says the pay/promotion day is BEFORE I was even enlisted, help!

mhh...are you sure that you haven't reach the max unit type of your troop tree. Nearly every faction have three of them. (peasants, burghers, knights)
here you can cross check the troop trees of the factions. but it could be that this isn't up to date.

Sending companions as emissaries to other factions seems to be bugged at the moment when king of your own faction.

I can send them just fine, but they never seem to reach their destination and come back with a report, I can rehire them from any city even though they are shown as "on a mission" there (but do not show up in the camp menu.) Likewise, I seem to be able to re-hire the companion I picked as my minister.

jamnik_pucek said:
Sending companions as emissaries to other factions seems to be bugged at the moment when king of your own faction.

I can send them just fine, but they never seem to reach their destination and come back with a report, I can rehire them from any city even though they are shown as "on a mission" there (but do not show up in the camp menu.) Likewise, I seem to be able to re-hire the companion I picked as my minister.

You might not have the latest SVN update, as sending an emissary worked for me just now. Although now you can only send the "invite nobles to a hunt" guys it appears. I don't know if this is intended to work like that or not?

1) french lords ask for milities to be captured. yet nobody uses them,  i believe i saw some in italy somewhere. milities are not even in the troop tree.

2) the LETS START A WAR quest, everyone wants to attack the new faction (Praha) "Ceske" even if they are hundred of miles away! makes no sense.

3) French village Amiens, when looted and entered says some arabic crap like a lords name or something. very odd.

4) London Armorer, has a floating helmet in the middle of the road.

The Knightly Heater Shields are bugged  - the upper edge is missing, so lthey all look as if this edge has been cut off.

I'm not sure how deliberate it is, but titles and owned lands don't match at all at least for french lords. The duke of brittany owns toulouse...

I think its a bit random what lords own what cities. every time i start a new game the crusader states lords get different castles. For example  Bohemund IV of Antioch owns montfort castle when I belive it was the Templars that owned it. Only Kings seem to retain the same land at every restart. I blame M&B's engine.

I don't know if it's just me, but whenever I try to download the svn, it goes for maybe 5-10 minutes then says "decompression failed" or something of the like.

I updated the version via svn on the 2nd of January 2013, three days ago.

Only a small cosmetic bug: Some of the arrow bags are in the wrong angle. They point with the bag bottom at the persons front and with the arrow opening to the ground. Sorry I cannot be more specific as to which one it was. It was not called "arrow" but used for a bow.

Critical bug: When moving in a siege fight and letting your troops attack without you the numbers go crazy. (e.g. a fight between 300 and 750, both not in your faction, you move in to help the attackers with your 100 and EVERYONE DIES -> 1150 deads/wounds). Not sure if this is related to your mod or a general bug though.

Happened in a battle at the central italien castle Melfi between sicily and the pope. I was playing for venize at that moment. Multiple reloading lead to the same result.

Also, great mod. It's the sole reason I keep M&B installed.

Hello everyone,

I updated yesterday (4.Jan.) and started a new game. After a while i was ready to join a faction as Vassal. Of course i wanted a fortified manor, but i can't find the option dialogue. I talked to everyone in the village (elder too) but nobody had a dialogue option.

Is this a bug? Hope someone could help me (:

druxx said:
Hello everyone,

I updated yesterday (4.Jan.) and started a new game. After a while i was ready to join a faction as Vassal. Of course i wanted a fortified manor, but i can't find the option dialogue. I talked to everyone in the village (elder too) but nobody had a dialogue option.

Is this a bug? Hope someone could help me (:
Build a Manor first. Once you've done that, the option will be unlocked to do so.

auto-solve isn't working, you have to play battles and sieges manually.

for the "fortified manor" a.k.a built castle, you need to build manor in the village, and when its done you get the option to fortify it. only works once per game.

Could it be that it blacks when reinforcements spawn? You can try to reduce battlesize, Reinforcement waves. Or lowering graphic settings. I don't know if it will help you...just a guess.

Back
Top Bottom