Bug report for 0.97

Users who are viewing this thread

I fixed it myself using edit mode. Well in a way, all I did was delete the gate, connect the ai meshes from outside into the city and told my men to follow me.

Ögedei Khan said:
steelwarrior said:
Are the siege scenes castle scenes already been fixed - cause I cannot conquer iberia without it...thanks a lot!
No. All of muslim-type towns got that siege tower of red bricks where all of soldiers gathered for screaming until you exit.

Omg... Update your game before posting bug reports! This was updated over a month ago.

Topsoldier said:
Ögedei Khan said:
steelwarrior said:
Are the siege scenes castle scenes already been fixed - cause I cannot conquer iberia without it...thanks a lot!
No. All of muslim-type towns got that siege tower of red bricks where all of soldiers gathered for screaming until you exit.

Omg... Update your game before posting bug reports! This was updated over a month ago.

Not everybody's using the SVN, no need to get touchy.

Epicrules said:
Not everybody's using the SVN, no need to get touchy.
The scenes where fixed in the standalone patch(version - 0.97.1). So there is a need to get touchy. Then again, I don't really read these threads anymore. So there here just here for the violence and conflict :razz:

Topsoldier said:
Ögedei Khan said:
steelwarrior said:

Of course I did! Used M&B Warband 1.143 then 1.153 - nothing changes.
Anno Domini 1257 mod was downloaded from Moddb and patched with 97.1 too - nothing. Then I installed SVN and updated (2 days ago). Nothing changes. This brick tower in battle scenes ruined my plan of Ikh Mongol Uls expansion...
I'm sorry DrThomas, I didn't want to bother you or anybody here. Just getting crazy why this updates still not works for me. :cry:

DrTomas said:
You are doing something wrong. And I can't help you with that, sorry. You have your own head for that :smile:
Maybe, I have no idea. So, I think, I have to reinstall Warband and mod again.
Epicrules said:
Erm-- by any chance, are you using an old savegame?
No, the new one.
Anyway, thank you lads for quick answers, when I reinstall everything I'll report here how it will work.

Re-download the SVN Version. Then go into ure modules folder and right click the dev127 folder and hit "SVN Update" or what ever it says. The SVN version itsself i dont think updates, rather u have to update. I usally update it every day before i log on and theres small patches that thomas gives. Soz for flipping out on you earlier <3

As a not SVN Version user - all siege scenes were updated in 0.97.1 patch? had to stop my former game cause of it and just wnat to be sure - not only the muslim cities had that problem but also castles in Spain...

Love the game just want to be sure I can have a long play through this time...

for those using SVN  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,258465.0.html

to prevent the confusion of what things are bugged in 0.97/0.97.1 and what are fixed in SVN

Reffering to the .exe and patch, there's a bunch of kettle helmets, as well as various other helmets that only have a 45 armor rating.

Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Reporting as I promised.
At last it works brilliant!  :grin: After I erased every trail of Warband and reinstall it. Then I downloaded SVN version (thank you for the tip Topsoldier), and everything starts work fine! I love this mod! Pure perfection!  :!: :!: :!:
Going to use SVN version, so I will not use this topic for bug report anymore.

When I conquer a City or a Castle, which has a Manor with it; Manor remains with the original kingdom (the color of the manor) however - I take the full control of it.

Thanks for help but I already downloaded SVN version and there are still two Přemysl Otakars II. firstin Holy Roman Empire as vassal and second as king of Bohemia kingdom

Back
Top Bottom