Bug report for 0.97

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm hoping I'm not the only one that's ran into this problem but I just did the newest SVN update last night and I'm having a big problem.  I've been receiving Byzantine and Balkan troops in my Latin villages, I've also recieved only Scottish troops in Egpyt villages.  The troop trees all over the map are jacked.  Also the kings are all mixed up, such as the king of Ireland is now the king of the Crown of Aragon.

And I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but the last time I checked the Bedouin Noble Cavalry had hardly any skill points in any of the fighting areas(ironflesh,power strike, etc..) but instead they had like 10 points in Trade.

No I see that sort of thing too. Playing as part of Kingdom of England and after patching this morning and loading up a save game all my senior militia archers have become Scottish somethings (sorry cannot remember which one) and the King of England went from Henry to High Duke Boleslaw and some of the English lords also switched to other nationalities or ones that weren't priests have kept their right name but their in game character now looks like an Archbishop at the feast table but a normal lord in combat. Similarily all my companions have changed names from things like Charles to Martos. Hoping I don't need to start a new game as I was doing really well for once lol

Oh forgot to mention that the Manor for Corfe I'd built which previously looked like a small castle or fortified manor with several buildings like linen and oil making now looks like a large church with no other buildings. The various interactable characters are still there and the fact that I was building a grain farm was still tracked but otherwise very strange.

Ok thanks and yes I should have remembered to do that lol. Got lazy I'm sorry because the last few patches have seemed to  allow you to carry on from a pre patch save game. Probably just luck that it seemed to work. I kind of thought I'd end up having to start again but was wishfully hoping I wouldn't have to. A huge thank you for the mod by the way it's easily the best I've seen since starting to play M&B some years ago.

Cheers,
Stonehouse

I'm having a somewhat similar problem like Stonehouse and Judojack5...Every soldier has its armor and weapon randomized, some low level troops have chain mail, horses and weapons that are not normally in their inventory(Fures have better armor and weapons than piratea)...I downloaded the new SVN yesterday and I started a fresh game.

I found out what the problem was...It was the "Historically accurate crossbow re-texures" mini mod, it somehow mixed everything up :smile:

I don't know if this is a non-SVN issue or I'm plain stupid, but when other lords travel through water they don't have a boat.

Just joined regnum of Galiciae et Lodomeriae (dont know how it spells correct) ang got my first fief Vasiliev village....try to build a manor paid 10000 wait 14 days but manor just dont appear on the map...WTF? Now Im biulding school(
P.S. 0.97.1 version NOT SVN
P.P.S sorry for my lame english

DrTomas said:
How about check the mod options and turn on the boats there? They are turned off by default to save resources.

I forgot this option. :smile:

To the above commenter: try to look around, at first, I couldn't find mine at Kolozsvár, it was a bit farther.

DrTomas said:
How about check the mod options and turn on the boats there? They are turned off by default to save resources.
Thanks Dr, I cannot believe I overlooked this. Seeing as I stared at that mod options page for 10 minutes.

Avega said:
Just joined regnum of Galiciae et Lodomeriae (dont know how it spells correct) ang got my first fief Vasiliev village....try to build a manor paid 10000 wait 14 days but manor just dont appear on the map...WTF? Now Im biulding school(
P.S. 0.97.1 version NOT SVN
P.P.S sorry for my lame english

Wrong type of manor, mate. The one that appears on the map is the one you build by hitting "invest in regional manners" or something of the sort. The manor in the village is essentially just a building that allows you to "wait here for some time" on the village.

I'm having a problem recruiting order units from my monastery.  After I pay to invite an order to my manor I talk to the priest to call brothers to arms and he just says "There are already brothers at your command.  They are surely more than enough!" everytime, but I have NO order units at all, I even disbanded all of my forces to see if that would fix it.  I've tried this multiple times with different orders but I can never recruit any.

Wrong type of manor, mate. The one that appears on the map is the one you build by hitting "invest in regional manners" or something of the sort. The manor in the village is essentially just a building that allows you to "wait here for some time" on the village.

But i dont have this option to choose in village menu or in elders menu....Unlike vanila i have only two additional optiones: invite local nobles to hunt and fortify your manor.

steelwarrior said:
Are the siege scenes castle scenes already been fixed - cause I cannot conquer iberia without it...thanks a lot!
No. All of muslim-type towns got that siege tower of red bricks where all of soldiers gathered for screaming until you exit.

Back
Top Bottom